Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy
This topic is about The Orphan Conspiracies
MIND CONTROL > MK-Ultra (the CIA's declassified mind control program)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 20, 2017 03:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments Excerpt from The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy:

The most documented government mind control program worldwide is Project MK-Ultra. This human research operation in behavioral engineering began in the early 1950’s and was run through the CIA’s Scientific Intelligence Division. It continued for a quarter of a century, and it used American and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, usually without their knowledge or consent.

Doctor Sidney Gottlieb was in charge of MK-Ultra from its inception until the mid-1960’s. By all accounts a callous and eccentric individual, Gottlieb was the inspiration for Peter Sellers’ title role in Stanley Kubrick’s 1964 black comedy Dr. Strangelove.

Many researchers have deduced that the CIA’s goal was to create real-life Manchurian Candidates. We’d have to agree, although there are probably wider applications of effective mind control than producing programmed assassins.

As a result of the United States’ Freedom of Information Act, tens of thousands of government documents relating to Project MK-Ultra have been obtained by independent researchers. Other documents regarding MK-Ultra have also been officially declassified.

The project finally came to the American public’s attention in 1975 when it was discussed in the US Congress.

President Gerald Ford also set up a commission to investigate MK-Ultra and other CIA activities. This led to Senate hearings on MK-Ultra in 1977 during which Senator Ted Kennedy stated: “The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over 30 universities and institutions were involved in an extensive testing and experimentation program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign.”

Seemingly following the same mind control protocols laid down by the Nazis, the CIA selected people from the most vulnerable sectors of American society to experiment on – orphans, the mentally ill, prisoners, the poor, the handicapped. Basically those who didn’t have a voice or the wherewithal to seek help.

CIA doctors involved in MK-Ultra experiments incorporated various methods to manipulate people’s brains and alter their mental states. These included disruptive electromagnetic signals, sensory deprivation, hypnosis, electroshock, sexual abuse and drugs, especially LSD.

Equally disturbing, the list of infamous people connected to, or rumored to be associated with, MK-Ultra almost reads like a who’s who of the worst American criminals in the 20th Century.

Lawrence Teeter, the lawyer representing Robert F. Kennedy’s assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, proposed that his client was an MK-Ultra victim. Teeter stated Sirhan displayed all the signs of being hypnotized before and after RFK’s assassination.

Enough evidence exists to conclude that Theodore Kaczynski, otherwise known as the Unabomber, participated in MK-Ultra experiments conducted at Harvard University from 1959 to 1962. Although these Harvard experiments appeared relatively benign, they were surreptitiously sponsored by the CIA and that seems tantamount to a smoking gun.

Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh – a decorated Gulf War veteran – claimed to have been implanted with some kind of microchip while serving in the US Army. He also claimed he was yet another victim of MK-Ultra’s vast web.

Interestingly, the US Army Major and mind control victim that Denzel Washington played in the 2004 remake of The Manchurian Candidate also had a microchip implanted in his body. Perhaps in a case of art imitating life, Washington’s character was also a decorated Gulf War veteran who served in Operation Desert Storm, just as McVeigh did.

The 1978 Jonestown massacre in the jungles of Guyana is considered by various independent investigators to have been a large scale MK-Ultra experiment. Until 9/11, the Jonestown tragedy had the dubious distinction of being the greatest loss of American civilian lives in one single act.

There are also possible MK-Ultra links to Ronald Reagan’s would-be assassin John Hinkley, Jr., as well as John Lennon’s killer Mark David Chapman. Suspiciously, a copy of The Catcher in the Rye was found on both men upon their arrest – suspicious as J.D. Salinger’s classic novel is said by many to be a mind control trigger device for MK-Ultra victims.

In 1976, more than two decades after MK-Ultra began, President Gerald Ford prohibited “experimentation with drugs on human subjects, except with the informed consent, in writing and witnessed by a disinterested party, of each such human subject.”

However, repeated rumors suggest the MK-Ultra program continues – probably under another codename and perhaps as a Black Op rather than a government-sanctioned project.

