s i n ⋆ c i t y ; advanced rp. discussion

‹ ✧ › > collaborations.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ciaran. , semi-hiatus. (new)

ciaran.  (julieparadise) | 143 comments Mod

Request a collaboration here - relationships, families, friends, etc.

message 2: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 9 comments
does anyone wanna collab? I have my yang lin fc and i was thinking it'd be cool if she was the daughter of a crime lord. (she could be adopted.) or just related in some way? lemme know if anyone's up for it. she's gonna be in the 21-23 age range :)

message 3: by ciaran. , semi-hiatus. (new)

I'm making Manolito into the president of Crazy Eights. He's 34, I'm not sure where I'm exactly going with his character yet to be quite honest. If you'd like, she could be his adopted daughter or something. But it's totally okay if he doesn't fit what you have in mind, but he's open for collaborations.

message 4: by janelle (new)

That'd be great! :) I'm thinking she'll be really sly and manipulative and a really good liar, so she'd be great at getting information out of people. i'm not sure exactly what her past would have been that would lead to her being adopted. maybe her parents were high-ups that got killed (maybe by another gang? idk) so he took her in? lol, not sure. :P

message 5: by ciaran. , semi-hiatus. (new)

What type of relationship did she have with her parents? Maybe Lito could have killed them before realizing they had a kid, considering he's a hitman and all.

message 6: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles
If anyone's interested, I'm kinda looking for a friend, maybe someone that my character can ally themselves with but also kind of have contrasting values, we could work more on it, I'm basically looking for a teasing-type ally that is close enough to her to know what bugs her, and she is close enough to them to be friends, but we could work on it more.

message 7: by janelle (new)

@ciaran: ooh, yeah, that could work. they could have been real scummy to her and overall just bad people. how long ago were you thinking this happened btw? like 10 years? 5? depending on her age, she could have been scared of them and him killing them would have saved her a lot.

message 8: by ciaran. , semi-hiatus. (new)

I'm thinking at the most, eleven years? My character is a lot older, which gives me a lot of years to work his history around, but your character's pretty young, so whatever suits you. I'm not sure what type of relationship her and Lito are going to have quite yet, but time would definitely play a part here, too.

message 9: by ciaran. , semi-hiatus. (new)

@Bubblewaffles: I'll give it a day or so, but if no one takes up this role I'll collaborate with you.

message 10: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Thanks!

message 11: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

ѕolanιne | 122 comments Mod
BubbleWaffles wrote: "If anyone's interested, I'm kinda looking for a friend, maybe someone that my character can ally themselves with but also kind of have contrasting values, we could work more on it, I'm basically lo..."

I have my character Lennon, he's pretty neutral with the crime groups seeing as he's a go-between for most. Bit of a charmer, but not really looking for a relationship, though he'd enjoy having a friend other than his cat atleast.

message 12: by janelle (new)

@ciaran: sounds good. i think 10 would work, just to make it even. she'll probably be pretty sarcastic and cocky, but i think she'd respect him.

message 13: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: "If anyone's interested, I'm kinda looking for a friend, maybe someone that my character can ally themselves with but also kind of have contrasting values, we could work more o..."

Lennon sounds so cool! I guess they could be friends/allies that occasionally tease each other, judging from Lennon's personality, and judging from his history, they could be allies that met during one of his errands?

message 14: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

BubbleWaffles wrote: " ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: "If anyone's interested, I'm kinda looking for a friend, maybe someone that my character can ally themselves with..."

Sounds like a plan, can't wait honestly. Might do him some good to have at least someone haha.

message 15: by ciaran. , semi-hiatus. (last edited Dec 18, 2018 06:53PM) (new)

@jenna: alright, i'll work on his history a bit later tonight, and we can plan out more stuff later :)

message 16: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: " ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: "If anyone's interested, I'm kinda looking for a friend, maybe someone that my character ca..."

Great! We'll talk again when we're done, I guess.

message 17: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 9 comments ᴄɪᴀʀᴀɴ. wrote: "@jenna: alright, i'll work on his history a bit later tonight, and we can plan out more stuff later :)"

Cool :)

message 18: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

BubbleWaffles wrote: " ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: " ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: "If anyone's interested, I'm..."

Lennon has been finished and approved, we can chat about the type of relationship that he and Kaela might have.

message 19: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Sure!

message 20: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

So, since Lennon is a go between for most gands it'd make sense for them to meet during a deal or something like that, but with him also being a bartender and him being a massive flirt they're friendships could spark at a failed attempt to oick her up, they get talking and later it turns out well hey, we're both involved with the angels of oblivion.

