Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Girl Who Found Out She Could Do Magic
Book Issues > Delete book excerpt - Download Ebook

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Mitchell (saundersm1) | 7 comments Hi,

Is it possible to delete the sample ebook download for this book as I re-edited the book and it is no longer relevant. Thanks.

Saunders

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Librarians have no control over this. If you are talking about the preview button that is pulling the preview directly from Amazon.

message 3: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Mitchell (saundersm1) | 7 comments Philip wrote: "Librarians have no control over this. If you are talking about the preview button that is pulling the preview directly from Amazon."

Hi Philip. No I mean the Download ebook link here on Goodreads. You used to be able to edit it but that is no longer possible. So now I''d just like to delete it.

message 4: by Silverin (new)

Silverin | 5 comments Maybe you can try deleting the sample first?

message 5: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5038 comments Hi,
You will probably need to contact support directly on this, either by using the Contact link from About Us (linked below), or directly to support @ goodreads.com

message 6: by Philip (last edited Sep 07, 2018 06:58AM) (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments S.A. wrote: "Philip wrote: "Librarians have no control over this. If you are talking about the preview button that is pulling the preview directly from Amazon."

Hi Philip. No I mean the Download ebook link her..."

Yeah, Librarians have absolutely no control over that functionality. So, as Emy said you should contact support, if you cannot do it yourself.

message 7: by S.A. (new)

S.A. Mitchell (saundersm1) | 7 comments Emy wrote: "Hi,
You will probably need to contact support directly on this, either by using the Contact link from About Us (linked below), or directly to support @ goodreads.com"

Ok will contact support. Thanks for your help.