For example, some say mind control technologies were employed during the First Gulf War on Saddam Hussein’s million-strong Iraq army. This theory suggests the US army unleashed a type of advanced mind interference weapon so that Iraqi soldiers would lose their sanity and therefore surrender without much resistance or bloodshed. Although the Iraq army did surrender relatively quickly and there were reports of unusual goings on, it must be noted this Gulf War theory is not remotely proven and remains mere speculation.

At the civilian level, more MK-Ultra victims continue to come forward. In 1995, there were new US congressional hearings on MK-Ultra, which included statements made by mind control victims and the therapists who treated them.

Kentbridge’s guilt stemmed from the fact he’d reluctantly agreed to enter his orphans into the MK-Ultra program – and while they were still very young. Naylor had convinced him at the time Omega needed a way to control its orphans if any of them ever rebelled. –The Ninth Orphan

The Orphan Conspiracies 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy by James Morcan

message 2: by Cosmic (new) - added it

Cosmic Arcata | 45 comments Thanks! Just had a post on
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Where the study of the allusions in The Catcher In The Rye were brought into question because of "John Hinkley, Jr., as well as John Lennon’s killer Mark David Chapman. Suspiciously, a copy of The Catcher in the Rye was found on both men upon their arrest – suspicious as J.D. Salinger’s classic novel is said by many to be a mind control trigger device for MK-Ultra victims."

The fact that they were triggered by the book did not have anything to do with Salinger but rather the "programmers" that created the trigger. I thInk that it was to create fear around the book and thus prevent people from getting the true meaning that Salinger intended.

message 3: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Those who claim to be survivors of MK Ultra mind control experiments also claim to be survivors of ritual abuse. The intent of the abuse is to create trauma to the extent that the mind is split. This can only be accomplished in children before the age of 9. The objective of splitting the mind, intentionally created Dissociative Identity Disorder, is said to provide personalities with a "black slate" which these abusers can program.

Cosmic, survivors tell us that literary accounts, especially biblical and children's fairy tells and classics are used to trigger them. You are correct in perceiving that the author of any work used in programming need not be aware at all that their work is being used in such a way.

message 4: by Cosmic (new) - added it

Cosmic Arcata | 45 comments Mikhayla wrote: "Those who claim to be survivors of MK Ultra mind control experiments also claim to be survivors of ritual abuse. The intent of the abuse is to create trauma to the extent that the mind is split. Th..."

Have you thought about the implications of this kind of trauma that happened to children of war and the Holocaust and how this could mirror what you are describing. I mean these children were removed from the families who were sent to camps and shipped to Palestine. They were put in kubutes (not sure if this how you spell the communes). Algerzera did a documentary on this event. How could this relate to what we are talking about or is this not even closely related?

message 5: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments There is no doubt in my mind that this is related to the Holocaust. This is being carried out by the exact same people. History lesson 1.The Illuminati infiltrated the Masons in 1776, and there grew quasi-Masonic occult orders throughout Germany. 2. These quasi-Masonic occult orders are directly responsible for the rise of Nazi Germany. The Nazi SS was an occult "Black Order" of "warrior monks." Sadistic experiments in mind control were conducted in concentration camps (Dr. Mengele) 3. Our Intelligence agency recruited Nazi war criminals after WWII. They were set up with jobs at Radio Liberty where even today they spew Illuminati conspiracy theory. 4. MK Ultra 5. Survivors...

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 21 comments The Secret History of Mind Control: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fml1Z...

message 7: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments Mikhayla wrote: "Those who claim to be survivors of MK Ultra mind control experiments also claim to be survivors of ritual abuse. The intent of the abuse is to create trauma to the extent that the mind is split. Th..."

To be fair though, MK Ultra is much wider than just survivors of ritual abuse. That is/was one aspect (small or large, depending on your take) of MK-Ultra.

message 8: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments James,
You make a good point in noting that the link between ritual abuse and MK-Ultra hangs on a very fine thread. I can only point to the fact that so many experience the same organized "programming" of their mind in hospitals, military bases, laboratories and government buildings. They tend to have family in positions in the military, especially intelligence or mind-control branches such as PSYOPS. Their experience is that they are tortured with the intention of creating splits or Dissociative Identity Disorder, that is then programmed, manipulated and used by their abusers. In other words, their consistent experiences are precisely the activities described in the documented files of MK-Ultra.

message 9: by Cosmic (new) - added it

Cosmic Arcata | 45 comments James wrote: "To be fair though, MK Ultra is much wider than just survivors of ritual abuse. That is/was one aspect (small or large, depending on your take) of MK-Ultra. .."

