Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy
This topic is about The Orphan Conspiracies
PUPPET MASTERS AND SECRET OATHS > The Bilderberg Group

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jul 15, 2017 12:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Excerpt from The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy:

What do President Bill Clinton, David Rockefeller, Prince Charles, Bill Gates and Prime Minister David Cameron, plus the founders and CEO’s of Google, Facebook and Amazon all have in common?

Each has attended meetings of the Bilderberg Group, an invitation-only organization whose annual conferences for the most part remain mysteriously off the record.

In The Ninth Orphan we shine a light on the little known Bilderberg Group and portray it as being America’s, and the world’s, shadow government. We present Bilderberg members as an elite club who pull the strings of various administrations around the globe.

“Bilderberg pulls the strings of every government and intelligence agency in the Western world.” –The Ninth Orphan

Is there any truth behind this supposed political conspiracy?

Well, that depends on who you ask.

Independent researchers have long claimed the Bilderberg Group undermines democracy and influences everything from nations’ political leaders to the venue for the next war; the politicians and industrialists who attend say it’s nothing more than a think-tank, conducted without media coverage so the world’s most powerful can speak freely.

Certainly, it’s easy to see why conspiracy theories plague the group.

Bilderberg history:

The Bilderberg Group takes its name from the Hotel de Bilderberg, in Oosterbeek, in the Netherlands, where the organization’s first meeting took place in 1954. Ever since, every Bilderberg conference has had almost complete media blackouts despite being held at prominent five-star resorts.

Independent researchers point out this dearth of media coverage is highly unusual given the veritable who’s who of world leaders and movers-and-shakers in attendance each year. Certainly some high ranking journalists have written articles on Bilderberg conferences, but overall the events are ignored by mainstream media outlets.

The Orphan Conspiracies 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy by James Morcan

message 2: by Rosalie (new)

Rosalie DeGregory (rosaliedegregory) | 27 comments How bout we just balance such conversations by using the phrase "just happens" or "independent events" or "humans never conspire" or "everything is above board" or "conspiracies never happen" theories with the term "conspiracy theories"? It's very subtle and quite effective brainwashing to use such Cabal terms.

message 3: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments I don't quite get what you mean, Rosalie.
Happy to receive any criticism, but I don't understand what you wrote above.
Best,
James

message 4: by Esdaile (new)

Esdaile It is a little unclear but I THINK Rosalie means you are preempting the discussion by producing slanted reporting, reporting that is, the language of which presupposes that there is indeed a conspiracy of the powerful here.
For a long time the Bildeberg conspiracy theory was shelved as a crackpot ultra right theory first muted by AK Chesterton in his work "The New Unhappy Lords" published by a tiny ultra-right publishing house in the 1950's but in the last 20 years less radically committed writers and journalists, some of them if anything left rather than right-wing, have given credence to Chesterton's theory that a conspiracy of one-world plotters consitutued a cabal named after the first hotel they met in. Now the Bildeberger response is "sure we do meet, but it is rather like a meeting of goldfish fanciers, we have common interests and like to meet up informally sometimes, that's all." The debate surely theerfore centres on which account to accept-conspiracy or informal gathering of birds of the feather to chat and enjoy a congenial weekend in a luxurious hotel?

message 5: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 21, 2014 12:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Esdaile wrote: "It is a little unclear but I THINK Rosalie means you are preempting the discussion by producing slanted reporting, reporting that is, the language of which presupposes that there is indeed a conspi..."

Hi Esdaile,
I fully agree with you.
You may have noticed in other posts in this "Puppet Masters" section of this group I mention other possible scenarios or truths about Bilderberg including:

1. That the Bilderberg organization is merely a think tank as the high-profile participants say and as you seem to be proposing.

2. That the truth about Bilderberg is somewhere in between the two extremes that conspiracy theorists say it is and politicians say it is. i.e. The politicians/businessmen who attend have no real agenda, but those who handle the invites and orchestrate Bilderberg conferences (the invisible puppet masters if you will) are subtly manipulating world events to their liking (perhaps without awareness of attendees).

