I cannot think of a good name, so this is the name discussion

books > what are you reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 438 comments Mod
What are you reading? Is it good? Is it bad?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lots of good stuffs.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments The Things They Carried

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn im reading the second volume of Vampire Diaries right now...after that Max...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) HI!!!! im reading Skipping Christmas.

message 6: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

im rereading wicked-witch and curse books.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading michigan travel books. Boring but soo necessary.

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Allil wrote: "I'm reading michigan travel books. Boring but soo necessary. "

why, you planning on going to MI??

message 13: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

I alreadly live in michigan lol, but i think allil is planning a trip to the up.

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, yeah i live in MI too....but you already know that dont you? lol

message 15: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

yeah lol

message 16: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 17: by Gisele (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments im reading the hunger games

message 18: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

oh, thats a really good book!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments I love the Hunger Games! 5 days until Catching Fire!

message 20: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

yay!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Gisele, do you like the book?

message 22: by Gisele (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments yes, i love it, it is amazing

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments What part are you at?

message 24: by Gisele (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments they found out that you can win the hunger games as a pair

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 398 comments Cool, I love that book so much! Do you know what the release date for Catching Fire is in France?

message 26: by Gisele (new)

Gisele de Lucet | 10 comments i think it is supposed to be around the 8th in the uk, im not sure about France though.

message 28: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

I ordered Blood Promis online, cant wait till it comes!

message 29: by Riley (new)

Riley (riles) Gilda Joyce: Phychic Investigator

message 30: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennymchua) | 31 comments I just finished the 13 1/2 lives of captain bluebear. funny. good pictures.

message 32: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

I just got the book Resurrection, the third book in the Wicked series, iv only just started but i dont know if I like it...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) wow!! and at school i will read the princess diaries 6 !!i livee that series!!

message 34: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

iv read one of them a few years ago, i dont remember it much though

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) I LOVE THEM!! it so awesome!! LOL!

message 36: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

i should read them it would keep me busy for a while lol

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) yeah!! but i dont have it so i readit at school! LOL!

message 38: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Have any of you read Feel by Chris Heath and Robbie Williams? Adam Lambert said he was reading it and it sounds like something I want to look into but I'm not sure.

message 39: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

No, do you know whats it about?

message 40: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) It's an autobiography about Robbie Williams' life. He has other books like it out too about different parts of his life. I can't find an offical summary but I'll post the link with Adam talking about it in a sec. He can explaing it better than me :)

message 41: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) http://www.myidolnews.com/2009/08/ada... It's near the beginning.

message 42: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments didn't he admit that he was *gay*
i dont care
just saying

message 43: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Yeah :( I was hoping bi XD

message 44: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments yah :/

message 45: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) I'm the only one in my family who likes him and I get teased about it all the time. *rolls eyes* I like his uniqueness. I don't care what his orientation is, it shouldn't matter.

message 46: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (new)

to me it doesent matter, as long as he sings well, which he does.

message 47: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments I KNOW RIGHT??
but he so should have one

message 48: by Annemarie, My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal (last edited Aug 31, 2009 10:07AM) (new)

kris sounds like a lot of other artist out there, adam at least sounds different.

message 49: by Kitsune (new)

Kitsune Rose (kitsunerose) Yeah, at least now he doesn't have such a strict contract. I mean, he got sighed. That's pretty much all I care about. I heard Kris has to do No Boundaries for his first single but Adam's totally free to choose.

message 50: by ☠*Jenny*☠ (new)

☠*Jenny*☠ ♥yep, that one♥  (cherishtime) | 360 comments i know@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
oops i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4

I cannot think of a good name, so this is the name

unread topics | mark unread