I think it go back further than the Nazi as well...
Look at Century Of The Self.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=c...

This is the introduction to a five part BBC.

We have state sponsored drugging of children when they do not conform to school. How many other diagnosis are really just to control not for the benefit of the person?

message 10: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments Mikhayla wrote: "James,
You make a good point in noting that the link between ritual abuse and MK-Ultra hangs on a very fine thread. I can only point to the fact that so many experience the same organized "prog..."

I agree with all that you say, Mikhayla...
We know mind control definitely continues in some form (more secretive and no doubt more honed than MK-Ultra).

It seems to me that Project Monarch is fast becoming a broad umbrella term to describe all ritual abuse victims that involve mind control. A bit like how many people use the term the Illuminati to simply describe any type of New World Order.

So my comments specifically relate to the rumoured Monarch program itself (which may or may not exist, as you know).

message 11: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments Cosmic wrote: " think it go back further than the Nazi as well......"

Hi Cosmic,
Yeah I agree that mind control was being used on victims well before the Nazis and the video link you provided illustrates that.
The Nazis furthered things a lot - primarily as they had "live human subjects" to experiment on during the Holocaust - Mengele and Co used victims in the death camps the same way some scientists experiment on lab rats.
And when many of these Nazi psychiatrists were brought in to the US undercover during Project Paperclip, they directly influenced the CIA's mind control advances post WW2.

And yes, I also agree that the mass drugging of rebellious students is a real worry to say the least!

message 12: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Hi James,
I suspect project Monarch may be something different than the type of mind-control programing so many survivors are claiming to be victims of. The first time, that I am aware of, that the term project Monarch came to the public was by Paul Bonacci, in "The Franklin Cover-up." In this context the project would simply be a sort of government pedophile ring, and yes, Bonacci is a ritual abuse survivor. I suspect that many of the claims of survivors that they are subjects of project Monarch may actually be an effort to discredit that such a project exists. Given there are no declassified documents, it is all speculation. The only thing that is certain is that there are people being tortured for the purpose of mind control, and they are being subjected to extreme childhood sexual abuse. Why else would there be such a large scale effort to discredit them?

message 13: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments Mikhayla wrote: "Hi James,
I suspect project Monarch may be something different than the type of mind-control programing so many survivors are claiming to be victims of. The first time, that I am aware of, that th..."

For all we know, Mikhayla, Project Monarch could a disinfo project to disguise or distract or detract from the real victims of this type of sexual-based mind control going on...

message 14: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Very good point James, very good point.

message 15: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 593 comments I was under the impression that they didn't get a ton of useful techniques out of MK Ultra. Could someone point me to a good source for more information?

message 16: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Sure Jim,

Marks, John (1979). The Search For The “Manchurian Candidate”: The CIA and Mind
Control: The Secret History of the Behavioral Sciences

Ross, Colin A. (2006). The C.I.A. Doctors: Human Rights Violations By American Psychiatrists,

message 17: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments They successfully got away with using innocent American citizens for sadistic experiments. Perhaps that was their sole objective in the first place. Torturing men under the excuse of 9/11 was pointless, and inexcusable as well. I suspect they just like to torture people and get away with it.

message 18: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 593 comments Thanks. I'm not disputing that people were misused under the program. Up until now, I didn't think it amounted to much.

As I understand it, one of the goals was a search for a "truth serum." That didn't pan out. Ain't no such animal.

The other part was gaining compliance using drugs and other techniques. I always thought that was also a fairly limited success. My own experience with hypnosis is that it is fairly easy to resist. However, I haven't experienced programming under mind altering drugs for days or weeks at a time so I'm not sure what is possible.

message 19: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments The "truth strum" worked. The compliance drug works, they call it the date rape drug these days.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Cathy O'Brien, one of the most famous MK Ultra mind controlled abuse victims, did an interview on Monday on the rather fabulous Richie Allen Show:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/th...

message 21: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Cathy O'Brien is the mind control slave of Mark Phillips.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments So you keep saying- but I'm still waiting for the evidence I'm afraid!

