#AYEARATHON discussion

September2018 - OwnVoices novels > Day 2 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1015 comments Mod
How's your reading coming along?

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) Again I finished what I had planned for today which was Terminus by Vajra Chandrasekera. I found the idea interesting and the story well told but I want more-which is always my problem with short stories. But I wanted to know more about the little people and the giants and how the giants worked for the little people.

message 3: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 412 comments So far today I have finished On Cats by Charles Bukowski
I've gotten 83 pages into Marlena by Julie Buntin but I'm not sure I'm enjoying it
Been listening to The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth on audio while I'm out and about..

message 4: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Wolkoff | 107 comments I've been listening to If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo and I'm in love. I'm currently 60% into it. I managed to read/ listen to a chunk of it while I was stuck in line at the grocery store.

Yay...?

Anyway, if I keep going at this pace, I'll be done with by tomorrow. Then, I'll either pick up P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han or Trail of Lightning (The Sixth World, #1) by Rebecca Roanhorse ... depending on my mood.

message 5: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1015 comments Mod
Well The only thing I read was some of Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman which I listened to on my way to work and didn't get home until way late so no more reading was done.

Hoping I'll get some time to sit down and read because I want to start P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han *Crosses Fingers*.