What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Evil Fairy Prince Kidnaps Girl : Adult Syfi Romance. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bent Letters (new)

Bent Letters (karrarae) | 1 comments Spoilers :

Fairy kidnaps girl from a park(?) Does some fairy magic and convinces her to marry him . Finds out not long after that he is evil and only wanted to get her pregnant since she is prophesied to carry an evil child. I think he was also having relations with his mom??? Weird I know.
Anywho, the evil princes father sends his guard to get her to try and prevent this from happening. They get her away and she asks to go back to her world where she can say bye to the guy that she liked before all this stuff happens . She ends up having sex with him and I think he freaks because her powers show. I don't remember if she's a fairy . After this happens she goes to the fairy king aka the evil princes father who isn't evil and they have sex , you guessed it, to try and prevent her getting pregnant by the evil prince . He ends up getting killed by his son(?)

Book ends with her being prego with SHOCKER evil princes kid.

This is a series and I swear I'm not on crack .

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36643 comments Mod
Karra, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the heroine - her job/student/skills/interests, family/friends, home town (country, region, big city/small town), etc.?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Still looking, Karra?