a warriors RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

Dapplenose | 135 comments Mod
when somebody gives up their charracters, copy and paste the charrie profile here and someone else can take them

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ok

message 3: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments for the mentor of my dear Emeraldkit in WindClan:
Emeraldpaw
Male
Apprentice
Gray, brown, and white fur, green eyes
energetic, optimistic, generally happy
none of the others yet except...
I would prefer if his warrior name is Emeraldshine
and whoever takes over Emeraldpaw must mentor him!

message 4: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

you don't want Emeraldpaw?

message 5: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments No, it's that I don't want too many characters to RP.

message 6: by Sephiroth, Spam Police partner (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 22 comments Mod
That doesn't make sense. >.> This topic is where give up their characters to other people.

the owner of a character never mentorsd their own characters, either, so whoever takes Emeraldpaw will end up having someone else's character mentor him.

message 7: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

You haven't even made him yet! If you don't want him, there is no need to make him just to put him up for adoption.

People don't take cats to mentor them. That's not the point. When your cat becomes an apprentice, you just get somebody else's warrior to mentor them.

message 8: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments Oh...

message 9: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

lol, it's okay :)