Our Shared Shelf discussion

Pay it Forward! > Nov/Dec 2018 - Sister Outsider by Audre Lorde

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (last edited Nov 02, 2018 02:39AM) (new)

Jo (jo_9) | 373 comments Mod
Please use this thread to coordinate book borrowing between members! Hopefully everyone who wants to is able to read Sister Outsider.

Please use this thread ONLY for offers of and requests for Paying It Forward. All other comments about the book and where you got it from can be posted in other relevant topics, such as the book announcement at the top of the discussion board.

Our Pay It Forward initiative is strictly with regards to LEGAL methods of book sharing (for example, sharing hard copies or Kindle sharing). Any posts regarding illegal scans/PDFs/file sharing will be deleted without warning.

Thank you.

message 2: by Lucy (last edited Nov 11, 2018 12:33PM) (new)

Lucy Langford | 39 comments Hi does anyone have Sister Outsider as I would really love to read this !!

I live in the UK if that helps :)

message 3: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Ortiz | 8 comments In the US and if anyone has a copy, I would appreciate it and can pay it forward when I am finished!

message 4: by Anne Elisabeth (last edited Nov 05, 2018 02:42PM) (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments Jo wrote: "Please use this thread to coordinate book borrowing between members! Hopefully everyone who wants to is able to read Sister Outsider.

Please use this thread ONLY for offers of and requests for Pay..."

A quick question, Jo, will there be a separate thread for the other titles, or will this thread deal with all three books?

message 5: by Waepke (new)

Waepke | 41 comments I have a book to give away! Let me know if you want it..

message 6: by Anne Elisabeth (last edited Apr 11, 2019 10:17PM) (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments I have a copy of the book to give away :)

Edit 21.3: I have given away the book.

message 7: by Gabby (new)

Gabby  Thorpe (diaryofabibliophagist) | 51 comments Is anyone in the UK able to pass on this book? Desperate to read it!

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (katetakate) | 96 comments Hi Gabby I’m in England with a copy of Sister Outsider but I haven’t read it yet - if you can post it back to me when you are have read it, I’m happy to lend it out the week after next. Just DM me if you’re interested.

message 9: by Anne Elisabeth (last edited Apr 11, 2019 10:17PM) (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments I have another copy if anyone wants it. I can send it anywhere in the world.

message 10: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Hill | 7 comments Hi Anne I havnt yet received a copy. Please could you let me know when it was sent?

Thanks
Lorna

message 11: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Hill | 7 comments It's the notorious femmes book

message 12: by Pingkan Muntuan (new)

Pingkan Muntuan | 5 comments Hello guys.. i’m in indonesia. Can i have the copy those book.. sharing with kindle ??🙏🏻🙏🏻

message 13: by Noor (new)

Noor | 6 comments Hi

I would desperately love to read this book. I live in the U.K. please help. Thank you