Multiple RPs discussion

Prosecution > Prosecution RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 936 (936 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Clarke (new)

Clarke A. (pit909) ((Start here!))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 235 comments Mod
Meiun walked along in the plane. He went up to the front and slit his head off. Meiun grinned and announced. "Passengers, we are entering technical difficulties. Plane will self-destruct." He punched a window and threw a bomb in the engine. He was way down when it exploded. He got his parachute out. "No clues, hehe..."

hypocrite clams... Omertá sighed. "Again, Meiun? Another plane? At least mine aren't repetitive," Omertá said, leaning against the car. "We better hurry before someone else shows up."

He saw a police car. "Crap. And planes are fun. Worth watching. I wonder what a supersonic jet would do..." He chuckled at the thought of an explosion at over 200 mph.

hypocrite clams... "Don't even think about it. $#*%! The cops! get in."

Marohi got in. "STEP ON IT!!!!!!!!"

hypocrite clams... He hit the gas. "I really enjoy my car," He said, watching the cops lag behind.

"Especially cause you robbed it." Marohi grinned.

message 9: by Clarke (new)

Clarke A. (pit909) Phoenix was walking on a sidewalk. He saw a car blaze past. His car was an SSC Ultimate Aero it could catch up easy. He'd probably be tickited for speeding though so he stood there for a while.

hypocrite clams... "Pretty much." He grinned.

Marohi chucked a Molotov cocktail out the window. "SO LONG!"

hypocrite clams... "Ah, how I love my Ferarri. Especially since I didn't have to pay for it."

'Even though we have enough money to pay for 10 Ferraris..."

message 14: by Clarke (new)

Clarke A. (pit909) Phoenix got in his SSC Ultimate Aero put his siren on and went the fastest his car would go (SSC Ultimate Aeros go 290 MPH)

Marohi got tacks out and threw behind the car. He also got smoke trails forward as they shifted left.

hypocrite clams... "$#*^!" He slammed the brakes, and the other car went shooting forward. He drove into an abandoned parking garage. "Quick! Get out of the car! We have to hide somewhere!"

Marohi blasted a hole in the ground and covered it after they got in.

message 18: by Clarke (new)

Clarke A. (pit909) Phoenix swerved and avoided the tacks and smoke.He then parked his car and the police showed up one of the cars went into a hole.

hypocrite clams... "Crap. This stinks. If we can get into the sewer system, we can escape."

Marohi started digging more until he hit an empty pipe. "We'll hide here. Who knows where it'll take us?"

hypocrite clams... "Isn't that the story of our lives?" He lowered himself in. "You know that your fingerprints may be in the car? I always wear leather gloves… but I'm not quite sure if you left any."

He held out his hands, which had gloves. ((G2G))

hypocrite clams... ((KK)) "Good. We should hurry, before the guy with the fancy car shows up."

message 24: by Clarke (new)

Clarke A. (pit909) Phoenix burst in wth a pistol "Show yourselves!"

hypocrite clams... Omertá put his hand over his mouth and climbed into the pipe, and started crawling.

He signaled Omertá to go up the pipe, not forward.

message 27: by Clarke (new)

Clarke A. (pit909) Phoenix opened up all the doors except the entrances,and a door to a pipe. He put smoke bombs in the pipe and the house. He then covered his mouth and ran outside.

message 28: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments (hmm..i might join this rp...-goes to make charrie-))

hypocrite clams... ((Yay!)) Omertá climbed upward, just as a smoke bomb exploded. "Crap! What do we do now!?"

message 30: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Genevieve looked up from where she had been sitting in a cafe, at the sounds of bombs exploding. She pushed her glasses farther up the bridge of her nose and stood up, then walked out of teh cafe, leaving her half-filled coffee mug behind. Once she was out, she looked for the source of the noise and headed that way. Her face flickered with a smile for a moment at the thought of an interesting case; it had been a while.

hypocrite clams... "Well, Marohi, this is where we part. If we split up, only one of us won't get caught," he said. He stopped, and looked Marohi in the eyes. "For your sake, I hope it's me." With that, he crawled through the pipe as fast as he could, hoping that neither of them was caught.

message 32: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Genevieve saw a dark figure climb out of a sewage pipe and almost laughed. Using the sewage system was one of the most used ways to escape; at least in her view. She slipped into teh shadows, though, and decided to keep watch on this fellow.

hypocrite clams... He looked around, and saw her. "Crap." He ran into an alleyway, and jumped over the wall into the next one.

message 34: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments She smirked, then followed him, easily scaling the wall. She climbed up to the roof and followed him overhead. Having rich parents who paid for the best martial arts teachers among others always helped.

hypocrite clams... "You can stop stalking me. I know when to say when. If you're going to arrest me, just come down."

message 36: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments ((brb))

hypocrite clams... ((I G2G. I'm not sure when I'll be back on… it could be tomorrow, or the next day… or the day after that…………………… bye!))

message 38: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments ((awww, okays. bye!))

"I'm not a cop, kiddo," she said, jumping from where she was and landing in front of him. "I want to help you."

message 39: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! (last edited Aug 20, 2009 01:12PM) (new)

Marohi heard. "Oh yeah? How bout we just bust our way outta the pipe?" He already had his blowtorch out. "We don't need help, detective. Any idiot could tell that disguise."

hypocrite clams... "Really, you need a new guise. Or a better excuse. As you can see, we don't trust you, so why don't you hit the road."

message 41: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments She laughed. "You think I'd help those bozos back there?" she was actually being serious this time, "I actually want to mess with them a bit; it's fun to watch them be frustrated."

hypocrite clams... "Well I know that you wouldn't help me either."

message 43: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments "Who says?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

hypocrite clams... "Who says you would?"

message 45: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments She shrugged. "Depends who you ask,"

hypocrite clams... "It depends on who they are."

message 47: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments She smirked. "Touche,"

hypocrite clams... "Sì. Sì l'ho fatto."

message 49: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments ((wait, what does that mean? and what language also? ^^;))

hypocrite clams... ((Italian. It means: Yes. Yes I did.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19