Ah, come on Mikhayla, it's been a while since we didn't agree! :)

message 23: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments And even longer since you did agree!

message 24: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Mark Phillips as Mind Control Master of his Mind Controlled Slave, Cathy O’Brien.

Phillips, M. & O’Brien, C. (1995). TRANCE Formation of America: The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control
Slave by Cathy O’Brien with Mark Phillips, Guntersville, AL: Reality Marketing, Incorporated.

p.1 Mark Phillips – As the employee of a DOD subcontractor with exposure to mind-control research, I was required to sign an oath of secrecy…. among other “sensitive” exposures, a U.S. DOD subcontractor in mind-control research.

p.9 I would soon be working for the Ampex Corporation and with the U.S. Department of Defense in a civilian capacity. The defense work closely associated me with top research scientists working in the area of primate and human behavior modification…. The sites included teaching hospitals, state mental institutions, military bases, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) facilities, and the Yerkes Primate Center.
The secrets I had learned so well concerning powers of persuasion, both conscious and subliminal, had long since become a functioning part of my mind’s arsenal of defensive and offensive tools of control.

p.14 (He is told about program codes using telephone ring and Biblical passages. He worked with and got his information from CIA operatives.)

p.15 …I had remembered the Nazi mind-control research performed under Himmler’s command on the families of north European multi-generational Satanists. Christianity, particularly Catholicism, was Himmler’s pick of the religions’ litter for targeting “Chosen Ones” for his hideous mind-control experiments. These Chosen Ones were to be the robotic leaders of Hitler’s New World Order. (Now this I believe. Given my research.)

p.19 During this five-month period, with Kelly in school and no telephone to distract us, I began intensifying my deprogramming efforts with Cathy. Most days, our work started the moment we returned home from taking Kelly to school. As soon as Kelly was in bed at night, after dinner and homework, we resumed our “sessions”. We worked like this day and night, seven days a week, focused intensely on the deprogramming process, until I would pass out from exhaustion around three o’clock in the morning.
In spite of reporting to the FBI that I was a hypnotist, I knew that if the FBI and CIA could prove through my admissions I was using hypnosis on Cathy, her testimony in court would be worthless. Therefore, the threat of reprisal from the CIA was averted. In fact, through my own intensive research of hypnotherapy I learned how to control Cathy’s trance states. I regarded it as unhypnotizing her.
Cathy understood and agreed that, in order for her to have absolute control of her mind, she must place total trust in me and the therapy regime.
1.) I maintained a constant vigil to ensure Cathy’s physical and psychological safety from all outside influences.
2.) ...(4) We devoted many hours to “intellectual discussions” of Cathy’s learned religious beliefs and they were “logically” debunked, just as if I were explaining how the illusions of a magician’s tricks worked to confuse reality.
3.) (5) No expression of emotion by Cathy would be permitted during the memory recovery and journaling process. I never asked her “how does that make you feel?”
(This IS mind control! Hello! Keep subject isolated from all outside influence. Keep them exhausted. Never allow them time to process, only accept. Use hypnosis. They were isolated in Alaska.)

p.20 Cathy was not allowed to read books, newspapers, or magazines, to watch TV, or to discuss with Kelly anything she recalled.
I often wondered if I had fallen in love with Cathy as a result of my developing the psychological malady known as the Stockholm syndrome. (FYI, Stockholm syndrome it the phenomenon of a prisoner falling into total admiration for their captor. It would be Cathy falling under the spell of Stockholm syndrome, not Mark, who controlled everything.)

p.21 (Mark got his books to use on Cathy from Anchorage Public Library under the direction of a secret operative.) - “Have you read any good books by Dr. Milton Erickson lately?”
I replied, “No, but I am checking out one by (psychiatrist) Dr. William S. Kroger entitled Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis.”
“Oh, yes,” she said. “I’m a real fan of Dr. Kroger and he is a real fan of Dr. Erickson who you know is considered the father of subliminal mind-control (theory) research.
(FYI: Dr. Milton Erickson / Dr. William S. Kroger / Dr. Erickson are NOT good people. They all have histories of being unethical. Using electro “therapy” and while under hypnosis asking female clients to disrobe, etc….)