Personally I happen to believe option 2 is the most likely as there's just too much money and power involved in Bilderberg conferences for it not to be utilized by the global elite and I seriously doubt they'd waste that opportunity.

But I'm not close-minded on this issue and open to being completely wrong. Therefore I'm looking forward to more opinions from yourself and other members about this controversial organization.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments When they were a secret low profile group, it was right to call the group a conspiracy theory. When they come out in the open, it's not. So is the nature of... Oh, I'll reel myself in there.

The reason people think the Bilderbergers are 'a group of the elite' is simply because they've taken a look at their members. A lot of warmongering, business profiting and contacting charlatans the lot of 'em.

message 7: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 21, 2014 01:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Edward wrote: "clandestine meetings of those of the same ilk invariably produce "understandings" conducive to the group..."

Damn, Ed. You just wrote in one sentence what I've been trying to say in lengthy posts!

...clandestine meetings of those of the same ilk invariably produce "understandings" conducive to the group...
YES, that's it in a nutshell, I sense!

message 8: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 21, 2014 01:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Edward wrote: "You invite criticism? Why be congenial to what you don't really believe?..."

Are you implying I share the same fake diplomacy skills as the dodgy politicians who attend Bilderberg conferences, Ed?
Ha.

But actually, I don't KNOW anything for certain regarding Bilderberg. Just theories that make sense to me - after connecting a lot of dots, admittedly. And of course, connecting dots can be a dangerous occupation!

Therefore, it's good to hear from those who hold opposite opinions about things.
The ultimate truth on all subjects is usually somewhere inbetween opposing theories I find.

Best,
J

message 9: by Esdaile (last edited Dec 22, 2014 11:46AM) (new)

Esdaile My view for what it is worth is that this group meets informally outside the limitations of announced and official events and the members sound each other out "off the cuff" for their views on events unfolding in the world. The general consensus of the Bildebergers is that the entire world should one day be governed by an elite, with one state, one language, one race, and perfect peace and harmony for all happy (?) drones. Dostoyevsky and Aldous Huxley and many others saw it coming.

message 10: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jul 15, 2015 11:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments If you want a laugh, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEgBm...

This U.S. media outlet (Alex Jones' Infowars) have misquoted some of my statements from my fiction books and obviously forgot to fact-check who I am. They refer to my quotes within a selection of "EVIL quotes from Bilderberg insiders" and lump me in with actual Bilderberg members like Henry Kissinger!

This is an illustration of how the alternative media (especially conspiracy orientated media) can be just as ridiculous as mainstream media. And it's also an example of how Chinese whispers can easily occur in alternative news outlets who often fail to check the facts before making news reports.

So for the record, I am not a Bilderberg member!
And I won't ever go even if Kissinger, Clinton and Gates all personally invite me to attend!!

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments I knew it! You're a Bilderberger! With such conclusive evidence as one of your conspiracy thrillers being quoted to support the case, it seems like the only sensible conclusion to reach.
And surely when you say "I am not a Bilderberg member!" this must be code for "I am a Bilderberger".

Haha.

(Just to clarify, the above is a joke. Should it be taken out of context and quoted in a follow up to the Alex Jones article...)

That really is a good example of fiction being presented as fact! And a good example as to how we always need to look at the origins of news stories rather than relying on "we saw it on T.V".

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Harry wrote: "I knew it! You're a Bilderberger! With such conclusive evidence as one of your conspiracy thrillers being quoted to support the case, it seems like the only sensible conclusion to reach.
And surely when you say "I am not a Bilderberg member!" this must be code for "I am a Bilderberger"..."

I'm not an American, but I'd still like to plead the Fifth Amendment.
I have the right to remain silent from now on as clearly anything I write or say is gonna be used against me...

