Harry Potter Fan Group discussion

A Very Potter Musical

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments play on youtube so funny =P

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments i finished watching it sunday it was so funny i had only been on like act 1 part 8 on sunday but i finished the whole thing cuz it was so good and so funny especially the zac poster and when harry showed up after everyone thought he was dead and he said to voldomort "i was prepared to die for these people" then voldomort was like "but you didn't" and then just the way harry said "yes but i meant to" was so funny i thought anyway if u haven't watched it u should its' so funny!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 6 comments Mod
OMG OMG OMG! i just finished watching it 2 times now!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luve it! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT GUESS WAT?!?! They are making S SOUNDTRACK!!! FOR FREE DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 OMG OMG! I'LL GIVE U A LINK WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Yeah I want it I luv those songs does malfoy really fall in luv with hermione

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) i've seen that its funny

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yeah they're doing avps (a very potter sequal) and wow these posts r old