Cozy Mysteries discussion

Self-Promotion and Giveaways > Free Cozy for Advanced Readers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Thomas | 4 comments Hi All!

My name is Chelsea Thomas. I just started writing cozies with my husband. Our first release Dec. 26. Wondering if there is anyone on here that might like a free review copy?

Our series is an Apple Orchard Murder Mystery Series. It follows a 20 something girl when she moves from NYC back to the small town orchard she grew up on and starts solving mysteries in town.

It has been so fun to be involved with various cozy communities and this one seems amazing! Will definitely be sticking around and joining discussions.

I believe I followed the rules for this post, but mods... please feel free to delete if this is out of bounds.

Thanks all!

message 2: by Melody (new)

Melody (melody11) | 13 comments I am always happy to read new authors. Do have an email address?

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Rushford (patriciarushford) | 12 comments I'll be happy to read your mystery. I too enjoy new authors.

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Thomas | 4 comments Patricia wrote: "I'll be happy to read your mystery. I too enjoy new authors."

Hi Patricia and Melody,

Thanks for offering to read and review! I am hosting the ARC page on Book Sprout. Lots of readers recommended the service and it has been working pretty well so far. Here is the link...

https://booksprout.co/arc/8154/apple-...

Just click GET MY ARC and enter your email and you should be good to go!

And if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to email me.

Chelsea (at) ChelseaThomasAuthor.com

Thank you!

Chelsea

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Thomas | 4 comments Melody wrote: "I am always happy to read new authors. Do have an email address?"

Hi Melody,

I replied to you and Patricia in the same comment below. You can probably see that reply. But the short version is... Thank you!

You can get the free book here...

https://booksprout.co/arc/8154/apple-...

Just click GET MY ARC and enter your email and you should be all set.

And please email me with any questions!

Chelsea (at) ChelseaThomasAuthor.com

Chelsea