Warrior Fans discussion

Non-Warrior Related > Your Writing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Post your writing here!

Please rate and vote if you liked it!
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4...

message 2: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

Dapplenose | 1652 comments Mod
it was cool

message 3: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Thanks, I'm wondering if it's worth continuing.

message 4: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

hmmmm

message 5: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
What do you think?

message 6: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

it's interesting, kinda grabs my atention.

message 7: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

message 8: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
But is it worth continuing?

message 9: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
I remember that one!

message 10: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

Sam wrote: "But is it worth continuing?"

i think so

message 11: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

Sam wrote: "I remember that one!"

:D

message 12: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Thanks, Dapplenose.

message 13: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

yw XD

message 14: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
:D

message 15: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

rp in nightclan?

message 16: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Sure.

message 17: by Dapplenose, SUPREME RULER! (not really!) (better not be!) (maybe I will! :P) (new)

the title sounds interesting already

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

something i just ranodmly started typing... should i continue?

Hoof beats echoed eerily down the lone path, winding through the endless labyrinth of age-old maples and oaks, whose tops towered high into the unrelenting, impassive ebony mass of storm clouds above. In the shadows the occasional hoot of an owl broke the otherwise silent wood, but no other sound could be heard, not the soft snoring of an animal in its burrow, or the calming gurgle of a near by creek. It was almost as if the rest of the dark world was merely an illusion, a trick of the mind. It could’ve been, and it could’ve not, for all he knew. Not that he really cared in particular, of course.
Illusion or not, these woods had remained the same, as if waiting for his return, or choosing to forget his existence, and to live only for the mere awe and pleasure of those who wished to destroy their majesty. Even the slightest notion of their destruction sickened him. He would, no, he could not tolerate society, man, felling them down, the same way they had one cut down another, but that was another story, one better off being covered by the endless sands of time and never unearthed again. He hoped though, that in the recent future that would be an issue no longer.
Spurs digging into the thin shell of fur carpeting the, wraith-like figure of the ebony equine, the lone rider continued on, quicker that even the wind rushing by, it seemed. Thunder rumbled dangerously on the dark horizon behind him, and the shadowy mount uttered a shriek-like neigh in mid-gallop, reminding him that home wasn’t too far off, reminding him that Silveraunte was near.

message 19: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Yes!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yay! ty! ^^

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Will it be a murder novel? Then yes! Will it be something else? Still, yes!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, thanks

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

and yes, itll b murder... (obviously)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

^^

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect for my mood....IM typing out these bloody, fighting scenens on my computer

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, nice

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

What I want to my brother after PUNCHING me......bwhahahahahaha

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o
next two paragraphs...

It was midnight at the latest, and if not, who knew when. Not that Rictor really wanted to think about the time, during the present circumstances though, it may now be of the essence, but it was also an unwelcome distraction, as he proceeded cautiously down the deserted hallway, handkerchief held tightly over nose. Why, because the dim corridor was putrid with the stench of the decay of human, and in his own language, the stench of death. Death, of course, was then translated to who the bloody heck is responsible for this, and what was his or her motive. That only applied to murders, obviously, but that’s really all he cared about, if a case concerning how the deceased had met their fates was mentioned. He left the victims diseases and old age to the doctors, which may as well have been their area of specialty, for all he cared, even if the doctors may disagree.
Holding his breath, he made his way to yet another of the stair cases in the next to forsaken building. The smell grew even stronger, as he progressed, just as much to his excitement, as to his dismay. Who ever the dead creature was, human or animal, they where near. That was good, and he wasn’t the slightest bit ashamed for thinking so.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, I read it, it was great!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

^^

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

LittleDolphin wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4...
Icefire plz read, its not a book type a thing, just tips"

IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe... with the exeptions of sweeney todd and sleepy hollow... no closets!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

And 30 Days of Night

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

XD
... but avoiding barber and pie shops are also a good idea...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

And people with blood down their face.......

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

... in a couple parts of sleepy hollow, ichabod's face is bloody, and he is a good guy... O.o

message 37: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 4244 comments Mod
oh gosh...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

message 39: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (last edited Sep 12, 2009 06:30AM) (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 1259 comments Mod
Child slavery was one thing, but when you needed to pay off depts, you were forced to send your child off to work from dawn to dusk. Brave children were sent, some who have futures of no other child enslaved ever before. Little Katima had to avoid bombs planted in the ground every day just to get a small water bottle that was half filled. She was only eight when she started working in a brick kilm alongside her brother and her parents. One day, she was sent off to a rug factory because of her small fingers. Her new master didn't treat her very well, and that resulted in chaining her to her bench. She would work all day and barely ate or drank. The master's wife, though, wasn't as harsh. In the middle of the night, she would come into the shed and feed them each some water and some bread and butter. We each thanked her and could sleep better. All that was provided for bedding was the floor, a thin sheet the wife would bring in each night, and a small, hard, stuffed pillow. It was hard for Katima to fall asleep that night. She thought of her family and her brother, Hin. They usually didn't ger along, but after her family's crisis, they learned to work together and helped each other with no regret. Now poor Katima couldn't see her family any longer. She was stuck in the same shed for many months to come.

I felt like writing this because I am learning about the Middle East and child slavery and how misfortunate many families are. I felt bad for them and wrote an excerpt just to get my feelings out. It is really quite sad.

message 40: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4... My real story. Tell me how you like it and if I should continue it! There is isn't too much action since it's only the beginning, but it'll get there. :)

message 41: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod

2nd chapter! It's short, but I'll update it and make it longer.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 733 comments http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/5... chapter 1 of a story i started typing...

message 44: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
Great!

message 46: by Sam, Silence is golden; duct tape is silver. ^^ (new)

Sam | 4849 comments Mod
I finished Chapter 2! Please vote if you liked it at the bottom of the page!

message 47: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Aww I miss this website. (new)

kk

message 49: by Icefire, I'M ALIVE, I'M ALIVE, I'M ALIVE (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 4406 comments Mod
*Claps*

message 50: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) what?

« previous 1