What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wanting It All (The Passion, #1)
This topic is about Wanting It All
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. BDSM Romance - Husband and wife are struggling, wife wants BDSM but doesn’t know husband is secretly a Dom. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jacinta | 11 comments Hi all, this is a book I read a couple of years ago. Some of the details are blurry but here’s what I remember:

The husband and wife were going through a rough page (possibly even seperated). The wife was interested in BDSM and she used to read BDSM stories on her iPad/tablet/phone. Turns out, her husband is actually a Dom but he had been hiding that side from her. I know there’s a scene where she’s on stage doing a scene and she thinks she’s in front of an audience. Also, the husband has a best friend who was helping him out at the club (he might have owned it or something like that). If I’m not mistaken, the husband’s best friend was going to have his own book in the series, but I didn’t read that one so I can’t be sure.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jacinta | 11 comments Bump.

Jacinta | 11 comments Bump.

Jacinta | 11 comments Thanks for the suggestion Tarra but, unfortunately, no it’s not. I believe the couple weren’t older (they didn’t have kids and weren’t married for that long).

Jacinta | 11 comments Solved. Wanting it All by Livia Grant.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36612 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Jacinta. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Wanting It All by Livia Grant.