2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Angela's December Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Jan 04, 2019 03:46PM) (new)

Angela | 749 comments 2-3-4
Murder on Mulberry Bend(Gaslight Mysteries #5) Read
Murder on Marble Row(Gaslight Mystery #6) Read

Buddy Reads
Assail (Malazan Empire #6) - FBR - Series Completion. Read
Forge of Darkness - FBR (The Kharkanas Trilogy, #1) Read

Fall of Light -FBR (The Kharkanas Trilogy, #2) - Series UTD

Series Read
Dead Souls (DI Kim Stone #6) SWBC Read

BotM
A Duty to the Dead (Bess Crawford #1) SWBC BotM Read

Roll overs
Mystic and Rider (Twelve Houses #1) SWBC Read

The Queen of Bedlam (Matthew Corbett #2)

Spur of the moment

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2383 comments A manageable list for December. Enjoy

message 3: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Happy reading! :)

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4295 comments Mod
Nice list.
Hope you enjoy the first Bess Crawford :)

message 5: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10935 comments Mod
I envy you being able to continue the Kim Stone series. I enjoyed the first book and haven’t been able to get back to it.

Lots of interesting titles this month, including the Gaslight Mystery series. We look forward to your joining the discussions (doesn’t matter when).

Enjoy your reading!

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks all. :-)

Completed The Malazan Empire series with Assail (Novels of the Malazan Empire, #6) by Ian C. Esslemont 4/5. Very pleased as I've now completed one more series than I did in 2017.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished Mystic and Rider (Twelve Houses, #1) by Sharon Shinn 3/5. The book was a little bit too light fantasy for me. There wasn't enough impetus on escaping danger when events went against the main characters. I won't be continuing with the series.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished Forge of Darkness (The Kharkanas Trilogy, #1) by Steven Erikson 5/5. Excellent start to The Kharkanas Trilogy.

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Dead Souls (D.I. Kim Stone, #6) by Angela Marsons 4/5. Enjoyable read. I thought better than book 5 which was a bit distracting due to an old character returning.

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Murder on Mulberry Bend (Gaslight Mystery, #5) by Victoria Thompson 4/5. I'm enjoying Frank and Sarah so much that I'm reading Murder on Marble Row straight away!

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments 2018 ended with finishing Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery, #6) by Victoria Thompson 4/5 and A Duty to the Dead (Bess Crawford, #1) by Charles Todd 4/5 as well. I'm carrying on with both series.