Love Spell Love Spell discussion

I NEED A GREAT AND POWERFUL 2019 LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK EX HUSBAND/WIFE AND RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGE EMAIL: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,784 (1784 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Desler THE MOST RELIABLE SPELL CASTER THAT CAN HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR LOST LOVE BACK WITHIN 24HRS. (PRIESTBACASIMA2001@GMAIL.COM)

My name is Lizzy Desler, i was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the spell caster whom he visited. Pristbacasim2000@gmail.com. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Pristbacasim, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. Email him at: priestbacasima2001@gmail.com
or you can also contact him through his website http://pristbacasim2000.wixsite.com/ +2348159410276

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Desler THE MOST RELIABLE SPELL CASTER THAT CAN HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR LOST LOVE BACK WITHIN 24HRS. (PRIESTBACASIMA2001@GMAIL.COM)

My name is Lizzy Desler, i was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the spell caster whom he visited. Pristbacasim2000@gmail.com. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Pristbacasim, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. Email him at: priestbacasima2001@gmail.com
or you can also contact him through his website http://pristbacasim2000.wixsite.com/ +2348159410276

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

message 5: by Drew (new)

Drew Jaden I was experiencing a gradual rejection from my girlfriend, I couldn’t tell if she was loving or hating me. After 1 and half year together we decided to make our dream come through by moving in together, 3 days before moving she changed her mind and became super angry, she spoked foul language and didn’t accept any hug, kiss or even conversation. She turned against me within minutes and said she hates me and am the worst thing that ever happened to her, she said that I destroyed her dreams. She totally forgot when she told me that I am the man of her life and she wanna grow old with me. I missed the wave to love or let go because of fear of starting all over and finding the perfect woman. Her friends whom I don’t personally know called me a cheat since she spoke bad about me to them.
I reached out for love union spell from Dr. Wakina via his email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.comI was told by Doc that her best friend cast a magic spell on us. Dc Wakina told me it’s not too late to bring her back and I will be granted another opportunity to make our dream come true.
We were finally established to blossom our best qualities with each other, perfect communication, understanding and respect was also restored as we now live together as life partner, lover and friends. I wouldn’t have recovered all without a love and peaceful spell done by Dr. Wakina.

message 6: by Drew (new)

Drew Jaden I was experiencing a gradual rejection from my girlfriend, I couldn’t tell if she was loving or hating me. After 1 and half year together we decided to make our dream come through by moving in together, 3 days before moving she changed her mind and became super angry, she spoked foul language and didn’t accept any hug, kiss or even conversation. She turned against me within minutes and said she hates me and am the worst thing that ever happened to her, she said that I destroyed her dreams. She totally forgot when she told me that I am the man of her life and she wanna grow old with me. I missed the wave to love or let go because of fear of starting all over and finding the perfect woman. Her friends whom I don’t personally know called me a cheat since she spoke bad about me to them.
I reached out for love union spell from Dr. Wakina via his email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.comI was told by Doc that her best friend cast a magic spell on us. Dc Wakina told me it’s not too late to bring her back and I will be granted another opportunity to make our dream come true.
We were finally established to blossom our best qualities with each other, perfect communication, understanding and respect was also restored as we now live together as life partner, lover and friends. I wouldn’t have recovered all without a love and peaceful spell done by Dr. Wakina.

message 7: by Williams (new)

Williams Godwin HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR IFADE TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +2349060120490.

My name is KAYLEE TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr ifade he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr ifade still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr IFADE today ifadesolutionspell31@gmail.com or Contact him via is whatsapp number +2349060120490 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir.
DR IFADE is really a great man you can contact in any solution for any kind of problems like
(1) lottery spell
(2) ex back
(3) get pregnant
(4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection
And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100%.

message 8: by Williams (new)

Williams Godwin HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR IFADE TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +2349060120490.

