Warriors Lovers! discussion

Group related > I'M SORRY!!! (PLEASE READ)

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments Hi, guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been on vacation and things. I 'll try to be more active!!

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie It's okay!

message 3: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs in circles*

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) At least you can come on and join us sometimes!

message 5: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 169 comments Sagers, while your on, now are you going to restore the origional owner of Warriors RP?

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) she left again. she said that if they didn't want to like her or something that she just would leave... so she left.

message 7: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 169 comments oh...that's a shame

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) yeah... everyone did kinda freak out when they saw she was back... and not in a good way.

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie Who? Sorry, just curious.

message 10: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 169 comments Sagers (i am running out of names.....) wrote: "yeah... everyone did kinda freak out when they saw she was back... and not in a good way."

yeah...

message 11: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (last edited Sep 29, 2009 12:50PM) (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 119 comments iluvcatz (Katie) wrote: "Who? Sorry, just curious."

Yah, who?

message 12: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments I'm back

message 13: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
YAY

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments Idk who you are but, Welcome back!!!! :)

message 15: by Keyanah, "Hold me together. Be forever near me, breath of Heaven." (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 7333 comments Mod
Yay, Anole!!!! :D

message 16: by SpottiPup407 (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 406 comments Hi, people!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza *The Pomegranate Lover!* wrote: "iluvcatz (Katie) wrote: "Who? Sorry, just curious."

Yah, who?"

who

message 18: by Silver (new)

Silver Anoleflash wrote: "I'm back"

Welcome back!! I like your profile pic btw :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

yep its cool

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver Avatar! :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

no...

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver Yes the picture is from the movie Avatar.

you know, the one with the 7' tall blue people with tails.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah it looks freaky

message 24: by Silver (new)

Silver It was amazing :) I haven't seen it in 3D yet though.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. it looks kinda scary

message 26: by Silver (new)

Silver It's PG13... it has a lot of violence in it. The guy on the right is actually a human but they transfer his conciousness into a fake alien and then he went to meet the aliens and ended up falling in love with the girl on the left. But the humans at any time can pull his conciousness into his real body, and his avatar/alien body will then appear to be asleep.

*SPOILER*

At the end of the movie this magical tree thing transfers him into his alien body for good.

*END SPOILER*

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

oh.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments Yep. But it's also really sad!!! Almost all the main charries die!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

oh...

message 30: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Avatar was the best movie in the world. It was even better than Eclipse is, and that is saying something considering I am one of the biggest Twilight fans out there. And They are making an Avatar 2.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

really? wow...

message 32: by Silver (new)

Silver Kayla (Eclipse Lover!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!) wrote: "Avatar was the best movie in the world. It was even better than Eclipse is, and that is saying something considering I am one of the biggest Twilight fans out there. And They are making an Avatar 2."

THEY ARE??? *gets all excited*

Although The Princess Bride is better than Avatar. Avatar has some major issues in the plot but the whole idea is cool.

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla The princess bride was AWESOME!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I love princess bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost beats studio Gihibli's movies(however u spell it)! nothing tops them.

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie idk why we're talking about movies but I just saw Toy Story 3 last night. I had tears running down my eyes! :( Still haven't seen Eclipse yet...grrr.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments I so wanna see Toy Story!!!!

message 37: by Silver (new)

Silver I'm going to see toy story this month...

message 38: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Eclipse was absolutely amazing, Katie. Way better than the other two. :)

message 39: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hey guys, I am going to be gone until the beginning of August. If any of my characters need to be roleplayed, I give Seph, Katie and Felicity permission to roleplay the. :)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments Eh?? NOOO! *grabs onto Kayla's ankle* You can't leave!

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I gotta!!!!!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments Who'll rp???

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm too lazy to go find the vacation topic but I'll be gone for most of Thursday(maybe.) and I'm gone Aug. 2nd -5th

Lightfeather and any of modz have permission to rp my cat's if they need to be rped.

message 44: by Silver (new)

Silver Lightfeather/Silvermoon (and all the rest!) wrote: "Who'll rp???"

I might... but I'm so tired right now.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments *sigh* Kay.....
I probably won't rp this Wed and Thurs. Out of state relatives are coming to visit!

message 46: by Silver (new)

Silver Oh. I must have posted that just before I fell asleep, which means I slept for less than two and a half hours... I'm still tired though :p

have fun!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) | 2544 comments Tough....

Thankies!!

message 48: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments Hey, guys. It's Anole. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me cause I'm almost never on. I'm really sorry about that and I'm gonna try to be more active. Thanks!