CaNdY RuLZzZzZ discussion

Write Right !

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasin (new)

Yasin Add in here anything you have written recently or not! Poems, quotes, stories anything originally done by you is welcome! Shoot!

message 2: by Yasin (new)

Yasin This is from a story I am currently writing. Have wrote only two paragraphs - very lazy and keep procrastinating! Anyway here goes,

The cards lay stacked, neatly, one on top of the other. One of them, the one that lay above, was blue – the blue of the sky – in colour, while the other card, an invitation for a high school reunion party, was white in colour. Blue and white were his favourite colours. Trivial matters such as these mattered not to anyone but your loved ones, and with that thought in mind he began to think of his loved ones, his love, his Faryal and her blue invitation card for her engagement. The sky blue invitation card rested calmly above his black diaries on the bedside table. On his bed sat Salman neither calm, nor at rest.

message 3: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (last edited Aug 18, 2009 01:23PM) (new)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) oh!!! nice! whats the genre?? is it like based on a true story?? where did u get the names frm? lol i ask alot!!!

message 4: by Yasin (new)

Yasin 1 - Its about love, its about coming of age, its about a whole lot of things that teenagers go through.

2 - a bit of truth, a bit of imagination.

3 - names have come from imagining the characters. names are not at all related to the real life characters (why does this sound like the beginning of a movie where they say nothing is related etc etc ) :P

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) sorry its just i get curios about random stuff!! its good though!!

message 6: by Yasin (new)

Yasin nothing to sorry about unless you are a cat! curiosity, they say, kills the cat!

message 7: by Yasin (new)

Yasin Ah and thanks...though i dont like it much....its just the first draft...and its not up to standard... whatever i dont like it much...i love it a lot!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) haha!! no im not a cat but i have one who is sitting here on my lap!! LOL

message 9: by Yasin (new)

Yasin :) btw everyone add up your stuff!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) oh yeah!! about that.. im a person who reads not writes!!LOL even though i try to write i just cant do it!!

message 11: by Hadool (new)

Hadool | 25 comments That was nice.
Good stuff.
I have to admit, I'm a reader not a writer, but I have a friend who writes poems, I'll try to make him come here :)

message 13: by Yasin (new)

Yasin that would be good Hadool !