My name is KAYLEE TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr ifade he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr ifade still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr IFADE today ifadesolutionspell31@gmail.com or Contact him via is whatsapp number +2349060120490 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir.
DR IFADE is really a great man you can contact in any solution for any kind of problems like
(1) lottery spell
(2) ex back
(3) get pregnant
(4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection
And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100%.

message 9: by Zara (new)

Zara Shield NAME: Zara Shield
I am a living testimony of the works of a God sent spell caster, popularly known as " DOCTOR OKOEBOR'' and i also want to share this marvellous testimony with the world.
MY daughter "Savannah" was very sick,she was diagnosed with A.L.S a deadly disease which had no cure. We went to several hospitals for seek for help but we only got disappointed and all hope was lost,we just waited till the day she say a final goodbye to us.My world caved down before my eyes as she was my only child and the source of joy to me.
We've been childless for (5) years and we have been through a lot before our daughter "Savannah" finally came and when she did,we thought it was the end of our sorrow.While watching T.V one lucky day, i came across numerous adverts/reviews and testimonies about this wonderful man, " DOCTOR OKOEBOR". People testified on issues such as getting their loved ones back in (48) hours,some said that he healed various types of illnesses,some said they won huge amounts of money in lotteries with his spells and then it dawned on me that i found the right place to seek for spiritual help to heal my kid. Yes, i contacted his email: (greatokoeborspelltemple43@yahoo.com) and thereafter we continued successive discussions via whats-app via his number +2348164140861..of which he really proved his genuineness and he gave instructions that i abide to and i did accordingly. In just 6 days my daughter recovered and was totally sound and healthy again. I am the happiest woman on earth today,much regards to you "DOCTOR OKOEBOR"
His E-mail (greatokoeborspeltemple43@yahoo.com)
Whatsapp (+2348164140861)

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose Johnson Rose Johnson is my name, from Florida,here in United State.I have been suffering from Hepatitis B for the past 2 years, ever since i have been taking series of treatment and drugslike entecavir,lamivudine,telbivudine, adefovir and lot more but there was no improvement this only help to slow its ability not to damage my liver, this has cause me more worry and make me loos a lot of work opportunity due to this deadly disease Hepatitis B, until one day i took a bold step looking for way out my to get rid of this illness since Doctor said know cure, then i came across testimonies about Dr,EREDIAWA OKOH on how He has been curing different people from different diseases, then i contacted him as well after our conversation he told me all i need is Roots & Herbs i need to get rid of it, i believed he due to testimonies about he, he sent me the medication which i took within 2 weeks according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Hepatitis B. My heart is so filled with Joy and Peace. If you are suffering from Hepatitis B or any other disease you can contact Dr, EREDIAWA OKOH today on this Email address:drerediawaherbs@gmail.com or whatsapp his mobile line +2348159412586

message 11: by Loveth (new)

Loveth Samuel God bless Dr.James for his marvelous
work in my life, I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B.
since 2011 and I was taking my medications, I
wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Hepatitis B,
out of my system, I searched about some possible
cure for Hepatitis B. i saw a comment about
dr.James . He was from West Africa ,
how he cured Hepatitis B, with his herbal
medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I
asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through (UPS)
SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed
by him and 8 days later i was cured from
Hepatitis B.
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
Contact or add him on whatsapp
+2349074838707 or Emil (Dr Jamesofafrica @ gmail. come)
Dr James cure the flowing virus:
1 cancer cure
2 diabetes cure
3 ringing ear
4 herpes cure
5 warts cure
6 HPV cure
7 Jaundice
8 HIV
9 pregnancy herbal medicine
10 prostate enlargement
11 Hepatitis B and many more........ he will send
it to you and you pay when you are cured.

message 12: by Loveth (new)

Loveth Samuel God bless Dr.James for his marvelous
work in my life, I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B.
since 2011 and I was taking my medications, I
wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Hepatitis B,
out of my system, I searched about some possible
cure for Hepatitis B. i saw a comment about
dr.James . He was from West Africa ,
how he cured Hepatitis B, with his herbal
medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I
asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through (UPS)
SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed
by him and 8 days later i was cured from
Hepatitis B.
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
Contact or add him on whatsapp
+2349074838707 or Emil (Dr Jamesofafrica @ gmail. come)
Dr James cure the flowing virus:
1 cancer cure
2 diabetes cure
3 ringing ear
4 herpes cure
5 warts cure
6 HPV cure
7 Jaundice
8 HIV
9 pregnancy herbal medicine
10 prostate enlargement
11 Hepatitis B and many more........ he will send
it to you and you pay when you are cured.

message 13: by Williampeter (new)

Williampeter Hello, My name is Clara and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drjoebroken48hours@gmail.com. Or reach him on whats app +2348132557027. He can save your marriage or relationships too.

message 14: by west (new)

west Good Day everybody,
Am from the United State of America, i want to give thanks and honour to Dr Aadoo for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 24 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr Aadoo proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told me not to worry that when i contact him, that she is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before, and am using the media to invite my friends on my wedding which will coming up , am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great Dr Aadoo who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through his email:doctoraadoo@yahoo.com

message 15: by Glory (new)

