What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance/Unexpected pregnancy; the male lead was a greek/italian millionaire or billionaire who threw the female lead out of his house a few years ago

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angeline (last edited Sep 03, 2018 11:26AM) (new)

Angeline Goh | 8 comments Trying to locate this book - think the male lead was a greek/italian millionaire or billionaire who threw the female lead out of his house a few years ago. The female lead discovered she was pregnant after she was thrown out and she gave birth to a boy. The boy was about 4 years old when she met the male lead again. She saw him in a souvenir shop at a hotel, buying scarves for his current girlfriend/date. He saw her and questioned her need to work when he had given her a sizeable cheque before he threw her out. Turns out she donated the entire sum of money to various charities.

She was thrown out of the house because the male lead believed that she had cheated on him with his brother.

I read this book back in 2009-2011 on an app on my extremely old iPod touch. Please help locate the book. I don't think it is a very long book. Thanks!

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Following

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments For more help you can post this on the page help name that book on facebook.

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna suwad (hannasuwad) | 27 comments The Italian's Stolen Bride by Emma Darcy

message 5: by Angeline (last edited Sep 06, 2018 06:22AM) (new)

Angeline Goh | 8 comments Shelia wrote: "For more help you can post this on the page help name that book on facebook."
Ok sure, will check it out too, thanks!

Hanna wrote: "The Italian's Stolen Bride by Emma Darcy"
Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly, that's not the book I'm looking for. But will give it go still!

Am a sucker for books of such topics!

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
link for Hanna's suggestion:
The Italian's Stolen Bride

message 7: by Angeline (new)

Angeline Goh | 8 comments Hi, hoping to bump this thread to find this book.
Edit w more info:
- Think the boy's name was called Nicky and the mum called him piccolo??
- spoiler alert: the brother was gay and got the female protagonist to get together with him to cover the truth up. The male lead doesn't know and think she betrayed him to get together with his brother
- she was previously mistress to the male lead and left him because she thought he didn't want kids and didn't want to marry her
Hope to find this book, thanks!