Wanderlust Challenges discussion

Archive Newlsetters > December 2018 Wanderlust Challenges Newsletter

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan, Moderator (new)

Jan | 12593 comments December 2018 Wanderlust Challenges Newsletter
Commercial Photography
It's December and 2018 is winding down. Wanderlust is going to be "challenge light" this month so you can concentrate on the holidays or work on finishing up all your 2018 GR challenges.

Here's our "light" lineup:

Capital of the Month: Let's spend December in the South Pacific!
December 2018 - Fiji's Capital: Suva
December 2018 - Suva Spell Out

Exploring Cultures & Holidays: Let's Celebrate!
Winter Celebrations from Around the World

Upcoming Group Reads for 2019
I wanted to let you know what our next two group reads would be so you can try to locate copies and be prepared. I'm looking forward to reading both of them.
January: Henna House by Nomi Eve
March: Come, Tell Me How You Live by Agatha Christie

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season! Be sure to slow down and enjoy your family or snuggle up with a good book.

Your Wanderlust Travel Mod,
Jan

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise | 2510 comments Jan wrote: "December 2018 Wanderlust Challenges Newsletter

It's December and 2018 is winding down. Wanderlust is going to be "challenge light" this month so you can concentrate on the holidays or work on ..."

Thanks for all your work Jan! I hope you have wonderful holidays and find peace in your life.
Denise

message 3: by Jan, Moderator (new)

Jan | 12593 comments Thank you Denise! I wish the same for you :)

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise | 158 comments Hi Jan
Thanks for a great year of challenges! Have a wonderful holiday season.
Louise

message 5: by Jan, Moderator (new)

Jan | 12593 comments Thank you Louise! It's been a fun year! Enjoy your holidays too :)

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire  | 73 comments Jan, I hope you have wonderful holidays. Thank you for all the great challenges

message 7: by Jan, Moderator (new)

Jan | 12593 comments Hope you have a wonderful holiday too Claire! I'm excited about a new year of challenges :)

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen | 566 comments Happy New Year to All!

Jan - we need an audiobook challenge - or is there one here that I haven't seen? Maybe a travel destination spell out for audio books only?

message 9: by Jan, Moderator (new)

Jan | 12593 comments Happy New Year Karen!! That's a great suggestion - my mind is whirling and I think I have an idea. Stay tuned :)