What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romantic suspense? Navy? man in military hospital due to accident, ends up marrying a nurse but later divorces because of his work. He's sent on a mission to find witnesses to an unusual incident. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Abdul, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

message 2: by Abdul (new)

Abdul Mahomed | 6 comments OK I get it. How do I edit the discussion though?

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4977 comments Click the small “edit” link next to the title of this thread.

message 4: by Abdul (new)

Abdul Mahomed | 6 comments There isn't any edit link. Maybe because I'm using a mobile device?

message 5: by Kris (last edited Dec 06, 2018 07:16AM) (new)

Kris | 33225 comments Mod
Abdul, I added genre, plot details and spoiler alert to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website (not the mobile app). You can also edit your comments using "edit" links on the website.

message 6: by Abdul (new)

Abdul Mahomed | 6 comments Thanks kris. Really appreciated

message 7: by Abdul (new)

Abdul Mahomed | 6 comments Nothing yet...?

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Abdul ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 81 where far fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!