Glory Wealth All thanks to Dr ABULU for bring back my EX, my name is becky, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called rose who told me about a spell caster called DR ABULU, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drabuluspellcaster1@gmail.com or
WhatsApp or call him now: +2348132322488, GOD BLESS DR ABULU FOR HIS GOOD WORK

message 16: by Glory (new)

Glory Wealth All thanks to Dr ABULU for bring back my EX, my name is becky, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called rose who told me about a spell caster called DR ABULU, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drabuluspellcaster1@gmail.com or
WhatsApp or call him now: +2348132322488, GOD BLESS DR ABULU FOR HIS GOOD WORK

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lisa How I Got My Ex Husband Back........... I am Jennifer by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drsolutionspellcaster@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Solution . His email: drsolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2347059757701

message 18: by Real (new)

Real Spell I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met some time ago, I cannot say everything he has done for me. my wife left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was surfing through the net when I met this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is thank you very much am very happy. and he assured me he does alot of spell
including
Love Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Win court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. you need his help the GREAT Dr. Wiskid contact him on this email
address (drwiskid.spellcaster@yahoo.com) or add him on what'sapp +2348078467513 and discuss your problem with him. He is a good man and i will forever be grateful to him.
thanks.

message 19: by Real (new)

Real Spell I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met some time ago, I cannot say everything he has done for me. my wife left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was surfing through the net when I met this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is thank you very much am very happy. and he assured me he does alot of spell
including
Love Spell
Power Spell
Success Spell
Sickness Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Marriage Spell
Job Spell
Protection Spell
Win court Case Spell
Luck Spell etc. you need his help the GREAT Dr. Wiskid contact him on this email
address (drwiskid.spellcaster@yahoo.com) or add him on what'sapp +2348078467513 and discuss your problem with him. He is a good man and i will forever be grateful to him.
thanks.

message 20: by Whitney (new)

Whitney Noel The occurrences in my marriage wasn’t clear, I invested emotionally and I don’t see the positive impacts. I prayed for a husband that could remind me of the good he sees in me, a husband that can make me laugh and also boost my mood.
The introduction of spell to my hunt saved my marriage. Dr. Wakina looked at the happenings from a different angle before solving the puzzle. He totally handled the event like the master he is. It was emotional for me seeing us reach beyond the invisible boundaries in our marriage.
My husband is in support of this story, so I’m not compromising my integrity because the spell toss on us was a goodwill spell.
“Share your story to liberate a relationship” was the word said to me by Dr. Wakina after he successfully completed a unity spell that brought us back after 9 months and 4 days. He found the enduring solution to my negative marital events via his email dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com. I bless the day I read the story that lead me to Dr. Wakina.

message 21: by Mary (new)

Mary Handson I Get My Ex Back! Thanks to Dr. Okuns, Who Help Me Bring Back My Ex Love! you are really a great spell caster, that have the solution for any type of marriage problems. I advice You Everyone, Do You Need Your Ex Lover Back? Do You Need Strong Love? Do you Need A Child? OR You Need A Divorce? Dr. Okuns can help you out. Contact him via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of relationship solutions or WhatsApp/Call his phone number: +2348078467513 He also cure any types of Disease.

This is a must read testimony by everyone!!! I am here to let the whole world know about this great man called Dr Okuns who saved my Family. Indeed he did a great job for me by bringing my ex husband back to me, who left me and my 2 kids since 2years ago and promise never to return back to me again, because of one girlfriend, but Dr. Okuns help me to bring him back with his spell caster. With this i have come to realize that given out Dr Okuns details to the world will do a lot of good to those that are having a broken home problems. You can contact him through this email: herbal.home247@yahoo.com OR Call / WhatsApp him on: +2348078467513

message 22: by Janet (new)

