Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Completed 75k Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Hubble | 1 comments Looking for some extra eyes on my first book. Its fantasy, magic and oppression, cranky teachers and features a snarky thief. Quick thingy below.

In the Empire of Aru, many are born with magical powers. Elevated to a station of privilege and power despite any failings, these magicians hold themselves well above the common folk. Faylon, an urchin and thief, harbors a deep resentment toward any magician, until he finds himself becoming one. Teaming up with Milyana, an older magician who was betrayed by her status hungry peers, Faylon learns to control his ability to bond with animals, and eventually battle his hate to bring about a better world for everyone. Finding allies in the royal family, the beasts of the land and among humanities natural enemies, he works to bring about an end to a necromantic threat, as well as societal bigotries.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I would love to red. Please Pm me

message 3: by Maya (new)

Maya | 37 comments Sounds interesting. If your willing, you could send it to my email mayacollins1028@gmail.com or whatever is easier for you