♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > BR(#1) Sundaram ~ Gv ~ denizpala ~ Kakali : 1st September

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Good evening buddies.

I'm looking forward to reading together. Please let me know if you have any particular genre or book in mind :)

Cheers!

message 2: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments Hey Kakali... I'm open to anything, though I have the copy of Jeffrey Archer's Kane and Abel with me.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2018 10:06AM) (new)

I see excellent reviews of the book from the goodreads community. Thank you recommending this Sundaram.

@Gv, @denizpala
Do you have any other book in 'wants-to-read' list :) ?

message 4: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments I don't see anyone else joining in. Should we start reading?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup. I got myself a kindle edition of the book today :) Happy reading!

message 6: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments Perfect.... You too...

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 12, 2018 10:53AM) (new)

Hello Sundaram,
I have an unplanned travel coming up in couple of days. I don't think I will be able to spend much time with the novel to have a meaningful conversation with you.

I will suggest Ipshita to include you in some other group so that you can participate and devour the story with buddies. Look forward to the review you may write someday :)

message 8: by Sundaram (new)

Sundaram Chauhan | 89 comments Hey thanks Kakali... I'm fine reading alone as I'm already deep in the story... wouldve been great if we could discuss, but work is work..:-)... Have fun...✌✌

message 9: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 2701 comments Mod
Sorry for the late reply, Kakali and Sundaram. I don't always check all the individual threads so I didn't see your message until now. Thanks for being so accommodating, Sundaram!

In the future just send me a direct message if I don't reply in time :)