Janet Hello everyone, My name is Janet am from the USA, I want to give a living testimony of how Dr. Good Luck cured me of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, I was having this virus for 5 years, I have gone for treatment several times to different hospitals and clinics to find solution to this particular disease, but there is no way out, so one day I was just going through pages on Google, I saw so many people giving testimonies of a particular spell caster on how he has helped them to cure their problems and diseases, I saw a particular testimony on how he cured a woman Cancer so I was doubting him because I don't believe that this man is real, so I said let me just give him a trial to see if he can also help me to cure this disease,then I contact him to explain my problem to him,and he only said that I have come to the home of a solution where all problems and heart desire are solved if only I believe and have faith in his Herbal Medicines,then he told me how much to pay for him to deliver this herbal medicine to me here in my country, which I did by paying the money and he gave me an instruction on how to use it, after using it for 7 days he asked me to go for checkup that is how I was cured and free totally from this virus,so if you are having any types of diseases I will advise you to contact him so that he can also cure you, and he cures so many kinds of problems like,
1- LOVE SPELL TO RETURN YOUR EX LOVER.
2- LOTTERY SPELL.
3- PREGNANCY SPELL.
4- STROKE.
5- CANCER.
6- HYPERTENSION.
7- LOW SPERM COUNT.
8- ASTHMA.
9- VIRGINIA PROBLEM.
10- DIARRHEA.
11- PILE.
12- COLD SORE.
13- DIABETES.
14- RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS.
And so many kinds of diseases.
Just believe and contact him personally.

CONTACT HIM NOW
Email: goodluckspelltemple@gmail.com
WhatsApp: Text +19173100451

message 23: by Caelan (new)

Caelan MY HUSBAND IS BACK WITH THE GREAT HELP OF DR ORIRI LOVE SPELL

I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr. ORIRI how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. oriri help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. oriri because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Email him at: droririspellhome@gmail.com

You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2349035126162.

message 24: by Williams (new)

Williams Godwin HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC
I am Saba from San Francisco. i want to testify about powerful Dr PATRICK for saving my relationship.I must be one of the few who don’t have a trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. i cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr PATRICK who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiancee in 24 hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiancee called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr PATRICK. dont fail to Contact Dr PATRICK through the following means if you have any Marrital or Relationship problem. his contact information are

Email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com

Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087

message 25: by Elena (new)

Elena Lewis MY HUSBAND IS BACK WITH THE GREAT HELP OF DR SAM LOVE SPELL

I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our kids for another woman, I was so happy to met DR. BADASU how he help many people to bring there Lover back so I contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. BADASU help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. BADASU because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. If you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or you have another problem please do not cry anymore DR BADASU spell is the solution, contact this powerful spell caster now VIA: badasuspelltemple@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +233238666703

message 26: by Osebaju (new)

Osebaju John Happy new year every one reading my testimony my lover Jerry broke up with me because he saw a girl name Tasha who was a daughter of a rich business man,i love Jerry with all my heart when Jerry broke up with me i felt like killing my self that before the Christmas i called him to talk to him but he never response to me,i check online how to get your lover back that was when i saw Dr Sacre contact how people testify about him how he help them to bring back their lover so i contacted him and told him every thing so he told me that my lover is going to come back he did the spell for me and my lover jerry was back to me and we both celebrate the New year together all thanks to dr Sacre contact him on email sacretempleofpower@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call +2347033155855

Angelina,Netherland but live in USAsw

message 27: by Palipa (new)

Palipa Jeff Call Dr. Dr Iyaryi for urgent and fast love spell +2349057915709 or email him driayaryi2012@hotmail. com or (driayaryi2012@gmail. com)

I lost my husband to another woman,after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a comment by Amber that suggested that Dr Iyaryi helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Iyaryi. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His email driayaryi2012@hotmail. com or (driayaryi2012@gmail. com) And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

message 28: by Palipa (new)

Palipa Jeff Call Dr. Dr Iyaryi for urgent and fast love spell +2349057915709 or email him driayaryi2012@hotmail. com or (driayaryi2012@gmail. com)

I lost my husband to another woman,after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a comment by Amber that suggested that Dr Iyaryi helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Iyaryi. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His email driayaryi2012@hotmail. com or (driayaryi2012@gmail. com) And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily Good day everyone my name is Emily from salt lake city and am here to share the wonderful work of SUPREMELORDZAKUZA after 2 years of marriage my husband left me and my kids,my husband started acting weird and going out with different ladies and showed me cold love,on several occasions he threaten to divorce me ,he even threaten to kill me if i dare question him about his affair with other ladies,i was totally devastated and confused until i told a friend of mine and she told me about A WEST AFRICAN MAN ,who help people with their relationship and marriage problems by the power of VOODOO LOVE SPELL, at first i doubted if such thing really do exists but decided to give it a try,when i contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and told me that my husband will come to me apologizing ,and certainly on the 11th day of February 2019 my husband came back to me..please if you have any problem contact this great and powerful spell caster for your relationship and marriage problems to be solved.
Email: Supremelordzakuza@gmail.com
whats App: +2348134895476

message 30: by Dobson (new)

