New Adult Book Club discussion

Blizzard (The Black Ice Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about Blizzard
Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #86/18 Blizzard by Mikayla Elliot

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Oct 10, 2018 03:04AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 1917 comments Mod
#86/18
Title: Blizzard
Author: Mikayla Elliot
Genre: NA Paranormal romance
Heat Level: Mild
Formats ~ Epub and Mobi,
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...#

SYNOPSIS

Desperate to find her niece Neva is willing to do anything to get her back, but the path she follows unveils a dark past with volatile truths, and a present intertwined with unforgiving consequences. In a race against time and dire odds, Neva embarks on a journey that will forever change the lives of those she knows and loves, as well as her own.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

1)Chari chadiamags20@gmail.com ePub
2)Nicole Starlightnesschick@yahoo.com ePub

message 2: by Ma.Chari (new)

Ma.Chari (goodreadscomchari) | 5 comments chadiamags20@gmail.com
Epub please😍

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Lynn Starlightnesschick@yahoo.com
Epub version please 📖

message 4: by Derna (new)

Derna | 4537 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 31st October (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

message 5: by Ma.Chari (new)

Ma.Chari (goodreadscomchari) | 5 comments Derna wrote: "I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 31st October (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your rev..."

Hi Derna! I've got mine, thanks a lot😊

message 6: by Derna (new)

Derna | 4537 comments Mod
Chari™ wrote: "Derna wrote: "I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 31st October (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and p..."

Perfect. Enjoy!