Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Underground Bases (The Underground Knowledge Series, #7)
This topic is about Underground Bases
UNDERGROUND BASES > Other confirmed and rumored underground bases around the world

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Oct 22, 2018 09:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments An excerpt from UNDERGROUND BASES: Subterranean Military Facilities and the Cities Beneath Our Feet:

“Consider the case of three attractive psychiatric nurses, working together at the same psychiatric hospital, who decided to spend their summer vacation together in New Mexico. While enjoying the spectacular mountain scenery, they agreed to turn off the main roadway onto what appeared to be a short-cut to their destination, which was a health spa. Fearing they were lost after hours of driving, they stopped at a small store in the middle of nowhere. It was actually the entrance to an underground facility, camouflaged by an old storefront. Hypnosis revealed three matching descriptions of a large underground reptilian alien base. As the women left the store, they were disoriented, unable to speak properly, and barely able to reach their destination. One nurse sitting in the back seat was writhing in considerable back pain.” –Barbara Bartholic, from an interview in a 2007 edition of Karmapolis.

Cheyenne Mountain

Cheyenne Mountain is NORAD’s confirmed underground bunker at Colorado Springs, in Colorado. It was developed during the Cold War complete with missile defence systems and advanced space technologies, and is still in operation today.

The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) facility is basically a self-sustained city built inside the mountain. Some conspiracy theorists say tunnels extend from Cheyenne Mountain to other underground bases around the nation including Denver and Dulce Base.

Denver International Airport

Denver International Airport (DIA) is said to have an underground base concealed directly below its tarmac. Around the airport there are numerous fenced-in areas covered in barbed wire. To our eyes at least this seems a tad unusual even for an international airport.

An article by the North Star Report, titled ‘DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES IN AMERICA’, summarizes the suspicions surrounding DIA.

“There is the Deep Underground Military Base underneath Denver International Airport, which is over 22 miles in diameter and goes down over 8 levels. It's no coincidence that the CIA relocated the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver. Constructed in 1995, the government and politicians were hell bent on building this airport in spite of it ending up vastly overbudget. Charges of corruption, constant construction company changes, and mass firings of teams once they had built a section of their work was reported so that no "one" group had any idea what the blueprint of the airport was. Not only did locals not want this airport built nor was it needed, but everything was done to make sure it was built despite that.”

What’s also strange about DIA is there are Masonic symbols everywhere, and freaky artwork depicting cities ablaze, women in coffins and dead babies adorning the airport’s walls.

The same North Star Report article mentions the weird symbolism as well.

“Masonic symbols and bizarre artwork of dead babies, burning cities and women in coffins comprise an extensive mural as well as a time capsule - none of which is featured in the airport's web site section detailing the unique artwork throughout the building. DIA serves as a cover for the vast underground facilities that were built there. There are reports of electronic/magnetic vibrations which make some people sick and cause headaches in others. There are acres of fenced-in areas which have barbed wire pointing into the area as if to keep things in, and small concrete stacks that resemble mini-cooling towers rise out of the acres of nowhere to apparently vent underground levels. The underground facility is 88.3 square miles deep. Basically this Underground Base is 8 cities on top of each other! The holding capacity of such leviathanic bases is huge. These city-sized bases can hold millions and millions of people.”

Kokomo, IN

Supposedly, there’s also an underground base below the town of Kokomo, Indiana. For over a decade, Kokomo locals have reported hearing a hum coming from below ground – a hum so extreme some have become sick. It has even forced some residents to leave town.

Following numerous complaints, the mysterious humming sound has been formally investigated, but no likely cause has been revealed.

After living with the problem for many years and sharing information on the grapevine, many Kokomo locals now believe the hum is actually vibrations caused by machinery operating far below ground. This tallies with the beliefs of independent underground base researchers who insist large-scale subterranean excavations and tunneling are occurring beneath Kokomo.

Beneath Area 51

Many have also claimed there’s a vast underground complex beneath Area 51, in Nevada, and that it also contains (perhaps literally) out-of-this-world technologies. The top secret Cold War test site adjoining Nellis Air Force Base, northwest of Las Vegas, has long been fodder for speculation the authorities have covered up reported sightings of UFO’s and aliens. Until recently the government has denied its existence.

