Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Reviewer > I want to review your YA book!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sibella (new)

Sibella | 6 comments Hello guys!

My name is Sibella. I have a book review blog (www.reviewsofyabooks.blogspot.com) where I review young adult books of all sub-genres. The blog has been on a hiatus for about a year but I really want to get it going again. I miss reviewing and helping authors get the word out about their books, so if you are on author of a young adult book and would be willing to give me a digital copy for review, leave a comment below or email me with the synopsis of your book at sibellasreviews@gmail.com

I also interview authors on my blog so if that interests you as well, please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by John (new)

John Coon | 20 comments Hi Sibella:

I'd love for you to review my YA horror novel, Pandora Reborn.

Here's the synopsis from the Amazon page:

"Ron Olson is a reluctant newcomer to Deer Falls. Adjusting to this small Colorado town is tough for Ron, who has been torn away from his father, his friends, and his soccer team.

His situation takes a frightening turn when a mysterious woman in black is released from a chest that imprisoned her. This ancient and powerful evil descends upon Deer Falls and a series of unexplained deaths follow. No one is safe. Anyone in the town could be next.

Ron is soon targeted by the centuries-old malevolent witch as she reigns terror and death upon the town. Can Ron and his new friends find out the truth about the deaths that have plagued the town and stop the witch before more people die?"

I have a free gift link to the ebook version I can send you if you're interested in reading and reviewing Pandora Reborn.

I'd also be interested in doing an author interview as well. Look forward to hearing back from you. You can direct message me on Goodreads if you want or email me at john_coon@hotmail.com

Thanks,
John

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Nanto | 2 comments Hi. I'd love to have you review my YA series as well. I write fantasy urban fiction for YA. The first book is called The Yosei. I'll include a brief description. If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me and I can get you a .mobi/.pdf for review.

Thanks!

-Dan

http://a.co/d/dYZoHmz

If someone came to me and told me a possessed pink umbrella warned them that their little sister was going to die, I'd think he was crazy. And if he then said that San Francisco had been overrun by mythical Japanese monsters who wanted to kill his family, I'd think he was probably spending too much time watching anime and playing video games. I don't blame you for wanting to put this book back on the shelf and move on to something more realistic, like vampire and werewolf love stories. But I'm telling you, this is real. It actually happened to me.

It started when I was forced on a family vacation with my parents and my little sister. It was the kind of trip your folks drag you on so everyone can bond with each other. I was minding my own business, standing by myself, looking at some cheap snow globes in the back of this Chinese tourist shop, when from out of a dark corner, I hear a deep sarcastic voice.

Normally I would have walked away like I had a thousand other times. After all, I grew up hearing voices from things that weren't real and I'd learned to ignore them. But this time, it was talking about my sister being "death marked" and how little time she had left. I hunted for the source of the ominous warning, but all I found was a metal display stand filled with paper umbrellas.

message 4: by Aneil (new)

Aneil Komal (aneilkomal) | 21 comments Hi Sibella!

The Guardian Angel by Aneil Komal

Please review my young adult fantasy novella, The Guardian Angel!

Link - https://www.amazon.com/Guardian-Angel...

Sixteen-year-old Aries has always dreamed of being someone extraordinary, following in the footsteps of his hero wrestler, Angel Guerrero. But as a timid, hesitant boy with, well… an underwhelming physique, he's never thought he could chase after his dreams.

That is, until he finds himself in an alternate universe where fire-breathing dragons soar in the skies, petrifying creatures rise from the ground, and the use of magic is normal. The biggest surprise for Aries, however, comes when he learns he was once a mystical hero known as the Guardian Angel.

His mission has always been to protect this magical world and the spirits who inhabit it, but now it is being threatened by a vile, cold-blooded, sadistic demon who seeks to dominate the universe.

Now it is on Aries to rediscover his past and regain his powers, but first he'll have to overcome his crippling doubts. Can he learn to believe in himself, his friends, and the magic that surrounds him—in time to save the realm before it is destroyed?