a warriors RP discussion

Roleplays > Kittypet, Rogues, and Loners RP

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

Dapplenose | 135 comments Mod
((RP))

message 2: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments Sophia wandered out from the Twolegplace.

message 3: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((When is someone else going to add something else to this??))

message 4: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((I don't know. I usually don't make outside-the-clans charries because it's pretty dull unless it meshes with the opther clans somehow, like in a plot.))

message 5: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((I was thinking of something like K,R,Ls vs BloodClan's remains?))

message 6: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((???

oh, check out the group restart/remodel topic. look at the other group I posted about))

message 7: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments Sophia spotted Miyah across the fence and padded out to greet her.

message 8: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments Cordelia wrote: "((I was thinking of something like K,R,Ls vs BloodClan's remains?))"

((Oh Sorry! K,R,Ls stands for the name of the topic))

message 9: by Dapplenose, Spam Police, Rule Enforcer, Organizer, and Head Mod (new)

((that could be interesting))

message 10: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia (amalyasoramuni) | 55 comments ((Exactly! Just think of how many there were that left after the battle... plotting... breeding...))