a warriors RP discussion

Roleplays > WindClan RP

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

Dapplenose | 135 comments Mod
((RP))

message 2: by Carson (last edited Aug 23, 2010 11:29AM) (new)

Carson Moonwind was lying in the sun.

message 3: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments Yellowblaze came up to her and asked if she had seen the clan leader.

message 4: by Carson (last edited Aug 23, 2010 11:30AM) (new)

Carson Moonwind shook her head.

message 5: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments "Do you think he's out patrolling?" Yellowblaze asked.

message 6: by Carson (last edited Aug 23, 2010 11:30AM) (new)

Carson ((I don't think there is a leader.))

"Maybe."Moonwind replied.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Icestar paced around

message 8: by Cordelia (last edited Sep 15, 2010 12:17PM) (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((yay!))
"Icestar,” Yellowblaze said. "I saw a ThunderClan cat on our territory."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " We are Windclan no wonder there was another Windclan cat on our territory " meowed Icestar

message 10: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((sorry. was spacing as I wrote. meant to say ThunderClan cat))

message 11: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments "What should we do? I'm sure he knew very well he was on our territory." Yellowblaze said. "I'm afraid he'll hurt the kits!"

message 12: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((If you change post 8 to say Thunderclan, I will delete post 9. There is an "edit" button at the bottom right hand corner of your posts.))

message 13: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

Ashkit tumbleld out of the nursery, with Featherkit following close behind. Featherkit reached back to lick some scraps of moss out of her fur.

message 14: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

Ashkit pummled into Wildpelt. "Watcha doin'?" he asked. Featherkit finished licking the last few stray scraps of moss out of her fur and padded over to the two toms. "Yes, what are you doing?" she asked.

message 15: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

"Yeah. Lazy bums," Ashkit commented. "Don't be rude!" Featherkit protested, poking Ashkit in the side.

message 16: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (last edited Sep 06, 2010 01:18PM) (new)

"Hey!" Ashkit said, shoving into Featherkit playfully.

message 17: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

Featherkit pounced on Ashkit's pack, pushing him over. she stuck her toungue out teasingly.

message 18: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((Wildpelt should probably say something to them))

message 19: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

"Stop it!" Ashkit laughed as he pushed Featherkit over.

message 20: by Carson (new)

Carson Hawkpaw stepped out of the apprentice den which Robinpaw following. "Whatcha doing?"he asked.

message 21: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

"Like this?" Feather asked as she cuffed Ashkit on the ear.

message 22: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

"Like this?" Ashkit asked as he thumped Featherkit on the nose. Featherkit naturally retalliated.

message 23: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((eh... no offense, but could you be any harder to roleplay with? Maybe Wildpelt can take them on a small tour of the moor.))

message 24: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

"Yes!" Ashkit and Featherkit squealed in unison.