(This post was typed from inside Hotel de Bilderberg by Henry Kissinger's secretary...)

message 13: by Mike (last edited Jul 16, 2015 08:29AM) (new)

Mike Robbins (mikerobbins) | 23 comments For what it's worth I've never seen the Bilderberg Group as an organized conspiracy - just an informal gathering where the rich and the powerful can talk openly, under Chatham House rules (e.g. everything is off the record so everyone can be honest).

So. If I was a Bilderberg Group member (and trust me, I ain't) I'd probably say, "Look, by doing this, world leaders get the benefit of former leaders' experience. They also get to understand each other's real motivations. It can even prevent a war."

If, on the other hand, I was a snivelling subversive left-wing malcontent (er, my turn to plead the Fifth), I might say that this well-meant gathering leads the rich and the powerful into a dangerous form of groupthink in which they honestly believe that what is in their interests, is in ours - and there is no-one there to contradict them. Thus the world's leaders can all agree that (for example) Greece must be made to pay off all its debts, even though it is obvious to anyone with a brain that those debts are in themselves preventing it from ever being able to do so. Conspiracy? Or accidental conspiracy?

message 14: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Points well made, Mike.
I tend to lean toward the accidental conspiracy regarding the Bilderberg Group.
But at the very least, it's elitist and it just feels wrong for public servants to be attending such events.

message 15: by Mike (new)

Mike Robbins (mikerobbins) | 23 comments Totally agree.

message 16: by Martin (new)

Martin Hill (martinroyhill) | 125 comments The Bilderberg Group is where the world's political kingpins and wealthiest elite meet to shed their outer skins and romp around in all their reptilian splendor.

Or maybe not...

message 17: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jul 16, 2015 09:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Martin wrote: "The Bilderberg Group is where the world's political kingpins and wealthiest elite meet to shed their outer skins and romp around in all their reptilian splendor.

Or maybe not..."

Well, the reptilian concept is an extreme viewpoint (and one that I haven't seen anyone in this group promoting).
I personally think, however, we have to be careful throwing the baby out with the bathwater with alternative concepts i.e. 95% of conspiracy theories are probably pure BS, but it's the 5% that matter.

message 18: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 19: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments As the world digs itself deeper into economic debt, increasing wars rage across the globe, and refugees from The Middle East and Mexico are rapidly changing the landscape of Western Society, one must wonder if these events are not all somehow connected –or might I say even contrived?

Though I’m not one to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon, recent events have certainly made me question who is really in control of our governments. It almost seems as if this utter madness which has enveloped the planet is somehow being manipulated or that the madness is someway being controlled.

If this hypothesis is correct, who are these puppeteers directing the shots? The answer in fact lies in plain sight, yet is not reported by media or spoken of by most news agencies. The first of these puppeteers is known as the Bilderberg group. Meeting annually in the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands, the richest and most powerful leaders in finance, industry and media unite in private to discuss, if not plan, their global financial initiatives for the upcoming years. Without culpability to any government or elected in any fashion, their wealth and power shape the political, economic and domestic landscape of countries across the globe. A similar congregation of powerful men meet annually at the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, California. Comprised also of the whose-who of business, politics and finance, its members congregate similarly in secrecy with the same nefarious goals.

One may ask: why do they meet? The simple answer is that they meet both to secure their wealth and create new means whereby they can become ever richer and more powerful in the process. More importantly, it’s about control. With their combined wealth and power, they have both the financial means and clout to buy and manipulate any politician they need to across the entire globe. Though these men and woman were voted into office by their constituents, their loyalty lies not with the voters but with their financial backers.

Thus, by working in conjunction with one another, the members of the Bilderberg Group and Bohemian Grove can sway politics, finance and business on a global manner. They have created a method whereby internationalism now supersedes patriotism. National governments mean nothing to them as they manipulate the world as a whole, unconcerned about attachments to any particular country. In fact, local patriotism only gets in their way and stymies their international economic aspirations.

