a warriors RP discussion

Roleplays > ShadowClan RP

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

Dapplenose | 135 comments Mod
((RP))

message 2: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments Redmoon lay in her nest, bored out of her mind.

message 3: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((do your cats all have charries?))

message 4: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((What's a charrie?))

message 5: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((if you look at a topic in the charrcters folder, that should give you some good examples. If you're still confuzzled, I can help you :) ))

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Smokepaw padded out of the Apprentices Den, his sister Silverpaw at his side. Whilst Silverpaw looked mildly interested in the Camp around her, Smokepaw seemed less enthusiastic, and instead was eyeing the fresh-kill pile.

message 7: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((Will any cat please come up to Redmoon and ask her to do something???))

message 8: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((Cordelia, please look at the group restart/remodel topic))

message 9: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((Did I do something wrong? <:( ))

message 10: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((you didn't do anyting wrong, I'm just trying to tell people that I'm trying to combine this group with the other one, and nobody seems to be listening.))

message 11: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((Oh. I noticed I couldn't post on one of your links, so...))

message 12: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((what? Did you try to post in one of the groups before you joined it? You have to be a member in any group to post in it.))

message 13: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((No, It was a couple days ago when I tried.))

message 14: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((it won't let you post unless you're a member. if you want to post, you have to join it.))

message 15: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 7 comments Emberpaw sat around, dozing off