Challenge Corner discussion

Visions in Death (In Death, #19)
This topic is about Visions in Death
Let's Buddy! - Horror/Thriller > Visions in Death by J.D. Robb -> Starting September 4th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 63499 comments Mod
On one of the city's hottest nights, New York Police Lieutenant Eve Dallas is sent to Central Park - and into a hellish new investigation. The victim is found on the rocks, just above the still, dark water of The Lake in Central Park. Around her neck is a single red ribbon. Her hands are posed, as if in prayer. But it is the eyes - removed with such precision, as if done by the careful hand of a surgeon - that have Dallas most alarmed. As more bodies turn up, each with the same defining scars, Eve is frantic for answers. Against her instincts, she accepts help from a psychic who offers one vision after another - each with shockingly accurate details of the murders. And when partner and friend Peabody is badly injured after escaping an attack, the stakes are raised. Are the eyes a symbol? A twisted religious ritual? A souvenir? With help from her husband, Roarke, Dallas must uncover the killer's motivation before another vision becomes another nightmare...

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments I think i might be losing my mind. I could have sworn I checked into this thread this morning...

At any rate, I have started this. Up to chapter 5 (view spoiler)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments Up to chapter 7 (view spoiler)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments I didn’t get through as my head of this last night as I had planned as I sort of accidentally fell asleep at my computer LOL! Currently halfway through chapter 8

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments I am currently in chapter 9 and (view spoiler)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments Up to chapter 16 (view spoiler)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments Up to Chapter 17 (view spoiler)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments I finished this (view spoiler)

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments My copy wasn't ready so I bought a copy. I'll start today.

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments Finished Chapter 4 (view spoiler)

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments Finished Chapter 7
(view spoiler)

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments Chapter 12 (view spoiler)

message 13: by Charley Girl (last edited Sep 13, 2018 06:50PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon wrote: "Up to chapter 16 I am bit confused why the psychic celena would think the reason she is connected to the misers is as a result of her ex-boyfriend dating the murder victim 3 murders in especially ..."

Finished. (view spoiler)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments Did you wanna continue on with the series and read Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb ?

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon wrote: "Did you wanna continue on with the series and read Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb ?"

Sure. I won't be able to start it until Tuesday but you can start and I'll catch up!

Charley Girl (charleygirl9) | 678 comments Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon wrote: "Did you wanna continue on with the series and read Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb ?"

Did you request the link?

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 167 comments no i got distracted. I will do it now and let you know