What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book of short horror stories

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lili-Kate (new)

Lili-Kate | 2 comments I read this book at least 15 years ago (2003). It was a small paperback with a collection of short horror stories, I think it was 13 total. I can’t remember the titles or the author, or even if it was one or many authors. But I do remember a few of the basic plots and details of some of the stories.
There was a cursed heart necklace that ended up under the girls skin and I think it flowed. There was a creepy story about deer and something about the eyes. There was a story about a girl that got in a car crash and then went home to find a message on her machine sharing she was dead. There was a story about these people that were given a red lollipop from a handsome stranger, and something about death coming for them.

I really want to find this book for my niece for Christmas, if anyone has any helpful information I would be forever grateful.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Lili-Kate ~~

Was Ayshe's suggestion your book?
Please let us know yea or nay. Yea = we mark the book as "solved" and shelve it. Nay = we keep looking. We crave closure.

You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 47 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1517 comments Still looking for this?

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1517 comments Was this for adults or teen-agers? Also, you should add plot details to your header.