The Long Paged Stephen King Reread discussion

11/22/63 Reread

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Landon (new)

Landon A | 9 comments Mod
Our first book is 11/22/63. Let's all try to stay on the same pace as one another.

message 2: by Landon (new)

Warning: Spoilers for 11/22/63 By Stephen King...... obviously.

message 3: by Landon (new)

getting to Chapter 3 by the end of the night. Anyone else??

message 4: by Ty (new)

Ty (stealingpages86) | 1 comments I’m going to try my best to keep up with you and everyone else. My work schedule is crazy but I really am looking forward to reading these King books. All will be first time reads for me with the exception of Salem’s Lot which is one of my favorite King books to date. Will be getting 11/22/63 today so I can start!

message 5: by Landon (new)

Short night for me making it to only Chapter 4. 100 pages in y'all, a tenth of the way through already. Hopefully I'm not going too fast for anybody!!

message 6: by Landon (new)

I read this book before Chistine and I just found a major reference on page 132. Any updates from anyone else??

message 7: by Jake (new)

Jake | 3 comments I won't be reading 11/22/63, I just finished this one last month. But I am curious, what is the major reference you're talking about?

message 8: by Landon (new)

When he goes back in time for the first time Jake spots a brand new 1958 Plymouth Fury painted red with a white top, OBVIOUSLY a nod to Christine, it can't be more plain and simple of a reference than that.

message 9: by Jake (new)

Jake | 3 comments Interesting, I must have missed that when I read it.

message 10: by Landon (new)

Page 301 tonight. I reread the huge cameo of Richie and Bev and past the Dunning Experience for Jake. Ended off the night with Jake falling asleep back in the present on 301. Would love to hear from you guys who are reading this with me and your thoughts on it.

message 11: by Jake (new)

Jake | 3 comments Let me know when you plan on reading The Tommyknockers and Insomnia. I would like to read those.

message 12: by Landon (new)

Sorry for the wait on an update but I have finished 11/22/63 and am on to Needful Things. 4 stars for my reread of 11/22/63. I will be reading Insomnia after Needful Things just so you know.