Dobson HOW I CURE MY CANCER....... my wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from Kabaka which she said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. by chance if you happen to be in need of this cannabis oil you can contact Kabaka who supplied I and my wife with this email: kabakatemple@outlook.com add him on whatapp +2348114801221

message 31: by Juan (new)

Juan Enrique Good day to the general public, Am Linda Robert, i want to inform the public on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called DR.OKUNS i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR.OKUNS cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you DR.OKUNS God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any Sickness and Disease problem. Once again thanks to Dr. Okuns Call Phone Number: +2348078467513 or email him on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com even check on him in this website: https://herbalhome247.wixsite.com/mysite

message 32: by Wagna (new)

Wagna Adrigo I am very surprise for the miraculous experience and wonders of Dr,UZOYA that have been spreading on the Internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their lost lovers I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lovers i was deeply in love with my husband and he was with me but suddenly one day he broke up with me. I tried everything but nothing seemed to workout, I thought it was going to be over forever. I never believed in spells but I was so desperate I thought I got nothing else to loose. I started searching for different spell casters and I finally found 'Great Dr, UZOYA Temple' who helped me through the process and I eventually got my husband back and we are so happy together. I am so grateful to him. If you ever need a spell caster who can get your ex back then contact him on [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] and his telephone number is +1(301) 909 8775.

message 33: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Anyaokei God bless Dr AIKHOMU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr AIKHOMU, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email once again thanks to you Dr AIKHOMU. cure the flowing virus, contact his email draikhomuherbalhome@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348100962873 or whatsapp +1(442)270-9712

cancer cure
diabetes cure
ringing ear
herpes cure
warts cure
HPV cure
HIV cure
get your ex back
pregnancy herbal medicine
Hepatitis

message 34: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Anyaokei God bless Dr AIKHOMU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr AIKHOMU, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email once again thanks to you Dr AIKHOMU. cure the flowing virus, contact his email draikhomuherbalhome@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348100962873 or whatsapp +1(442)270-9712

cancer cure
diabetes cure
ringing ear
herpes cure
warts cure
HPV cure
HIV cure
get your ex back
pregnancy herbal medicine
Hepatitis ,.

message 35: by Charles (new)

Charles Adamson After being in relationship for 10 years,my husband broke up with me all was in
vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I
begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I
explained my problem to someone online and he suggested that I should
rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring
him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no
choice than to try it, I emailed the spell caster, and he told me there
is no problem that everything will be okay before seven days, that my
ex husband will return to me before seven days, he cast the spell and
surprisingly in the six day, it was around 7pm. My ex husband called me, I
was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was
so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to
him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that
was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have
made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I
would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only
real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and
who is different from all the other once out there.So friends my advise is if you have such problem you can email him on (dr.oduduhome@gmail.com) or whatsapp him with this number +2347060507634 Sir i am indeed grateful for the help, i will forever recommend my friends to you.

message 36: by Diana (new)

Diana Estoy muy feliz de contarles a todos cómo Baba Obudu me devolvió la alegría y la felicidad. Es la mejor persona que me ha contactado este año. He estado sufriendo desde que mi esposa me dejó por otro hombre que me dejó con una 2 años de edad para cuidar. Leí sobre Baba Obudu en línea y le escribí, le entregué mi corazón y él me aseguró que mi esposa me acompañaría en mi tercer cumpleaños y mi querida gente, el 5 de mayo es su cumpleaños. y mi esposa ya está aquí como dijo Babahave y estamos planeando el nacimiento juntos.

Por favor, les aseguro a todos los que están leyendo este testimonio que nunca se den por vencidos porque casi me he rendido. Ya conocí a dos lanzadores que intentaron ayudar, pero fue en vano, y no gasté dinero, nada funcionó hasta que conocí a Baba Obudu, quien me dijo él no es solo un lanzador de hechizos que lee libros para lanzar hechizos, sino que usa magia negra para lanzar su hechizo. Estaba listo para hacer cualquier cosa para recuperar a mi esposa, así que le dije que hiciera lo que fuera necesario. no tuvo ninguna repercusión, y en las 72 horas posteriores al ritual, mi esposa llamó para preguntar por el bebé, a qué lavado comenzó a llamar y en una semana se mudó y ahora estamos felices. Gracias, baba, te estaré agradecido por siempre. .