p.22 Mark sought out: Boston “deprogrammer,” an ex-Moonie programmer by the name of Steve Hassen. (FYI, I have read the work of Steve Hassen. Mark did not like Mr. Hassen, because Mr. Hassen recognized that Cathy was being programmed by Mark Phillips and tried to free her. In fact the work of Mr. Hassen outlines the methods of mind control. His outline on mind control would make it clear to any reader that the information I have provided already regarding Mr. Phillips methods of “deprogramming” Cathy, clearly depict the opposite. These are the methods of mind-control, NOT “deprogramming”.)
Mark calls himself a “patriot;” As does every other mind control expert - Illuminati-NOW panic spreading nut, with “information” regarding the Illuminati as celebrities and world leaders.

p.16 “In retrospect this was the birthing process of evolving from man to patriot
p.31 Through armed revolution, we patriots will perish and the emergence of a totally government controlled society will herald in another period of “dark ages”. As a proud gun owner, armed with insider knowledge, I know we are technologically out-gunned. Whereas if we choose to evolve through the challenges to our psyche that developed communication technologies present we can reinstate our Constitution and set our people free. Revolution or Evolution –change in life as we know it is inevitable.
Each of us must now take a stand to commit a portion of our individual time and diminishing resources to support the action groups and individuals who are not afraid to work at taking back our government through mass exposure of its crimes. We must seek new leaders who will be committed to doing the most with the least. These leaders share the battle cry that SILENCE DOES (indeed) EQUAL DEATH.

(If you’re not scarred yet, you should be. This is precisely the propaganda of the nuts that are committing these mind control atrocities against survivors, like Cathy. They intend to take down our government and reinstate their own “dark ages.” I’m not saying these nuts will succeed, but it’s useful to be aware of their plans.
The rest of the book is Cathy’s stories, and I do mean stories, regarding presidents, politicians, and Nashville celebrities. She tells about being raped and going on drug runs. These world elite all have cocaine addictions and the same personality, the one Mark Phillips gave Cathy to give them. They all speak in poor white trash sexual puns.

p.78-79 As a result (of Marks “deprogramming”), I have recovered the memories related in this text… (Note: These memories did not come to her because they are her memories. They were given to her, by Mark.)
Cathy does NOT describe the methods and experiences that RA/MC survivors describe. I’m sure she was abused and subjected to mind control at the hands of Mark Phillips, but she is not a multigenerational RA/MC survivor. For a clear and accurate depiction of that you might try reading Hell Minus One by Anne Johnson-Davies.

BTW: I received a comment on my review of Trance Formations on Goodreads, from the parents of a young girl who is now being mind-controlled by Mark Phillips. They asked me for help. I don’t know what I can do for him, but tell the truth about what I see.

message 25: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Wow, after posting this I received confirmation from a friend, "MK Asset": http://www.educate-yourself.org/mc/ma...

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Mikhayla wrote: "Mark Phillips as Mind Control Master of his Mind Controlled Slave, Cathy O’Brien.

Phillips, M. & O’Brien, C. (1995). TRANCE Formation of America: The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control
Slave ..."

Mikhayla, thanks for the quotes- especially for anyone new to this whole subject- but I have read Trance Formation of America: Trance so none of your information was stuff I didn't know and it doesn't equate to what I've always felt you meant about Mark Phillips being Cathy's handler.

I mean, the whole first half of the book is his story where he talks nonstop about his involvement with programming, and to what extent, and how he used this to de-programme Cathy, but also making the point this was, in a sense, still mind control- due to the dangers of simply 'snapping someone out of it', if that was achievable anyway.

The information you've quoted is in plain sight in the book. There is no evidence here that Mark Phillips is Cathy's "handler" in a negative context, which is what I've presumed you meant. If you mean, she's still traumatized and got de-programming still to go and that Phillips is helping her in that, well, that's different- that's exactly how it is.

I haven't the time to immediately read the post you linked, and I will do- so who knows, I may be eating humble pie after I've done so. I'm not against this idea that Phillips is in on it if I can just be shown one shred of evidence!

