Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 70k NA rom-com w/ some steamy bits

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Kingston | 5 comments Hey Hey!!

I need a few beta readers for the first draft of my ~70k word new adult romantic comedy manuscript. It's not erotica, but has a few explicit scenes. Looking for readers over 18 who don't blush easily.

Basic plot (spoilers...duh): Weird girl meets athletic boy. Girl propositions boy to be sex tutor. They accidentally fall in love. They break up. They make up and live happily ever after. Set at college with 21-22 year old protagonists.

Hoping to have a take from someone familiar with the romance genre, gamers, nerds, and dorks are a plus (need to see if my LOTR sex jokes are actually funny).

Not a tight timeline, but looking for feedback sooner rather than later.

If you have time and are interested, please let me know!

Thanks!

Amelia

message 2: by L.L. (new)

L.L. Ash (llashmedia) | 40 comments Sounds right up my alley!! You willing to do a trade? I have a 90k word steamy rom-com needing a beta too. Message me if you're interested 😁

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (thelunarpages) | 4 comments Hi! I'm just about to finish up beta reading for another author so, I'm willing and very interested to beta read for you! You can email me at daniellelouise.guizano@uap.asia. :)

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard Hutchison | 21 comments I am willing to trade of a read of my 72k PG13 contemporary romance.