Hence, the massive influx of illegals and refuges from Central America into the USA and from The Middle East into Western Europe who do not wish to share in their new country’s heritage or assimilate in any way. In a matter of a few short years, centuries of history and a common sense of patriotism can be essentially abated. With such a diversity of cultures within a country, nothing will be left to unify them as a whole. With both political pawns such as President Obama and with the mainstream media in their back pocket, members of the Bilderberg Group and Bohemian Grove can garner both political and public support while arousing little suspicion. Plus, the cheap labor that the immigration brings with it is an added bonus for these global entrepreneurs.

Taking the model which I described above, you can now start to understand why the countries across the planet are headed in the trajectory to which they all seem to be spinning out of control. Whether it be the international debt or endless wars, just follow the money trail behind the politician and his or her policies and you will lead yourself back to someone involved directly or indirectly with the Bilderberg Group or Bohemian Grove.

message 20: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Stephen wrote: "As the world digs itself deeper into economic debt, increasing wars rage across the globe, and refugees from The Middle East and Mexico are rapidly changing the landscape of Western Society, one mu..."

That's a good summary, Stephen, and many of those ideas are hard to refute.

message 21: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments Thank you

message 22: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

message 23: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments Interesting. I never heard of the Logan Act previously. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the Feds attempted to prosecute someone such as George Soros for his unauthorized business "agreements" with such countries as China and Russia. They definitely are in conflict with this law. However, the US President and Attorney General now only pick and chose the laws they wish to enforce. Being that Soros and his PACs were huge financial donors to Obama and his organization, I doubt we'll ever see charges brought up. Remember the golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rule.

message 24: by James, Group Founder (last edited Oct 15, 2015 03:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Stephen wrote: "Interesting. I never heard of the Logan Act previously. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the Feds attempted to prosecute someone such as George Soros for his unauthorized busines..."

I think you're correct (again!), Stephen.
he who has the gold does make the rules (and even often circumvents the rules...)

Also, short of planting microphones inside every Bilderberg conference, it's impossible to prove any agreements between elected US officials and any foreign politicians or businessmen. So the Americans who attend Bilderberg conferences, know they are safe. I believe Clinton and one or two others have been officially investigated in relation to the Logan Act, but nothing could be substantiated.

message 25: by David (new)

David Elkin | 506 comments Though not necessarily the same, most likely they are: Quoted from Coast to Coast

"Oligarchy & Geopolitics:

In the first half of Tuesday's show, analyst of geopolitics and foreign policy Craig B. Hulet weighed in on such topics as terrorism, unrest in the Middle East, the US elections, Obama's presidency, and how the wealthy elite wield their power. Hulet contends that the elite have planned to put Jeb Bush forward as the next president, and heavyweight Republicans like Karl Rove are out there corralling delegates for Bush. "It'll be money that puts him in the White House...I hope I'm wrong-- I don't want to see another Bush or a Clinton, but I don't see anybody challenging the machinery that I've come to understand for 30 years," he remarked. The two-party system is completely corrupted, and whichever one wins, they're guaranteed to play into the hands of the oligarchy and the elite, he added. The two-party system is completely corrupted, and whichever one wins, they're guaranteed to play into the hands of the oligarchy and the elite, he added. Donald Trump, Hulet characterized as a "malignant narcissist" who would do anything to self-promote himself in the face of enormous odds.

Hulet agrees with investigative reporter Seymour Hersh that everything we were told about the 2011 bin Laden raid was a lie. Further, Hulet suggested that the subsequent death of 17 Navy Seals in a Chinook crash was intentionally staged in order to cover-up what they really knew about the raid-- namely that bin Laden wasn't even there. According to Hulet, the UN has implied that the days of nation states and sovereignty are numbered, and a "permanent income" plan is being considered in some European countries giving each citizen over the age of 18 $1,000 a month, which would act as a way to control the populace. "

I certainly do not agree that the Bin Laden was a false flag operation but much of what he says seems to becoming true.

message 26: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Thanks David & Happy New Year.

message 27: by Paul (new)

Paul Sayers I read somewhere recently, that 65 people own half of the planet.