Since neither of them are looking for a romantic relationship an alliance or friendship between them seems the right fit.

message 21: by ciaran. , semi-hiatus. (new)

@jenna: i'm sorry i haven't written out anything for my character yet, i promise i'll get to it right after the holidays.

message 22: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles @solaine: that sounds bloody brilliant! you are amazing and this would definitely be awesome to write out.

message 23: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) | 9 comments ☽〇☾ ᴄɪᴀʀᴀɴ. wrote: "@jenna: i'm sorry i haven't written out anything for my character yet, i promise i'll get to it right after the holidays."

ahh, no. you're okay :) don't worry about it.
i haven't written anything either lol, so take your time :)

message 24: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

BubbleWaffles wrote: "@solaine: that sounds bloody brilliant! you are amazing and this would definitely be awesome to write out."

Thank you! I can't wait for the role play to kick off! This will be a treat to write.

message 25: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Do you want to start it now? I'm headed out to lunch so I'll be back in three hours.

message 26: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

BubbleWaffles wrote: "Do you want to start it now? I'm headed out to lunch so I'll be back in three hours."

As much as I'd like to, it'll be nearly 3am here and I dont really think I'll be coherent enough to write decent if I'm even awake in that time. What time zone are you in? Perhaps we can find a time that'll work for the both of us?

message 27: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles So, thing is, I don't think I'll be available at all today due to family dinner plans, but I'm in the time zone gmt+8 which is basically "reverse" time compared to pst, at least to my knowledge.

message 28: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 101 comments Oooo I have slight ideas for possible collabs for when I finish off my children.

message 29: by Jupiter (new)

Jupiter | 18 comments

@badger oh oh would you be down to make a pair of thieves badass girlfriends in crime?

message 30: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 101 comments Sure. I'm still a little hazy on details being i'm still sorting my own characters but this is my thoughts

1) for my first girl ((Tracer)) I was going to give her a older brother ((by like three two ish years)) who got separated from her at birth her being left with their abusive father and him going with their nicer mother. What happened to him while with their mother im not sure of yet but then the mother died and something happened forcing him out onto the streets. While with my girl she escaped her father and joined the angles of oblivion. I'm not yet sure what Gang the brother would have gone to but he would have joined but he to would be in a gang. Being my girl she's a sweetest bean you will ever meet despite being highly abused by her father, who is still alive so drama can come in there. And my girl would be looking for her brother but this is where things can get a little fun. Cause there are always happy sibling relationships which i would be fine to do in this case cause my girl will hopefully get to be a medic for the angles or oblivion and she will be so protective over him once finding him not wanting to lose him again but he will be protective over her being she is quite weak and the size of a 14 yr old while she id 19 and was abused in her later years and it would be really cute. OR we could go the opposite way and have the brother, for some reason or another, absolutely hate my girl. Maybe he blames her for his mums death or maybe he ran into their father after she left and got the worst of his anger that was meant for my girl. Either way she would really want him back but he would hate her and anything can happen with that but we could make it really sad. In the end we could have them like each other maybe she saves his life being shes a medic or something. It's a little all over the place right now that idea and it open for developing and stuff.

2) As for my other boy ((Khalid)) I was going to have him in the crazy eights and more brawn the brain with a quick mouth and a silver tongue. Dare I say I was going to make him such a cold heart jerk and hopefully be the second in command if I can grab that role. He would have come from a good life but then his parents got wrongly accused for stealing and taken when he was like 11. Kahild escaped only to be found by some thugs and tortured for information about the actual gangs which of course she didn't know. Which lasted awhile until the crazy eights came killed the thugs and he joined them swearing revenge on any low life thugs and swearing he will show the law what a real criminal is like. So for him I was thinking to give him a love interest. I was thinking she could be from a gang that maybe the crazy eights don't like so much therefore creating a slight problem forbidden romance type thing. Either that or she could be either the same as he was like caught by some low life thugs and he was sent to assassinate them only to find her OR she could be part of the law someone the crazy eights might have taken prisoner or just he could have taken cause he hates the law and would treat her awfully, like he was treated by the low lifes saying she took his parents fro on reason and made him suffer for no reason and now she is going to feel his pain, and it would be kinda dramatic. Slowly over time she could soften him and bring out all the cute things I have made him capable of despite his mask of ice. Again this one is a little bit everywhere and is open for development.

message 31: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 101 comments Sorry that took awhile XD

message 32: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

BubbleWaffles wrote: "So, thing is, I don't think I'll be available at all today due to family dinner plans, but I'm in the time zone gmt+8 which is basically "reverse" time compared to pst, at least to my knowledge."

