Warriors Rulez! discussion

Rules and Such > Must Read This!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  (rainfire) | 45 comments Mod
Rules:
1. only five cats per person. (one from each Clan)

2. only experianced rpers or mods can have important rols such as leader, deputy, and medicine cat.

3. if your cat is killed, you may make a new one, but they must start as an apprentice. you can take someone's kit, and rp the kit as an apprentice.

4. MUST MAKE OWN NAME!!! names can't be from the books, though you can take beginnings and endings of names.

5. if your cat dies, you can continue rping them in StarClan, unless you already have a StarClan cat. then you pass your cat to someone else, or the cat you already have.

if you follow these rules, you will be rewarded. break them, and you will have a warning. three strikes and your out.

message 2: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

Dapplenose | 14 comments Mod
sounds like a lot of taking other people's charries

message 3: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

you have to ask permission first!!!

message 4: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

i speak from experience, limmiting people to one cat is not a good idea. i did that in one of my other groups.

message 5: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

one in each Clan!!! thats five cats.

message 6: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

yah but in a clan u can only have one cat. i'm just saying that from my experience, limmiting them to one cat is not a good idea

message 7: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

ok. u can have 1 cat for newbies, 2 cats for intermediates, 3 cats for experianced, and 4 cats for a mod. (in each Clan)

message 8: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

that's better...

message 9: by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ SuncloudƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ , Awesomest Director In The World!!! Mmmmmm... Cheezle... (new)

*sighs* ur hrd 2 plz. but im not changing it nymor!!!

message 10: by Dapplenose, The Awesomest Other Mod In The World!!! (new)

no not really...