That's a bounty the size of half the planet on the heads of a little gang. It's doable.

message 29: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Bilderberg Meeting 2016, Brexit, and the Death of Capitalism with Tony Gosling -- https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1099...

message 30: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Food for thought this article:

Forget Bilderberg. Focus on the real problem: the UN -- http://www.therebel.media/ignore_bild...

Forget Bilderberg. Focus on the real problem: the UN
BRIAN LILLEY

Yes, it’s that time of year again when the rich, the powerful, the influential gather together behind closed doors to talk about things they don’t want the rest of the world to know about while telling us not to worry, nothing to see here, move along.

If you don’t know the Bilderberg conference, let me give you some background.

It has taken place every year since 1954 and is officially about getting leaders in politics, business and the media from Europe and North America to talk to each other.

This year 140 participants from 22 countries will meet behind closed doors in Telfs-Buchen, Austria.

Who is there?

* John R. Allen. He’s from the State Department and is Obama’s lead man on fighting ISIS.
* Ben van Beurden: He’s the CEO of Royal Dutch Shell
* Andrew Coyne, lead Editor at National Post

Also from the media, Zanny Minton Beddoes, editor of The Economist.

Eric Schmidt the CEO of Google will be there. Lots of current and former bankers, including Robert Zoellick, chairman of the board at Goldman Sachs.

All in all, a pretty impressive list of names and titles.

Some critics think of Bilderberg and the Bilderbergers (that’s what attendees are called)m well, some critics think of it as some kind of shadow government. That this is the secret cabal that runs the world.

These are pretty influential people, so it’s not crazy to think these meetings will hold some sway on public policy around the world. You have to go a bit further than that to be truly cuckoo.

On the agenda for the Bilderbergers

· Artificial Intelligence
· Cybersecurity
· Chemical Weapons Threats
· Current Economic Issues
· European Strategy
· Globalisation
· Greece
· Iran
· Middle East
· NATO
· Russia
· Terrorism
· United Kingdom
· USA
· US Elections

That’s a pretty extensive list of discussion topics for such a large group over three days.

And there is some talk among Bilderberg critics that attendees will really be discussing how to sell artificial intelligence, like Google’s ingestible ID microchips to the general public or that they will cement Hillary Clinton as their pick to win the US presidential election.

Look, I am sure there will be a lot of support for Hillary there and maybe even backroom deals to help her and hurt her rivals.

I am sure Google’s ever creepy attempts to make Skynet real will be showcased and discussed.

I am sure this informal, unelected group has an incredible amount of sway.

But I’m not willing to go along with the idea that the Bilderbergers run the world.

I’m not ready to endorse the idea that there is a secret global government.

What I am worried about and have been for years is the very open attempt to set up a world government by the United Nations.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory, they speak openly about it at every turn.

Like his predecessors UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon attempts to lecture sovereign countries on how they should act.

The UN speaks openly about the need for a global tax to fund their programs.

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa...

“The financial needs of developing countries have long outstripped the willingness and ability of donors to provide aid. Addressing this challenge, the “World Economic and Social Survey 2012: In Search of New Development Finance” (WESS 2012), proposes an international tax, combined with other innovative financing mechanisms, to raise more than $400 billion annually for development and global challenges such as fighting climate change.”

Beyond taxation the UN wants a say in how the world is run.

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa...

“As the world becomes more interdependent, global governance, including global economic governance and the governance of the global commons, is increasingly relevant for achieving sustainable development.”

Who elects the people that run the United Nations?

Do you vote for a UN representative? I don’t. The UN is a collection of ambassadors and bureaucrats, many of them from some of the most repressive regimes in the world. Dictatorships are given as much of a vote as democracies at the UN, free countries are treated no better than repressive one.

If people are worried about creeping global government then the real target isn’t the Bilderbergers, or the people show up at places like Davos, it’s the United Nations, the ever expanding joke of an institution that supported Saudi Arabia holding a conference on religious discrimination while that country forbids houses of worship other than mosques.

