New Adult Book Club discussion

Fight or Flight
This topic is about Fight or Flight
NABC Giveaways > Samantha Young Signed paperback Giveaway ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Nov 18, 2018 01:50AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2099 comments Mod

NYT and USA Today Best Selling Author Samantha Young is with us this week. Samantha is the author of many new Adult favourites including On Dublin Street, Down London Road, Hero, Into the Deep, Moon Spell, Slumber, Play On and many more!

Samantha is Giving Away 2 X Signed Paperback Copies of Fight or Flight. This Amazing Giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!

Fight or Flight

SYNOPSIS

A series of chance encounters leads to a sizzling new romance from the New York Times bestselling author of the On Dublin Street series.

The universe is conspiring against Ava Breevort. As if flying back to Phoenix to bury a childhood friend wasn't hell enough, a cloud of volcanic ash traveling from overseas delayed her flight back home to Boston. Her last ditch attempt to salvage the trip was thwarted by an arrogant Scotsman, Caleb Scott, who steals a first class seat out from under her. Then over the course of their journey home, their antagonism somehow lands them in bed for the steamiest layover Ava's ever had. And that's all it was--until Caleb shows up on her doorstep.

When pure chance pulls Ava back into Caleb's orbit, he proposes they enjoy their physical connection while he's stranded in Boston. Ava agrees, knowing her heart's in no danger since a) she barely likes Caleb and b) his existence in her life is temporary. Not long thereafter Ava realizes she's made a terrible error because as it turns out Caleb Scott isn't quite so unlikeable after all. When his stay in Boston becomes permanent, Ava must decide whether to fight her feelings for him or give into them. But even if she does decide to risk her heart on Caleb, there is no guarantee her stubborn Scot will want to risk his heart on her...

TO ENTER THIS INCREDIBLE GIVEAWAY PLEASE GO AWAY a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! This Giveaway ends Midnight Pacific Coast USA Time Saturday 24th November 2018. The winners will be contacted via email and announced on the bottom of this thread on Sunday 25th November. Winners will have 48 hours to reply directly to their emails and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be selected at random!

message 2: by Marina (new) - added it

Marina Skinner | 13 comments Sounds like an interesting book.

CJ Villacote • ceejbookaddict • (cjvillacote) | 52 comments Would love to have it. Thanks for the chance ❤️❤️

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace Worland Thanks for the chance

message 5: by Francesca (new)

Francesca Marie (booksbrewsbooze) | 2 comments Thank you!!!

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥ | 67 comments I Loved it!! Love this author! Thank you so much for this chance!

message 7: by Siddhi (new)

Siddhi Nigam | 71 comments Thanks for the chance ♥️♥️♥️

message 8: by Betül (new)

Betül (gemiinii) | 134 comments Thank you!

Court | 22 comments Thanks for the chance!

Valeria👩‍⚕️ | 2 comments This is interesting

message 11: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (poohbear91302) | 5 comments Sounds good!

Stephanie Manuel (stephanieman1234) | 21 comments Loved this book! Thanks for the chance.

Marisa (Mirroredpages) (mirroredpages) Thanks for the opportunity!

message 14: by Abn10009 (new) - added it

Abn10009 | 59 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 15: by Kinga (last edited Nov 18, 2018 10:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kinga Abigel Szabo (t_abigel) Thank You! Finally a giveaway that's not only for US readers!
I am a huge fan of Samantha. This story is a fun and a very hot 🔥, even the banter between the Ava and Caleb Currently reading it, and I m so in love with this story, but I am almost at the end and I am very pissed at Caleb...

message 16: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary (marylowery) | 11 comments Thank you for the chance.

Bookish Affair (bookish_affair) | 9 comments Lovely Chance! thank you so much!!!

Bookphenomena (Micky)  (bookphenomena) I loved this book so much, this is an amazing giveaway, thank you for the chance.

Milica's Bookshelf (milicasbookshelf) | 5 comments Thank you! ♥

Carissa | 11 comments Im so excited for this. I need to move this up my tbr.

message 21: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Nguyen | 10 comments a wonderful book

message 22: by Nóra (new) - added it

Nóra Geszvein Thanks for the chance!

message 23: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Scholz | 58 comments Neat giveaway 😊 Sounds like a great book 💕😊 Thank you for the chance 💜

message 24: by MiDouradoP (new)

MiDouradoP | 179 comments thank you so much for the chance and for making it international!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 114 comments Thank you for this chance!!! <3

message 26: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka | 100 comments Thanks for the chance xx

message 27: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) Thank you so much for the chance :)

message 28: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. (leaj) | 268 comments thanks for the chance <3

message 29: by Amy M. (new) - added it

Amy M. | 50 comments I've seen a lot of good things about this book. Thanks for the chance!!

message 30: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 713 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 31: by Lana (new)

Lana | 50 comments Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

message 32: by Lyennsunny (new)

Lyennsunny | 115 comments Thanks for the chance!❤

message 33: by Irma (new)

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 317 comments Thanks for the chance!

Luana (pirilua) | 29 comments Omg I'm so on this YES

Elena (elenak84) | 63 comments I loved this book

message 36: by Febie Ann (new) - added it

Febie Ann (febieann) | 11 comments I would love to read this book. Thank you for the chance. ❤

message 37: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2099 comments Mod
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED , THE 2 LUCKY WINNERS ARE

1)Mirele from Brazil

2)Rachel from the UK

Congratulations to both our lucky winners! Both have been emailed and now have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!