Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Barack Obama
This topic is about Barack Obama
PUPPET MASTERS AND SECRET OATHS > Why didn't Obama deliver the changes he promised?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments “Let’s pick up from yesterday’s teachings on the Gulf War,” Kentbridge began. He wrote Iraq 1990-1991 on a blackboard. “Now that the West has control of Iraq’s massive oil reserves, President Bush will be replaced.” The chalk squeaked as he wrote Bill Clinton on the board. “Bill Clinton will be our country’s next President. The election later this year is just a formality. The result has already been decided.” –The Orphan Factory

Since winning the US Presidency, Barack Obama has been criticized for breaking almost every promise he made to the American people before running for office. And although he promised the opposite, his policies turned out to be almost a carbon copy of those of his predecessor George W. Bush – at least in terms of the big issues such as fighting unnecessary wars and protecting banksters ahead of everyday citizens.

Obama’s supporters insist his intentions were honest. Maybe they were and maybe he really believed he’d be the boss instead being a small cog in a giant wheel.

Then again before being elected Obama had little track record in Congress of voting against the major issues like Big Pharma or banking chicanery. As political activist Ralph Nader pointed out when he ran against him in the 2008 Presidential campaign, the man formerly known as Barry Soetoro was hardly a revolutionary.

So maybe Obama knew all along he’d just be another puppet for the Establishment and was happy to play along.

Or maybe the likes of JFK was speaking through a hole in his head when he warned Americans about “secret societies, secret oaths and secret proceedings,” and maybe the likes of Eisenhower was speaking through a hole in his when he warned of “the potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power.”

It’s likely none of us will ever know for sure.

message 2: by Spencer (new)

Spencer Hawke (hawke_spencer) If you want to see about secret society's read eyes of athena, That is what we need

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments So did anyone else notice how the U.S chose the anniversary of 9/11 to declare their new position with regards to Syria/Iraq/Middle East?
How sick to wait for a day when people's thoughts are consumed by past horrors of 'terrorist acts', so that they're more susceptible to the idea that 'Team America' need to- once again!- bomb the s**t out of the Middle East.
As the Free Syrian Army have said, if the U.S and other countries want to help, then they should work with the freedom fighters on the ground who know who's who and what's what, rather than air strikes which will once more kill so many innocent people.
You know, the East call the West terrorists and that's why they're fighting us in the first place right? (Well, in part- but I hope you get my gist).
If (in my opinion, the false flag of) 9/11 had never happened, we'd never be in the state we're now in in the Middle East.
Coincidence that they announced intervention and air strikes on the anniversary of 9/11? Maybe. But when you see how the 'conspiracy' works, you'll see those tactics to sway public opinion on key dates, at key times, is instrumental to the way they work... in my humble opinion, of course!

message 4: by Cosmic (last edited Sep 13, 2014 01:26PM) (new)

Cosmic Arcata | 45 comments Harry wrote: "So did anyone else notice how the U.S chose the anniversary of 9/11 to declare their new position with regards to Syria/Iraq/Middle East?
How sick to wait for a day when people's thoughts are consu..."

You comment reminded me of something I read inOut of Revolution: Autobiography of Western Man Out of Revolution Autobiography of Western Man by Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy

"Mankind certainly could not have an autobiography if it had always been like modern society: completely sensational, totally forgetful, and wonderfully devoid of memory. But mankind has always, with the utmost tenacity, cultivated its calendar. One of the innovations of this book in point of method consists in taking the political and ecclesiastical calendar seriously. A day introduced into the calendar or a day sickened out of the calendar, means a real change in the education and tuition of a nation. Mankind writes it's own history long before the historians visit its battlefield; days, festivals, holidays, the order of meals, rest and vacations, together with religiously observed ritual and symbols, are sources of political history, though rarely used by the average political or economic historian.
"A holiday is always a political creation and a political instrument. It is true, the importance of a calendar and a change in the calendar are not visible in the history of some ten or thirty years. Neither does creative history begin until at least three or four generations have collaborated toward the same goal. No individual can go very far. Real achievement must be based on the continuity of many generations." Page 8 of the prologue.

