Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Help! Forgotten book title!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aelina (new)

Aelina | 6 comments Hello! I am searching for a book I read in high school. I remember it as a paranormal romance with a ghost. The cover of the book was a golden/copper tone.

The story was about a female professor who is invited by the male protagonist to research his house which has been passed down through generations in his family. There is a female ghost that haunts the house and eventually possesses the heroine. The ghost was not a nice ghost and really wanted to harm the heroine. I know that's not much, but that is all I remember! I would love suggestions on potential books it can be.

Thanks in advance!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 229 comments Was it by any chance an R.L. Stine one? I feel like I read this one and my mind is bleeding it over into a Stine ghost romance I read and the ghost was wicked.

message 3: by Aelina (new)

Aelina | 6 comments I don't think it was an R.L. Stine book. I actually went through his booklist and it isn't any of his books :(

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 229 comments Bummer. It sounds so familiar though. The one I'm thinking of was young adult. It's definitely not adult right?

message 5: by Aelina (new)

Aelina | 6 comments It was an adult paranormal romance. Definitely not a YA book.

message 6: by Tamii (new)

Tamii | 7 comments The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson?

message 7: by Aelina (new)

Aelina | 6 comments Tamii wrote: "The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson?"

No that's not it either :( Thank you for your response!

message 8: by Molly (new)

Molly | 1 comments Was the house in Scotland by any chance?