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Mikhayla wrote: "Wow, after posting this I received confirmation from a friend, "MK Asset": http://www.educate-yourself.org/mc/ma..."

Okay, there's a lot of info to go through in this link, so thanks for pointing me in the direction of the accusations. I've just read the first post, and will get on to the others, but with regards to just the first post, here's what I think:

It's all conjecture.

I still remain open minded and there is enough there to cast a touch of doubt, but the examples that are given as almost-proof of Mark Phillips' real agenda are all complete conjecture.

So, you've got two women who weren't as well known as Cathy O'Brien -'Janus' and Brice; the latter would become famous as a mind controlled victim AFTER Trance Formation had been published. And Mark Phillips tells both of them: "You're mentally ill and deluded but you're not mind control victims".

That is apparently the first piece of evidence offered.

I struggled to find any more.

Mark Phillips not agreeing with generally informed conspiracy beliefs on live radio, over such matters as him saying Las Vegas is not the paedophile centre of the States, and rather it's Michigan, is enough to make the author of the article state: "That response is either a clear indication that Mark does not know what he is talking about, or else it is a very big intentional cover-up of the truth." The list goes on with such speculations.

Whether Las Vegas is or isn't is beside the point. a) Phillips may know more than generally bandied around conspiracy info and b) seeing as he has been trying to get the matter of governmental mind controlled victims to court for many a year, he's probably very well versed in knowing what he can and can't say publically and in which forum.

Again, the author accuses Mark Phillips of a hidden agenda in wanting prior access to questions being asked on a live T.V show. Mikhayla, no one's mentioned the power of trigger words like you, so I needn't give any further insight into that.

Sorry, but this is shoddy journalism as it asks us to believe that because X is real it must mean Y is real.

Picking amongst the bones of it all, I did find it interesting that Brice had been declared non-genuine by Phillips- I didn't know that. So I can only fairly compare her 'truth' against Cathy's 'truth' when I've read Brice's book and looked into it more.

I AM still open to the fact you could be right about Phillips, Mikhayla- and I'll get around to reading the other posts, but that's what I thought with regards to the first post.

message 28: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments OMG! I haven't got the time to read all the information provided here but I read enough to wonder who is manipulating whom? It speaks to me of neurosis theories. I don't know a lot about American politics so please ignore this post if I am wrong, but don't all the perpetrators of this mind control for sexual slavery come from the same side of politics?
If so, how can that be? People are people so wouldn't you get a similar number of perpetrators from the other side of politics?

I have no doubt that mind control exists. It is used within normal every day life most particularly within relationships but without all the high tech stuff that is insinuated here and possibly right. I just hold serious doubts as to the arguments being presented.

It brings me back to other discussion threads about the purity of our scientific world. What are we creating? I find it difficult to believe that technological & scientific creations are being used in such a destructive manner. We, the people, finance the research for these projects. Is there no control over their use?

message 29: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments Laureen wrote: "I find it difficult to believe that technological & scientific creations are being used in such a destructive manner. We, the people, finance the research for these projects. Is there no control over their use?
..."

No there is not - at least very little.

message 30: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Well something needs to be done about it. It should be illegal to use scientific or technological advances for anything other than to improve the lives of people. If they are being misused, the criminals should be locked away and the key thrown away. Why are we so trusting of those in power to be truly working for the good of our countries if everybody concerned can be bought.

However, we must not throw the baby out with the bath water. There are really good people in high places and if given half a chance and protection would be a great help in ensuring that good overcomes evil intent.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Laureen wrote: "OMG! I haven't got the time to read all the information provided here but I read enough to wonder who is manipulating whom? It speaks to me of neurosis theories. I don't know a lot about America..."

It all depends on who's pulling the strings Laureen!

message 32: by Tim (new)

Tim Pyke | 26 comments I recently read a good book that discusses these cases called Brainwash: the secret history of mind control, by Dominic Streatfeild. It's really interesting, not so much on the conspiracy side, but gives evidence for the existence of the programs. Concludes that they probably can't brainwash people, but they are still trying! Who knows the full extent of their research though...

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Tim wrote: "I recently read a good book that discusses these cases called Brainwash: the secret history of mind control, by Dominic Streatfeild. It's really interesting, not so much on the conspiracy side, but..."