Edmund Burke:

"A nation is not an idea only of local extent, and individual momentary aggregation, but it is an idea of continuity, which extends in time as well as in numbers and in space. And this is a choice not of one day, or of one set of people, not a tumultuous and giddy choice; it is a constitution made by what is ten thousand times better than choice; it is made by the peculiar circumstances, occasions, tempers, dispositions, and moral, civil and social habitudes of the people which disclose themselves only in a long space of time. It is a basement which accommodates itself to the body. The individual is foolish, the multitude, for the moment is foolish; but the species is wise, and when time is given to it, as a species, always acts right." (Ed. Of 1856, VI, 146)

"Let us alt this statement of Burke to the situation of history-writing today. The scientific historian doors not enter virgin territory when he begins to write. He enters, not a world of animal nature, but a world which mankind had previously conquered by action, discovery, sacrifice, emotion. The historian's facts are not facts in the common sense of this absurd word. His facts are man's experiences."
Pages 692 and 693 of Out of Revolution Autobiography of Western Man by Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Thanks for those great quotes Cosmic. I wasn't aware of that book- looks like yet another to put on the To Read shelf.

I could also bang on about occult numerology used in political dates, but I'll leave that for another time!

message 6: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments 9/11 involves the number 11, Harry...Coincidence? Or no coincidence?
Speak, on behalf of the 11:11 community!

And on that note, I am enjoying reading your bookRoute Number 11: Argentina, Angels & Alcohol. I like how unique the writing and storytelling is.

message 7: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Hi James,

I'm glad you're enjoying my book (I don't know how you find the time to read it!)- though the 11:11 part of it is more of a personal account, there's plenty more to be said about the 11:11 Phenomenon and political uses of occult numbers- but I'll write about that more another time.
Sticking to the 11 thing, younger readers may be unaware of this popular internet circular at the time of 9/11, to which you refer:

9/11: the emergency number.
9/11: 9+1+1= 11
After September 11th, there are 111 days until the end of the year.
The twin Towers: look like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.
And many more.

The circular goes on to many other more flimsy things such as The Pentagon has 11 letters. Osama Bin Laden adds up to 110- also the number of floors in the WTC towers. Etc.

On the face of it, it's easy to think of that as one of those odd quirky things- or argue that you can make numbers/facts fit anything. But anyone who's ever looked into occultism or simply Numerology, will know that numbers have individual vibrations/energy.

In occultism/Numerology, 11 is a master number. To quote from Shirley Lawrence's great book Exploring Numerology: Life by the Numbers
"11 has a feeling of power, but with an undertone of nervous tension.
The 11 is significant because it represents duality. The root of 11 is 2. Two is composed of two ones that are diametrically opposed. People the world over are very quickly becoming one of two types, and it has nothing to do with races and religions. It is instead those who are aware of a higher power and seek peaceful co-existence, and (also) those who have uncontrolled rage inside them, bent on destroying anything and everything. This is the human duality: the two groups, the aware and the unaware, the sane and the insane. These two types of people cannot get on together."

(She goes on to say, "Four years before 9/11, Nicole Kidman and George Clooney made a movie called The Peacemaker. Watching it was like seeing everything that led up to and almost including 9/11...) -I haven't seen this film.

So, obviously this type of topic is open to subjective opinion and conjecture, and I'll return to the topic in more detail another time, but it's worth getting the ball rolling on this subject for people who are unaware of such things. Sure, you may think occult stuff and number coincidence is a load of bunk- I get how people would think that- but let's not forget how much the Nazis used occult symbolism and number power- for starters.

My own thoughts on 11:11 specifically will be detailed in my future books- when I actually get around to it!

message 8: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments Yep, that's correct about the Nazis, at least according to my research - they were deeply into numerology, mysticism and ancient symbology.
And mathematically speaking, 11 is also a prime number.

Looking forward to reading your future books, Harry!

Best,
James

message 9: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Have you heard of the Spear of Destiny? Supposedly the sword that pierced the side of Christ on the cross. (Which is a dubious story in my opinion- I mean, in another gospel they have Christ hanging from a tree, and not being crucified on a cross at all... but I digress.)
The Spear has been in the hands of some of the most notorious leaders: Herod, Charlemagne, the Hapsburgs... and Adolf Hitler, who, like many, believed in its supernatural powers.
So for those that don't believe in the occult part of the conspiracy, as researchers like David Icke believe, it's worth bearing in mind that people like the Hapsburgs, who are heavily involved with the conspiracy, DO believe... and actively use occult symbolism etc.

