Casual Readers discussion

Monthly Group Reads > Suggestions for October 2018

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to list two books every month for the group read. Of course, you are free to read and discuss any book you would like and not feel under pressure to read those that have been posted for the group. They are just suggestions. This is meant to be a casual group without putting stress on anyone. Reading is supposed to be fun and for pleasure. With that said, I would love suggestions for two books to post for the month of October. Thank you!

message 2: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (skavansieur) Is there a specific genre? How about Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Joanna wrote: "Is there a specific genre? How about Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie?"

No specific genre. Just whatever we decide. That is a good one and although I have heard a lot about the book, I have never read it. Thanks for the input! See how many people we get to make suggestions and we will go from there.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

We have two authors with recent posts in the group and there are a couple of those books I would like for us to consider. The first one is Effie's book Evanthia's Gift. The second one that sounds quite interesting is Rita's book Missing in London. Both sound quite interesting and I love to support our GR's authors.