Now a newly declassified CIA document confirms the existence of Area 51. The document states the contentious zone was used as a testing range for the government’s U-2 spy plane during the Cold War.

Mezhgorye, Russia

Mezhgorye is an enormous underground military facility in Russia’s Ural Mountains, close to the city of Mezhgorye. The sprawling subterranean facility apparently required more than 10,000 workers to build it and spans over 400 miles! The military site has never been acknowledged by the Russian Government, or by the Soviet one before it. However, America received intelligence confirming its existence in 1992, according to an article The New York Times ran in 1996.

The Vatican

Some underground researchers believe the Vatican also holds subterranean secrets. And we’re not speaking of the known basement areas like the Vatican empire’s Necropolis or the Secret Archives, but rather an ancient network of tunnels, chambers and mysterious buildings miles beneath it.

Down in the hidden bowels of the sovereign Catholic state, bizarre ceremonies are said to be performed by Vatican cardinals, bishops and priests. Ceremonies which have nothing to do with Catholicism and everything to do with the religions of ancient Egypt and Babylon. But that, too, is a whole other conspiracy theory and something probably best left to bestselling author Dan Brown.

Pine Gap, Australia

The mother of all underground bases may actually exist in the Southern Hemisphere. A subterranean facility known as Pine Gap, in the heart of Australia, is known about, yet not known about. Officially a joint defence and satellite tracking station, it has been reported by local media that nobody in the Australian Federal Parliament, not even the Prime Minister, has any meaningful information about the US-run base.

Local Outback residents have reported seeing massive quantities of food and supplies being delivered for what could be an enormous city below ground. Apparently, Pine Gap was constructed on top of the deepest drilling hole in Australia and is about five miles deep.

As mentioned earlier, in the late 1960’s, one of us (Lance) worked underground at Mount Isa Mines in Queensland, Australia. At that time, it was roughly around two miles deep – and journeying by high-speed lift to the deepest level seemed to take forever. The thought of venturing five miles below ground is mind-blowing!

If Pine Gap is even half as deep as they say, it must be quite some facility.

UNDERGROUND BASES Subterranean Military Facilities and the Cities Beneath Our Feet (The Underground Knowledge Series, #7) by James Morcan UNDERGROUND BASES Subterranean Military Facilities and the Cities Beneath Our Feet (The Underground Knowledge Series, #7) by James Morcan

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim Pyke | 26 comments Denver airport seems like a weird place, what do you think is going on there?
This article gives a good overview of the place

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersi...

message 3: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments Tim wrote: "Denver airport seems like a weird place, what do you think is going on there?..."

Hey Tim, I have no idea what they were thinking in building the airport that way. But man, those images on the wall were very sinister looking and not at all suitable for an airport with families and children around!

I thought I heard somewhere that due to all the negative publicity they have rebuilt or restructured the airport and gotten rid of all those Apocalyptic style murals...But I could be wrong.

message 4: by Tim (new)

Tim Pyke | 26 comments I saw a tv show where they said there were lots of levels underground there. I'm from UK and if I landed there and saw those images I would think WTH!!

Harry Whitewolf | 1743 comments My word, that is freaky stuff. It's amazing just how in your face the secret societies can be.

Thanks for posting Tim- didn't know of it before.

Harry Whitewolf | 1743 comments Krishna wrote: "in the Himalayas, there is Kongka La pass located in the Indo Chinese border of Aksaichin. the locals on both sides say that there is an underground UFO base there. something has been tracked by Go..."

Didn't know that one Krishna. Cheers. I'll have to look into that more.

message 7: by Tim (new)

Tim Pyke | 26 comments Krishna, is that the place where the see lots of lights in the sky? I have not heard much about it, but it was briefly mentioned on the news a while back...

message 8: by James (new)

James | 7 comments Having come across several references to Denver International I have wondered about all the fuss… Their site flydenver.com does still show some of the images… the Mustang seems to still be there. CSICOP as well as Skeptic has some stuff… look I would love to share their ‘enthusiasm’ in setting everybody right but this is some strange stuff whatever the original intention may- or may not have been.

Some of it indeed seems to have been removed- or painted over. Here is Denver International’s site… the art specifically…

http://www.flydenver.com/about/art_cu...

And here is a long but interesting article about the art …

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/De...