For two good books on The Spear of Destiny, see: Spear of Destiny and The Mark of the Beast: The Continuing Story of the Spear of Destiny

message 10: by Lance, Group Founder (last edited Sep 17, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

Lance Morcan | 2634 comments Harry wrote: "Have you heard of the Spear of Destiny? Supposedly the sword that pierced the side of Christ on the cross. (Which is a dubious story in my opinion- I mean, in another gospel they have Christ hangin..."

Nope but it's now on my list of books to read. Thanks for the heads up, Harry.

message 11: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Surely the subject for the next Indy film? Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny!
Speaking of which, the true story of the crystal skulls is an interesting one. The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls

message 12: by James, Group Founder (last edited Sep 18, 2014 06:03AM) (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments It was quite amazing, I thought, that Spielberg inserted the whole crystal skulls conspiracy into the last Indiana Jones movie. I wonder how much Spielberg actually knows...Not as much as Kubrick, but still he obviously knows a few things...

message 13: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Indeed- and let's not forget Hitler actually did want to find the Ark of the Covenant as well. And Close Encounters of the Third Kind is often noted as being very close to the truth...especially with the musical notes bit (i.e- sound/vibrations 'affecting' our reality, and perhaps creating a wormhole for E.Ts and the like.)
And re; the crystal skulls, the legend has it that ultimate knowledge is contained within them, possibly they're the same thing as the Books of Thoth. Interesting that crystals are used within our modern digital communications. Just because we don't know how to access knowledge from things like a crystal skull, doesn't mean it doesn't contain it. Imagine an archaeologist of the future in a post-apocalyptic world finding a laptop. They'd probably presume it was just a typewriter, and would thwart any theories that there was an intricate web of knowledge contained within it.

message 14: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments The laptop analogy is a good one as modern laptops are mostly "receivers" in that they can connect with the internet. Likewise, maybe crystal skulls connect with something in the cosmos and somehow receive signals.

message 15: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments I nicked the analogy from my forthcoming book, a backpacking pilgrimage in Egypt: The Road To Purification. What? Can't I give a quick plug? :)

message 16: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments Yep, plugs are fine and I think other members will be interested in your follow up to Route Number 11.

I recommend publishing Egypt on November 11.
11/11!

message 17: by Sterling (new)

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 21 comments "Obama is a Snake and We Have To Turn on Him." -Oliver Stone

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

President Obama is a tool.
It ain't about Left or Right, it's the fact that he owned by corporations.

message 19: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments You're right, Aiden - it's funny how Obama delivered virtually none of the changes he promised and yet he still has a lot of supporters who seem blind as to his true nature...

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith (faymorrow) | 309 comments James Morcan wrote: "You're right, Aiden - it's funny how Obama delivered virtually none of the changes he promised and yet he still has a lot of supporters who seem blind as to his true nature..."

Exactly...

message 21: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments Aiden is spot on! America is far worse now that he has taken office. But I disagree with the topic. He said he would fundamentally change America and he did. Campaign promise # 1 fulfilled.

message 22: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 10765 comments Who is Barack Obama?

Why is there so little known about his past?

It's difficult to get any accurate info on his background because:
A). There are racists everywhere making up crap about his life before presidency
B). His personal life and formative years seem so under-the-radar.

It's one big mystery, I think...

message 23: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments So little is known about his past because the Washington political establishment wants it that way. With mentors like Bill Ayers and the "religion" taught to him by reverend Wright, he has a radical 60's mentality with an extreme anti-American and Western outlook. His own wife stated that she was never proud of America until the day he was voted into office. Remember also, Barry Obama's 2 year time at Occidental college was mostly hidden from the public because of his poor grades and drug use (which he admits).

If you understand his anti-Western mentality and appologetic view of America, you now understand why he was so sympathetic to the American traitor Bergdhal, and why he is pursuing a profoundly poor nuclear deal with Iran--while turning his back on Israel.

Though I think he is in many ways a puppet, or if a may say a stooge, for bigger fish in the pond, he still is a powerful man being president of the USA.

message 24: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Higgins | 77 comments I laughed so hard when they showed the full broadcast of his speech for state of the union. But I'm sure a lot of people actually believed him.

message 25: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2634 comments Tracking Obama's promises http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-met...