Estoy utilizando este medio para decirle a todos que nunca se den por vencidos, es posible que hayas contactado a algún lanzador de hechizos antes que no tenga poder de magia negra para hacer nada, por lo que pierdes tus recursos y tiempo, Baba Obudu no es como ellos, se asegura de que su trabajo es listo y perfecto. Solo dale la oportunidad de devolverte esa felicidad tal como lo hizo conmigo para que puedas unirte a mí también en este testimonio.

Él tiene el siguiente hechizo:

1.) hechizo de amor
2.) Hechizo de caso legal
3.) Hechizo divorciado
4.) Inmigración / hechizo de avance
5.) Malos sueños / Inquietud.
6.) Tiene hierbas para todo tipo de enfermedades.

Buena suerte cuando la pongas en práctica y que tu felicidad y tu amor te sean devueltos.
Póngase en contacto con él en:
obuduyang@gmail.com

Marcosspellcaster Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!contact: marcosspellcaster@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.
My Name Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr marcos can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr marcos he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.marcos real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact
Call/WhatsApp: +393510106325 ,
Email: marcosspellcaster@gmail.com

message 38: by Angela (new)

Angela Micheal Hello my name is Angela Micheal,i'm from USA and i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster. my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was
searching for something on line when i found a spell caster called Dr Martins who have helped so many people with their problems,so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24 hours and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled
the divorce we are now happy together Dr Martins can also help you too,contact him directly if you need his assistance on (drmartins531@gmail.com).

message 39: by Janice (new)

Janice Hello my name is Janice from london, i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called spell Dr Garbon my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 23hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact
drgarbonspellhome@gmail.com

WhatsApp +2348168745537

message 40: by Angela (new)

Angela Micheal Hello my name is Angela Micheal,i'm from USA and i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster. my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was
searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Martins who have helped so many people with their problems,so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled
the divorce we are now happy together Dr Martins can also help you too,contact him directly if you need his assistance on (drmartins531@gmail.com).

message 41: by Angela (new)

searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Martins who have helped so many people with their problems,so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled

message 42: by Angela (new)

message 43: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Iler Hello i want to share a real life testimony with the world. Dr MOSES is a real spell and very genuine caster, he is so powerful, unique, and amazing. Dr Moses restored My happiness to my life again by bringing my husband back to me with his powerful love spell. Dr Miracle is a gifted and a very powerful good man and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr Moses may your good gods continue to bless you for your good deeds. Dr Moses words can not express how much good you have done for me and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you are facing any spiritual problem i advice you not to cry just contact Dr Moses on his email or whatsaapp number and he will solve all your problems. Contact him on his email:
NATURALSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM or CALL/WHATSAPP +1(928)250-1552 contact him and get your solution now. Thank you Dr Moses for you are indeed miraculous

message 44: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth Iler Hello i want to share a real life testimony with the world. Dr MOSES is a real spell and very genuine caster, he is so powerful, unique, and amazing. Dr Moses restored My happiness to my life again by bringing my husband back to me with his powerful love spell. Dr Miracle is a gifted and a very powerful good man and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr Moses may your good gods continue to bless you for your good deeds. Dr Moses words can not express how much good you have done for me and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you are facing any spiritual problem i advice you not to cry just contact Dr Moses on his email or whatsaapp number and he will solve all your problems. Contact him on his email:
NATURALSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM or CALL/WHATSAPP +1(928)250-1552 contact him and get your solution now. Thank you Dr Moses for you are indeed miraculous

message 45: by Carla (new)

Carla Houston I was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Oku, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 28 hours my husband will come back to me, In no less than 28hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email; okutemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347053113465 and tell him I referred you to him

message 46: by Carla (new)

Carla Houston I was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Oku, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 28 hours my husband will come back to me, In no less than 28hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email; okutemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347053113465 and tell him I referred you to him

message 47: by Carla (new)

message 48: by Carla (new)

Carla Houston I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr. OKu how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. Oku help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. Oku because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Email him at: okutemple@gmail.com

You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347053113465

message 49: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Caillo I am here to give my testimony about chief dr lucky who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from herpes simplex virus by chief dr lucky,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr lucky cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr lucky am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.
Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
Call or What's App +2348132777335

message 50: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Caillo Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about chief dr lucky in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted chief dr lucky ..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: Cheifdrlucky@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2348132777335 Website :http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.websi...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36