“Researcher Richard Sauder shared his findings about underground and underwater bases that are located around the world. Explaining his intense interest in the topic, Sauder said that after penning a short article for UFO Magazine in 1992, he woke up one night to hear a disembodied voice inside his head that began by saying “underground bases are real.” He suspects this communication was sent to him by a “pulsed microwave transmitter” that is capable of beaming messages directly into the auditory cortex, according to the patent of this device. In the US, underground facilities are run not only the military but also by such organizations as FEMA and may extend as far as one mile down, and perhaps even further, Sauder said. One source told him, that an underground facility at China Lake stored arms that were “more powerful than nuclear weapons.” Sauder believes that clandestine genetic engineering may also be taking place at some of these facilities, in order to avoid moral and political concerns. According to documentation he uncovered, the US Navy has had the technology to build underwater installations since 1966. Sauder indicated that such black project constructions might be funded by the staggering 2.3 trillion dollars that has not been accounted for by the Pentagon. As to the purpose of these secretive bases, Sauder speculated that there could potentially be a “separate society,” or even a …”

(http://www.genetherapy.me/tag/military)

Sauder of course has a couple of books on the topic and in an intro to one of them he talks about hearing this voice in his head and speculates about a microwave device that makes it a possibility… if you follow the leads, the patent, and other devices like this… you will be shocked at what may be possible … again a lot of this is out there ‘hidden in plain sight’ as it were…

You know learning to know how much you dont know is a lot like discovering a blind spot in your field of vision... its not there and you can 'see' it ... sort of... but when you finally demonstrate to yourself its existence.. still pretty eerie to realize it has always been there.

message 9: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments A good introductory video to underground military facilities (confirmed, declassified and rumored sites) around the world: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/8248...

message 10: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments GravityGuru wrote: "In the Yukon in Canada, is a park reserve called Nahanni National Park. There are some really odd things about this park, going back even before its creation.

The native indians and inuit of the ..."

Have never heard of Nahanni National Park, but it sounds like an ideal place for top secret activities.

message 11: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth (bcopanos) | 57 comments This info has peaked my interest enough to do some research!

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments “Since the early 1960’s, the American citizenry have been the unwitting victims of government fraud, perpetrated on a scale so vast that it staggers the imagination … The total amount exceeds 40 trillion dollars … The government has built an entirely new underground civilization … In this new society, there is no poverty, no crime or illicit drug use. In this new society, healthcare is affordable, energy is free, public transport is efficient. And you, the American tax payer have paid for it all.” –Dr. Steven J. Smith. Excerpt from the paper 'Underground Infrastructure –The missing forty trillion dollars'.

message 13: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments I recall a few years ago Pine Gap was brought up in the Australian parliament as a discussion topic and it turned out not even the Australian Prime Minister (then Julia Gillard) knew anything about Pine Gap (by her own admission). Turns out the place is solely run by Americans even though it's on Australian soil. However, I'm pretty sure ASIO (the Aussie equivalent of MI5 or the CIA) would get briefings from the US on Pine Gap.

message 15: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments Ancient Aliens Underground (History Channel episode) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGeGP...

message 16: by Feliks (last edited Jan 08, 2017 03:54PM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) Beth wrote: "This info has peaked my interest enough to do some research!"

Some internet research?

message 17: by Feliks (last edited Jan 09, 2017 10:14AM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) James wrote: "“Consider the case of three attractive psychiatric nurses, working together at ..."

I have no confidence in this 'three nurses' report at all. That's clearly a fabrication. Just look at it. Selling books is one thing...secret military bases is one thing...I'm fine with all that. But reptiles? Come on now...that's way past stretching credulity.

A.C. Crispin type stuff, her NBC mini-series was called, 'V'
V by A.C. Crispin

She also did the novelization of 'Wrath of Khan' (my fave) but even if A.C. Crispin gave me an all-expense paid vacation in Bangkok Thailand, I wouldn't listen to her talk for one single moment to me, about reptiles.

message 18: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments What's the Deepest Hole We Can Possibly Dig? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E39GI...

message 19: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments James wrote: "Pine Gap, Australia

The mother of all underground bases may actually exist in the Southern Hemisphere. A subterranean facility known as Pine Gap, in the heart of Australia, is known about, yet not known about. Officially a joint defence and satellite tracking station, it has been reported by local media that nobody in the Australian Federal Parliament, not even the Prime Minister, has any meaningful information about the US-run base.

