2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2019 > Nóri's 50 books of 2019

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nóri (new)

Nóri | 71 comments In the spirit of always challenging myself, I'd like to increase my reading goal yet again - I managed to complete my 40 in 2017, right now I'm slowly closing in on my 45 for this year, so for 2019 I thought I'd have a go at 50! It's a bit daunting but I can always read a few plays or poetry collections if I start to lag behind :)

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Nice going Nori! Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal & a happy reading year!

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3076 comments Best of luck of with your 2019 Reading Challenge!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck. Do you know what book you will start the year off with?

message 5: by Nóri (new)

Nóri | 71 comments Blagica wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck. Do you know what book you will start the year off with?"

Thank you guys, I'm excited! :)

Ahh that's a good question! One of my most anticipated releases of the entire next year actually comes out on Jan 8th: The Winter of the Witch - the conclusion to a wonderful trilogy. So that's definitely going to be one of my first reads of the year, and I recommend this series to everyone!

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) On my TBR! :)