Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War, #2)
This topic is about The Dragon Republic
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Kuang - The Dragon Republic [Aug 6, 2019]

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new)

Angela | 3517 comments Mod
Buddy read 8th May.

Shae | 372 comments Oh yes, in!

message 3: by Virginie (new)

Virginie | 5795 comments Spot :)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) | 996 comments Definitely in!

Timelord Iain | 14923 comments This should be tons of fun... did a lot of theorycrafting while reading Poppy War a few weeks ago...

message 6: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenna Kathleen (jennakathleen) | 4433 comments Mod
In!

Timelord Iain | 14923 comments Release has been pushed to August 6th... so we need to push the BR to August 13th

message 8: by Pallavi (new)

Pallavi (bookfetisher) | 109 comments In :)

message 9: by Arka (new)

Arka (ruineleint) In for August I guess

Timelord Iain | 14923 comments apparently I'm out of my own loop, lol... just went looking for the book because I had it listed in my spreadsheet for May, and I find I updated this thread months ago, lol...

message 11: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new) - rated it 4 stars

Scott  Hitchcock (lostinthewarrenofchaos) | 8082 comments Mod
Looking like August 6 so I've updated the thread title. Looking forward to this one.

message 12: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new) - rated it 4 stars

Scott  Hitchcock (lostinthewarrenofchaos) | 8082 comments Mod
I'm done. Completely forgot to comment on this. I like it but not nearly as much as the first one.

(view spoiler)

Frank | 650 comments I am finished as well.
@ Scott, In addition to your comments, (view spoiler)

Timelord Iain | 14923 comments Forgot about this again... guess I need to start today...

message 15: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new) - rated it 4 stars

I completely forgot to write this BR in my planner...

Timelord Iain | 14923 comments Jenna wrote: "I completely forgot to write this BR in my planner..."

I still haven't read it... decided to wait a bit... see if I can get it without using a credit... so we could schedule it again...

message 17: by Shae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shae | 372 comments Oh dear, I completely missed this one as well! If you guys decide to reschedule, I might try and join the BR then :-)

message 18: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new) - rated it 4 stars

Any dates you prefer, Shae and Iain? I'm pretty flexible.

message 19: by Shae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shae | 372 comments I've got some clear space from the 23rd of September onwards - but totally happy for you guys to pick a date that works for you both and I'll try to be there :-)

message 20: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shae wrote: "I've got some clear space from the 23rd of September onwards - but totally happy for you guys to pick a date that works for you both and I'll try to be there :-)"

How about Sept 25? Iain, does that work for you as well?

Timelord Iain | 14923 comments Jenna wrote: "Shae wrote: "I've got some clear space from the 23rd of September onwards - but totally happy for you guys to pick a date that works for you both and I'll try to be there :-)"

How about Sept 25? I..."

fine with me

message 22: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new) - rated it 4 stars

Timelord Iain wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Shae wrote: "I've got some clear space from the 23rd of September onwards - but totally happy for you guys to pick a date that works for you both and I'll try to be there :-)"

How ab..."

Ok, I'll set it up. :)