Local Outback residents have reported seeing massive quantities of food and supplies being delivered for what could be an enormous city below ground. Apparently, Pine Gap was constructed on top of the deepest drilling hole in Australia and is about five miles deep.

As mentioned earlier, in the late 1960’s, one of us (Lance) worked underground at Mount Isa Mines in Queensland, Australia. At that time, it was roughly around two miles deep – and journeying by high-speed lift to the deepest level seemed to take forever. The thought of venturing five miles below ground is mind-blowing!

If Pine Gap is even half as deep as they say, it must be quite some facility. ..."

What Is The Government Hiding At Pine Gap? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6KvC...

Inside Pine Gap: The military base in Australia used by the US military https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzIj1...

message 20: by Lance, Group Founder (last edited Oct 23, 2018 09:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2218 comments James wrote: "What's the Deepest Hole We Can Possibly Dig? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E39GI..."

I went to bottom of Mt. Isa Mines when I worked there. It's 1,900m deep.

Can any of my fellow Undergrounders beat that?
(I'll be very disappointed if they can as it's my one claim to fame).

message 21: by Glen (new)

Glen Tucker (tommytucker) | 55 comments Lance, some of the Gold MInes in South Africa are 4 Km deep

message 22: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2218 comments Glen wrote: "Lance, some of the Gold MInes in South Africa are 4 Km deep"

Yep I noticed that.

message 23: by Glen (new)

Glen Tucker (tommytucker) | 55 comments And having been to some of the workings there, I think we have been lucky to a) have survived and b) to have experienced something that many people haven't. Would love to hear more of your experiences!

message 24: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2218 comments Lance wrote: "Glen wrote: "Lance, some of the Gold MInes in South Africa are 4 Km deep"

Yep I noticed that."

I do recall there were something like 40 different nationalities working underground at MIM. Fortunately there's an underground sign lingo most of us understood, but it did make for some interesting and often humorous experiences. I also recall how hot and muggy it can be underground. (Hot air pumped from above ground via air vents and always puddles of water underfoot). Fun times!

message 25: by Glen (new)

Glen Tucker (tommytucker) | 55 comments In some of the deepest mines, they had refrigeration plants that pumped ice down to the workings and those working there had to wear lambswool jackets to ensure that the difference in the workings and above ground didn't cause them pneumonia. They had to undergo climatisation "training"
In the mines in South Africa, much the same situation arose with workers from all the countries around being recruited so they also had a common language called Fanigolor which was a mixture of various African Languages.
Rock bursts were the problem at those depths, so the rock mechanics technology became the most sophisticated in the world.

message 26: by Iain (new)

Iain McKenzie (iain_mckenzie) | 3569 comments Glen wrote: "In some of the deepest mines, they had refrigeration plants that pumped ice down to the workings and those working there had to wear lambswool jackets to ensure that the difference in the workings ..."

Glen, did you ever work in Sierra Leone?

message 27: by Glen (new)

Glen Tucker (tommytucker) | 55 comments Can't see my post on this? I did react by saying no, only Southern Africa

message 28: by Iain (last edited Nov 04, 2018 09:21AM) (new)

Iain McKenzie (iain_mckenzie) | 3569 comments Glen wrote: "Can't see my post on this? I did react by saying no, only Southern Africa"

Ahh, OK. Just wondering, as the country is a hotbed for diamond and gold mines . . . .

message 29: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2218 comments 1 more confirmed underground base...and one more rumoured one

Turkish military, FSA discover huge underground militant base in Syria's Afrin http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turk...

‘Underground tunnel’ spotted at Area 51 sends conspiracy theorists into a frenzy https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weir...
AN “UNDERGROUND tunnel” has been found hidden in America’s secretive Area 51 military base, conspiracy theorists claim.

message 30: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 8696 comments What Is The Government Hiding At Pine Gap? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6KvC...

message 31: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2218 comments North Korea Plans to Wage War from Secret Underground Air Bases https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-kore...

message 32: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2218 comments Iran’s secret weapons bases hidden in underground ‘Missile Cities’ revealed https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...
IRAN has a vast arsenal of cruise missiles hidden away in a secret network of mountain bunkers and underground bases, it has emerged.