Percy Jackson Roleplay discussion

Godly claiming

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Trixie23 (last edited Nov 29, 2018 02:32PM) (new)

Trixie23 | 77 comments Mod
Here you will get your godly parent and cabin number. I will update every Friday I can. I will also give you your power so no ones power playing! Thanks for joining!

message 2: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) It's Friday! :)

message 3: by Trixie23 (new)

Hi! You are the daughter of Poseidon and you can breathe underwater and talk to sea animals (horses too) Camp one
, have fun. Don’t forget to vote on the camp name.

message 4: by abbey (last edited Apr 27, 2019 01:47PM) (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Thanks so much! I voted already! I'm thrilled to be Percy's half-sister!

message 5: by Trixie23 (new)

No but I’m sure your half siblings will have no trouble doing that for you. Will you be the counselor for the big three cabin now?

message 6: by Trixie23 (new)

Jax, my character, is son of Hermes and can turn invisible for two minutes.

message 7: by Trixie23 (new)

you can call on your see animals the landshark can fence really well!

message 8: by Trixie23 (new)

Sea animals sorry

message 9: by Trixie23 (new)

So sorry been on vacation the past two Fridays Annie goes in the Athena Cabin and can read enemy battle plans in less than a minute. You can like see what they’re doing and warn the troops in record time. Thanks for joining don’t forget to vote on the camp name!

message 10: by Trixie23 (new)

So sorry I am *stuck* in Florida till Sunday and my flight yesterday was cancelled. Jade is Hades and can bring back the dead for two minutes. Alex is Poseidon and can summon a horse at anytime to take her anywhere. This horse can only take her and is mortal.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 12: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Hey! Welcome to the Percy Jackson Roleplay!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for letting me be a part of the Hades cabin!

message 14: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Of course😀. We're both children of the Big Three! I'm in the Poseidon cabin.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

message 16: by Trixie23 (new)

Oh darn it that posted twice ugh my iPad is so confusing sorry for the confusion.

message 17: by Trixie23 (new)

Let’s meet up at the campfire soon

message 18: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 10 comments Hey all. I am an Athena kid. Who is the counselor of that cabin?

message 19: by Trixie23 (new)

No one quite yet but I will figure this out

message 20: by Trixie23 (new)

Oh and Jade is in the Big three in one cabin, just for clarification.

message 21: by Trixie23 (new)

Hi I’m early this time for our three new members!! Marena is Artemis and can turn into any forest animal when there is a full moon. Katie is Apollo and can put anyone in a trance when she sings “here comes the sun”. McKenna is Aphrodite and is a charmspeaker. I know that seems really basic but it is a cool power.
Have fun and don’t forget to vote on the camp name

message 22: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Victoria has been placed in the Aphrodite cabin! Congratulations! She can speak with doves, swans, goats, and dolphins, as those are Aphrodite's sacred animals. I understand that talking to goats may be a bit... um.... unusual, but it could be useful!

message 23: by Trixie23 (new)

Elizabeth is a child of Athena. You can read minds!! But be warned, each time you read a mind your power is drained and you become weaker, and if you read to many minds you die. The only thing that can revive you is rest and ambrosia. Have fun!! I hope to see you on the quest coming up. You can request to join in the quests folder.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

hello I'm hoping I can be one of the big 3 I would love to be a daughter of Zeus but if not thats ok

message 25: by Trixie23 (new)

Did you already make a character? I can’t see it but it may just be the app. If you haven’t please go there first and I’ll get to you as quickly as possible, when you get approved you should join the quest to save Jax’ sister

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 27: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Itachi has been claimed by the goddess Athena. Like his siblings, he has an awful fear of spiders, but keen intellect.

message 28: by Reagan (new)

Reagan (reaganshonestreviews) | 30 comments Mod
It's friday

message 29: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Reagan, your character has been claimed by Thanatos. However, they will bunk in the Hades cabin.

Powers: she can hasten deaths, and she can speak with ghosts

message 30: by Im_Poseidon_boyz (new)

Im_Poseidon_boyz | 2 comments Oh I wanna get claimed, maybe by Poseidon? 😁

message 31: by Im_Poseidon_boyz (new)

Im_Poseidon_boyz | 2 comments I wanna get claimed, maybe by lord Poseidon😁

message 32: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) What's your character's name?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

HELLO MY NAME IS THANA' AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN THE MEANING OF IT

message 34: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Ok... i'll google it...

message 35: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) It means praise👍

message 36: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Will Rider: Son of Poseidon, can control water

message 37: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Thana: Hades, but has more Pluto attributes such as being able to find gems and gold (like Hazel) however, she also is able to control ghosts, demons, etc. Very powerful.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ohhhhh here it is! but it's Thana' not just Thana

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

and actually it means 'death' in Arabic

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

hence Hades

message 41: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Cool👍

message 42: by Reagan (new)

Sam your character Natasha Garg has been claimed by Hephaestus and has the power to summon fire, like Leo, but can only do so once a week (is that good?)

message 43: by Cassia (new)

Cassia (infinityphoenixxx) | 7 comments My character is Riley Nevarez

message 44: by Sam (new)

Sam (sdewan) | 15 comments Reagan wrote: "Sam your character Natasha Garg has been claimed by Hephaestus and has the power to summon fire, like Leo, but can only do so once a week (is that good?)"

Thanks! That's good!

message 45: by Reagan (new)

Riley Nevarez has been claimed by Posieden and has the ability to breathe under water, control water, and speak to horses. She will report to the group cabin for all children of the big three

message 46: by Sam (new)

Sam (sdewan) | 15 comments Hey! Is it okay if I change my godly parent to a big three person? Because it's lonely here as Hephaestus and everyone is a Poseidon kid...

message 47: by Reagan (new)

Sure

message 48: by Reagan (new)

Gwen Nikita has been claimed by Athena, and has enhanced strategic skills and has a very high IQ

message 49: by Sam (new)

Sam (sdewan) | 15 comments Thanks! I'd love to have Hades if that's possible!

message 50: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Sam wrote: "Hey! Is it okay if I change my godly parent to a big three person? Because it's lonely here as Hephaestus and everyone is a Poseidon kid..."

We can try to create more Hephaestus characters. I would say yes, but we have so many big three people, which is unrealistic in the series, so I think we'll try to put more people as other gods' kids.

« previous 1 3