Kindle English Mystery Book Club discussion

Divided House (Dark Yorkshire #1)
This topic is about Divided House
Book Club Selection > Spoiler Discussion (Oct 2018) Value Read - Divided House, by J M Dalgliesh

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new) - added it

David Gooch | 3674 comments Mod
******* THIS THREAD MAY GIVE INFORMATION AWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ OR FINISHED THE BOOK ******

This is a spoiler thread for the October Value Book Read: Divided House, by J M Dalgliesh
Post in here if you wish to comment on the book and discuss details that may spoil or give away important or pertinent details for those who haven't read or finished the book yet.

AngryGreyCat (angrygreycatreads) | 575 comments This seems to be sparse and inconsistent on character development. We never really learn much about the family that was killed. Also, the brain injury that the one killer had was never really explained. There were pieces that were interesting but I just think maybe there was too much going on and so it wasn't all given the depth and time needed?

Beth Stewart | 483 comments And I never understood why Fleur was dug up and moved. Must have skimmed over that explanation

AngryGreyCat (angrygreycatreads) | 575 comments I am not really sure about that either. Just like I wasn't really clear about what exactly he did to get disgraced. It seemed like he cleared one missing girl case but at the expense of being able to clear others?

Beth Stewart | 483 comments I agree AngryGreyCat. Too many pieces of the story left hanging.....