Focus on the real problem and that problem isn’t meeting this week in Austria, it has a permanent home in New York City, put the focus on the UN.

message 31: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Trump Advisor Peter Thiel Is Now the Bilderberg Group's Most Public Member https://www.inverse.com/article/25317...

Excerpt:

"The long-standing relationship between President-elect Donald J. Trump and Silicon Valley billionaire Peter Thiel was solidified during a meeting of Silicon Valley brass and right-wing political insurgents with an awkward, finger-clutching handshake. Thiel, who had stumped for and donated to Trump’s campaign, was seated at Trump’s left hand during a summit designed to cut through some of the tensions between the leaders of America’s most powerful technology businesses and the future head of the federal government. Thiel, who’s public support of Trump got him namechecked in a number of Palo Alto shoegaze thinkpieces during the campaign, is considered by his political opponents to be the very model of a modern techno-fascist. The fact that he is openly a member of the Bilderberg Group, which is commonly conflated with the supposed “New World Order,” may amplify concerns as he become a critical part of President Trump’s inner circle."

Donald J. Trump

message 32: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2664 comments BBC: Secretive Bilderberg group meetings begin in Virginia http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-cana...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The UN is pretty weak but does sterling humanitarian work on the ground ever since its conception. Obviously it is based in NYC and heavily influenced by the USA. It is very limited by its constitution and by political lobbying. And the UN secretary general understands what will happen if he steps out of line, as the fate of Dag Hammerskol in the Congo is enshrined in the history books for all to read.

message 34: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrVma...

message 35: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Why Is The Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-rkY...

message 36: by Bojan (new)

Bojan | 11 comments Damn, Like so many times I wrote about it, READ the Book of R.Ludlum, Matarese Circle. It ALL started in Italy. I'm not surprised why the meeting was in Italy. I know, I'm writing very dangerous stuff, I 've got also many," attacks through some people, with the goal to scare me. According to some gossips, A Hitman was arranged for my head, from the dark web. Gossips or not, Time will tell. If u still are not believing just google how R.Ludlum died....enough said.

message 37: by Rahul (new)

Rahul Verma (rverma) jigjag

message 38: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Bilderberg Members Caught Acting VERY STRANGE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhZUL...

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments James wrote: "Bilderberg Members Caught Acting VERY STRANGE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhZUL..."

Good on those guys for confronting the Bilderbergers, but it's not exactly strange for people in power to ignore journalists!

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments It's great to see how much attention the Bilderberg group gets these days - seeing as twenty odd years ago, the group was only reported in publications about conspiracy theories and most people had never heard of them.

message 41: by Rahul (new)

Rahul Verma (rverma) its joking

message 42: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Shia LaBeouf Got Kicked Out of Hotel For Stealing Chicken From Billionaires’ Conference
https://www.mediaite.com/entertainmen...
Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf claimed he got kicked out of a hotel for stealing chicken from the Bilderberg Meeting of billionaires, where the Koch Brother and George Soros were present.

message 43: by Shaun (last edited Apr 21, 2020 07:57AM) (new)

Shaun McNamara | 9 comments I have yet to see concrete evidence that the Bilderberg group are doing anything particularly dodgy (as in more dodgy than usual), but, that many influential people in a room, behind closed doors? We would be crazy if we didn’t want to keep an eye on this little cocktail party for movers and shakers. I also think that if you are an elected official or public official of any rank or stripe, then any meetings you have with others of your ilk should be completely transparent to the public who, lets not forget, are paying your wages.

Another little get together thats more than a little strange is the Bohemian Grove thing. Maybe it really is just somewhere for powerful people to blow off steam, but the huge stone owl shrine and the getting dressed up in somewhat occult looking garb etc, well, people are going to ask questions. I think researchers like the rather sweaty Alex Jones and David Icke’s opinions on these goings on might be a bit wide of the mark, but i remain open minded...

message 44: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10920 comments Shaun wrote: "I have yet to see concrete evidence that the Bilderberg group are doing anything particularly dodgy (as in more dodgy than usual), but, that many influential people in a room, behind closed doors? ..."

agreed.