Caskett in Death discussion

Castle > Nikki Heat thread

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Travis, Fanatic In Death (new)

Travis (traviscannon) | 132 comments Mod
general discussion section for Nikki Heat books

message 2: by Travis, Fanatic In Death (last edited Sep 04, 2018 08:59AM) (new)

Travis (traviscannon) | 132 comments Mod
My favorite Nikki Heat books have to be Naked Heat and Frozen Heat. I’m hoping Crashing Heat is good. The summary sounds fun.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Burkholder (katebecks19) | 12 comments I believe this series gets better with each book, though I think the last one I read was Deadly Heat. I haven't had the heart to continue reading because these books are the last Castle content we'll ever get besides fan-created goodies. Frozen Heat and Deadly Heat are my favorites, and I love the infamous Page 105 in Heat Wave.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Burkholder (katebecks19) | 12 comments Travis wrote: "My favorite Nikki Heat books have to be Naked Heat and Frozen Heat. I’m hoping Crashing Heat is good. The summary sounds fun."

Just read the summary, and Crashing Heat sounds so good. Ooooohhh, Rook is in trouble!

I'm pleasantly surprised a new one is coming out.

message 5: by Lucia (new)

Lucia | 6 comments I liked most of the books and I agree that the series gets better, but then goes down: I found boring some parts of High Heat. And I really hated Storm Heat.
I love the very beginnig of the first book, the descrption of Nikki and her first words: "Make you a deal,” she said. “I’ll watch my ass, you watch the crowd.” (to a young cop)

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Furze (TheFifthSister) | 3 comments So far Heat Rises has been my favourite. I'm really looking forward to Crashing Heat.