Ah, there's plenty of argument contrary to that conclusion Tim! Have a look around in these threads! MK Ultra is very real and there are genuine victims out there.

message 34: by Tim (new)

Tim Pyke | 26 comments I do think MK ultra is a real, was just giving the conclusion of the book, which is interesting, but not on the conspiracy side.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Oh- O.K Tim. :) Cheers.

message 36: by Tim (new)

Tim Pyke | 26 comments Here's a good link for monarch mind control

http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-kno...

I like this site, has interesting articles, have you seen before?

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Mikhayla wrote: "Wow, after posting this I received confirmation from a friend, "MK Asset": http://www.educate-yourself.org/mc/ma..."

Yeaah... read it, digested it, all complete hearsay I'm afraid, Mikhayala.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Tim wrote: "Here's a good link for monarch mind control

I like this site, has interesting articles, have you seen b..."

Yeah, Vigilant Citizen have good articles from time to time.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Here in the U.K there's a new Saturday night entertainment show of stage hypnotism.

WHY is it we take it as granted that such things as hypnotism work in regards to the entertainment industry, and yet we find it to be ludicrous that advertisers and governments would be using it- and further methods- as well? If hypnotism works, as 99% of an audience of some shitty T.V show would agree, OF COURSE they'd be using it in espionage and advertising.

message 40: by Tim (new)

Tim Pyke | 26 comments I have seen Derren brown live, I think on stage shows they pick susceptible people, don't think it works on everyone. I would like to be hypnotised to see how it feels! Can't believe I would do strange things, but who knows.

I think in advertising they def use techniques, same with shop layouts, colours etc. I think in espionage it is hard to brainwash someone to kill or do something really against their beliefs.

I think ISIS are brainwashing people, but maybe that is because they already think a bit that way? I don't think MI5 could get one of the to turn just by using hypnotism...

message 41: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 10134 comments Check out a film titled Trance (directed by Danny Boyle) re hypnotism

message 42: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2484 comments Harry wrote: "Here in the U.K there's a new Saturday night entertainment show of stage hypnotism.

WHY is it we take it as granted that such things as hypnotism work in regards to the entertainment industry, and..."

Yep the realities of subliminal advertising are gaining credence. (For newbie Undergrounders there's a thread devoted to the subject elsewhere in this group).

message 43: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Lance, the thread?

In mind control it is not just hypnotism that is used. They use drugs and other techniques as well. You may not shoot your mother, unless it was suggested, and you believed, that she was an intruder.... Religious conversion is based in a sort of mind control. You will go to hell if you don't X. Fear is a useful tool in the art of persuasion.

message 44: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Harry wrote: "Tim wrote: "Here's a good link for monarch mind control

I like this site, has interesting articles, hav..."

Sit down Harry (lest you fall over),
You are correct, pure bunk, the link I shared. I should read "and digest" more often. Tim, now there is a link worth reading.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Mikhayla wrote: "Harry wrote: "Tim wrote: "Here's a good link for monarch mind control

I like this site, has interesting..."

Sarcasm Mikhayla? Care to respond to my points after I spent a great deal of time reading your linked article instead?

message 46: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Not sarcasm. The link I posted was more bunk like that of Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien. There seems to be a lot of that in this genera. Cathy O'Brien trashes Brice Taylor as being a fraud, and vice versa, but their accounts are equally filled with very similar bunk. Not sarcasm. Apologies for my bunk link.

message 47: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments In my defense, I tend to trust the links sent to me by survivors. I should really learn to put this practice into check. Duh, and duh.

message 48: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments By the way Harry, the apology was for the link I shared, not my review of Trance Formation. It should be clear that Mark is providing a confession. He is a programmer.

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Sorry to misunderstand, but hopefully you can see how I read that!

But, we're back full circle... your evidence please...

message 50: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Harry, the bunk they spew should be evidence enough that something is not right with them in the first place. These presidents and politicians are all drug dealing sadistic pedophiles? Really? At some point you need to acknowledged the absurd. One of them, perhaps. Even then, I would demand a whole lot more evidence than letters acknowledging the receipt of letters sent to them by Mark Phillips.

« previous 1 3