Music and Lyrics discussion

Chit Chat Room II

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Beverley (beverleyongoodreads) | 201 comments Mod
Hey guys, so the chit chat room is getting full, although I know that there are different pages, so if you want, you can start a new conversation here or just continue it over here. Each chit chat room doesn't have to be discussing only one topic. So feel free to talk about w/e.

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol ok

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

who likes alternative music??? (I do =:))

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn oooh here here here, i do!!! lol

message 5: by Valorie (new)

Valorie (valoriesteier) Sure, I'll listen to it.

message 6: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

i think regina spektor is alternative.

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments alternative music is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

i really like pop though.

message 9: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

and classical is really soothing and calming.

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i only like alternitive rock....

message 11: by Valorie (new)

Valorie (valoriesteier) I like classical too! I am also really like rock.

message 12: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 84 comments i pretty much like anything besides country

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ewww i hate country

message 14: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) me too :P yum. I like all kinds of music in general, but I don't like or dislike any in particular, just specific songs. Same goes for artists! ^^

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (last edited Aug 20, 2009 06:50PM) (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments ブリーチnFMA_fanatic_extrordinaire wrote: "me too :P yum. I like all kinds of music in general, but I don't like or dislike any in particular, just specific songs. Same goes for artists! ^^"

same, xcluding the rap genre. i h8 that genre. no offense 2 any1 who likes it. but i usually like alternative songs better than songs from other genres

message 16: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) interesting! and none taken! XD

message 17: by Magen (last edited Aug 20, 2009 09:00PM) (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE COUNTRY!!!???? OMG! THATS LIKE MY LIFE!! I HONESTLY HVE NO IDEA WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT IT!!!!

what dont you like about it???

message 18: by Valorie (new)

Valorie (valoriesteier) I don't like country either, sorry. Rap and hip hop make me want to gag, you can't call that stuff music..Seriously. Well, in my opinion, country drags on and on and the singing(at least all that I have heard) is pretty bad. Maybe you listen to some country that is actually decent.

message 19: by Christa (is on top of the world!) (last edited Aug 21, 2009 06:32AM) (new)

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) EnigmaticLimey222 wrote: "I don't like country either, sorry. Rap and hip hop make me want to gag, you can't call that stuff music..Seriously. Well, in my opinion, country drags on and on and the singing(at least all that I..."

Agreed. I went to this country dance party thing up north, and I tried getting pumped, but each time I try, I fail to see why some others get so into it.
I'm a fan of rock and alternitive, personaly.

message 20: by Valorie (new)

Valorie (valoriesteier) Lol.

message 22: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments well up north...(not even going to say anything)
see i live down south (woohoo TEXAS!!) and we have GOOD kind of country! lol

message 23: by Casii (new)

Casii (sasii) Magen i am a total fan of tx, considering my hometown is in the heart of it und tiny, und country IN the south is better then anywhere else but i still prefer alternative und rock

message 24: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) TEXAS!! MESS WITH IT AND DIE!!! *Texaslover*

message 25: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments heck yes!! and ill make sure of that!!! lol

Cass. i totally understand. different people like different things

message 26: by Casii (new)

Casii (sasii) yea but im totally 100% texan und proud of it!!! ( even if im stuck in stupid germany for2 more years)

message 27: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) yay! ^^ I was born a Texan and tend to stick to those roots... Texafornian here! XD

message 28: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments wow! why are you in germany if your from texas?? thats pretty far

message 29: by Casii (new)

Casii (sasii) ughh, parents+both military= move about every 3 years but the good news is 1: im learning part of aother language und 2: they plan to retire in tx in my hometown of san angelo

message 30: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) cool! ^^ My dad's in the military too! ^^

message 31: by Casii (new)

Casii (sasii) yea, but it kinda sux when both r, even tho i do get the house to myself alot :)

message 32: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Yeah... and lol!

message 33: by Magen (last edited Aug 21, 2009 01:37PM) (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 13 comments TRUE TEXAN here!!!! born and raised!!!
: )

message 34: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) cool! ^^

message 35: by Casii (new)

Casii (sasii) ditto!!!!

message 36: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

i just like taylor swift, but country in general is a liiiitle bit hard to stand.

message 37: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Has anyone ever heard of/done the bomshell stomp?

message 38: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

no

message 39: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) darn... :..(

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) Magen wrote: "TRUE TEXAN here!!!! born and raised!!!
: )"

Dang... I'm a true Wisonsinite born and raised around both farm and city places. I live in a Village though, but that's just wisconsin for you.

message 41: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 84 comments Im from michigan I wasent raised on a farm but i pretty much live on one now

message 42: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

Juliet wrote: "Im from michigan I wasent raised on a farm but i pretty much live on one now"

do u have horses or other animals? or just live on a ranch farm house thingy.

message 43: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 84 comments We have chickens, rabits, 2 dogs, barn cat, goats and yes two horses, Strider and Tibby

message 44: by Beverley, Queen/Moderator (new)

wow, i don't have any siblings or pets.

message 45: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 84 comments i dont have any siblings ethier

message 46: by Valorie (new)

Valorie (valoriesteier) I'm a New Yorker. Germany is AWESOME!

message 47: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 84 comments germany is awesome, i can speak german.

message 48: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Juliet wrote: "Im from michigan I wasent raised on a farm but i pretty much live on one now"

WOOO ANOTHER MICHIGANDER!!!! lol. what area of MI are you from?

message 49: by Valorie (new)

Valorie (valoriesteier) I know a little bit of German, but not much. I want to learn more though.

message 50: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 85 comments i'm a calisconsinite! born in california, in the process of bing raised in wisconsin ^^

« previous 1 3 4