IGGPPC : Iggle BookWorms discussion

Book Suggestions > October 2018 Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (arcanegumption) | 134 comments Suggest a book you would like the Iggle Bookworms to read for October below!

::NOTE:: For this month (we're trying something new here) suggest a book that you yourself has read and would like to share.
On SEPT 17th, We will put up a poll for the books suggested and if your book is picked, you will be responsible for being that months "Discussion Leader". This means you'll pick a few discussion questions (they can be serious or funny, but remember to follow our rules of conduct) for our discussion board. (you can see my example for this months book here https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Amanda, Here for tea (new)

Amanda (amandam202) | 10 comments Mod
Neil Gaiman - The Graveyard Book
Neil Gaiman - Coraline

(I was opting for spooky-ish books)

message 3: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (arcanegumption) | 134 comments Amanda wrote: "Neil Gaiman - The Graveyard Book
Neil Gaiman - Coraline

(I was opting for spooky-ish books)"

Those are good suggestions HOWEVER, we've actually read them both already! (We're big Gaiman fans over here)

Any other ideas?

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanyaaron) | 146 comments I would like to suggest

Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman

I've finished it for another bookclub I'm part of and has some great discussions for it.

message 5: by Amanda, Here for tea (new)

Amanda (amandam202) | 10 comments Mod
Patricia Cornwell's Portrait of a Killer

message 6: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (arcanegumption) | 134 comments ok Iggles, I set up a poll and I *think* I invited everyone and if I didn't I apologize but please vote!

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanyaaron) | 146 comments I've Voted :-)

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather (yesthatgirl) | 2 comments Voted!