Sorry I'm so late! I'm in the EST time zone, so that might be a bit challenging but I'm still willing if you are.

message 33: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

I'm looking for a possible mentor/student type relationship with my character Keith, he's a work in progress at the moment but I've got his personality mostly completed.

message 34: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 101 comments Ooo I quite like the sound of him. If no one else wants to I will 100% be down to make a student? for him. I am busy with making other characters and doing other RPs so as long as u don't mind waiting a bit hence why if other would like to do this I will happily let them.
What type character you looking for??

message 35: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

Xwft wrote: "Ooo I quite like the sound of him. If no one else wants to I will 100% be down to make a student? for him. I am busy with making other characters and doing other RPs so as long as u don't mind wait..."

Well, I'd say maybe someone he can sort of taking off a wrong path? Maybe they were getting into some undeeded trouble and Keith intervened being the 'dad' like figure he tends to be? As for personality or background, I'm sure anything you can think of would work just fine, Xwft. I'm willing to wait, the roleplay hasn't really kicked up yet and I still have to finish him anyways.

message 36: by Xwft (last edited Jan 03, 2019 08:21PM) (new)

Xwft | 101 comments Awesome!!! Ok I will work on then and try get them done asap. what i am thinking is:
(view spoiler)

And that's that what do you think??

message 37: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: "So, thing is, I don't think I'll be available at all today due to family dinner plans, but I'm in the time zone gmt+8 which is basically "reverse" time compared to pst, at lea..."

Sure! I'd definitely be willing to give it a try! :)

message 38: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

Xwft wrote: "Awesome!!! Ok I will work on then and try get them done asap. what i am thinking is:
[spoilers removed]

And that's that what do you think??"

I think that would make an interesting relationship. A rough, but dad like guy trying to keep a rowdy female Pre-Serum Steve Rogers in check while also attempting to at least teach her to fight right? Hell yeah, sign me the heck up.

(view spoiler)

message 39: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

BubbleWaffles wrote: " ѕolanιne ` ` вaвe ι'м тнe poιѕon ιn yoυr leмonade ` ` wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: "So, thing is, I don't think I'll be available at all today due to family dinner plans, but I'm in the time zone ..."

Awesome!

message 40: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Could you please start it off?

message 41: by Max (new)

Max | 59 comments Heyo people. I feel a little late to the game, but oh well! I just finished making a my first character Dylan. He's still too young for me to want a serious romance but I was thinking maybe some kind of big brother/sister relationship? Dylan acts super tough but really he's a totally innocent kid. Anyone want to make a character who will take him under their wing sort of? If y'all have any other ideas too i'm all ears.

message 42: by maisie (new)

maisie | 44 comments hey anybody have any ideas? im making a female character part of angels of oblivion

message 43: by maisie (new)

maisie | 44 comments yeah that sounds fun i just honestly really want to use my character lol

message 44: by maisie (new)

maisie | 44 comments i'm just waiting for a character thread but i have her finished actually :)

message 45: by maisie (new)

maisie | 44 comments oh wait jokes i have her posted in my thread!

message 46: by Xwft (new)

Xwft | 101 comments @Solanine
AWESOME!!! That sounds perfect, this will be great. I'll get working on her ASAP <3

message 47: by ѕolanιne, active (new)

Xwft wrote: "@Solanine
AWESOME!!! That sounds perfect, this will be great. I'll get working on her ASAP <3"

Great! OH! And I just saw the fear of dogs bit, I think that'd be fun to play around with honestly! Since Keith is so used to them and they're all well trained it'd be different for him to see someone afraid of a creature made to love and be loyal.

message 48: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 8 comments

i have brainstorms for all my characters over here, ft some wanted collabs.

message 49: by ѕolanιne, active (last edited Jan 04, 2019 02:11PM) (new)

kaya wrote: "
i have brainstorms for all my characters over here, ft some wanted collabs.
"

I'm MORE than willing to collab with you and make the wife of Isabelle.

message 50: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 8 comments

badger
- yes make debbie do it do it i love oceans 8 can u tell?
- laura needs soft gay romance bc she herself isn't very soft except maybe towards a gf
- im now realising that woosung doesn't really have a personality yet
that's kinda a problem
i should do something about that
but he doesn't rlly have any connections in the crime world given that he's just a kid who dropped out of school to pursue a career in murdering people so he probably doesn't know anyone yet

« previous 1 3