What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical romance novel, the hero is half Indian (not Native American) and has mystical powers (I think some healing and ability to sense the future?), he is a sailor and he has a pet panther. The heroine is English.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (new)

Dani | 3 comments I feel like at some point in the book, they sail on his ship to his family’s home on an island or something. I think there might be something fishy going on with the heroine’s family or guardian. Sorry this is so vague... any thoughts are appreciated :)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 41644 comments Mod
What year did you read it?

message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani | 3 comments I think I read it in the early 2000s, but it might have been published earlier. Maybe the 90s?

message 5: by Dani (new)

Dani | 3 comments It’s not Till Dawn Tames the Night, but I’m interested to read that one now :) Thanks for a recommendation!

message 6: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 576 comments I know I read a book where the hero has a pet panther.

Take a look at these

Crimson Rapture by Jennifer Horsman Crimson Rapture by Jennifer Horsman

The Windflower by Laura London The Windflower by Laura London

message 7: by Kell I Am (new)

Kell I Am | 187 comments Jennifer Horsman also had Magic Embrace. The description is awful, lol. Do you remember some scientific parts? In Magic Embrace he has a microscope and slides. He shows her a drop of her saliva on one of the slides...

message 8: by JennyG (last edited Sep 04, 2018 12:10PM) (new)

JennyG | 576 comments Sorry, I mixed my Jennifer Horsman books up.

I have just checked, kelgar01 is right. It is Magic Embrace by Jennifer Horsman Magic Embrace by Jennifer Horsman.

Pet panther's name is Tonali and hero has magic powers.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 41644 comments Mod
Dani, are you still looking for this or did you find it?