eBook Miner discussion

Necromancy... And Other Mystical Things.
Kindle Free Days Book Promotions > Necromancy... And other mystical things, a comedy, is free!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Casey Chaplin (caseychaplin) | 4 comments For the next five days, the 3rd to the 7th, Necromancy...and other mystical things is free on Amazon!

If you like urban fantasy, dark comedy, or anything that involves the supernatural, this is the book for you. Written in the stylings of Christopher Moore and Douglas Adams, Necromancy follows the story of Chip and his friends as they embark on a mission to save his girlfriend, and unknowingly, the world.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSGGU66/...

message 2: by Nick (new)

Nick Iuppa | 111 comments Casey wrote: "For the next five days, the 3rd to the 7th, Necromancy...and other mystical things is free on Amazon!

If you like urban fantasy, dark comedy, or anything that involves the supernatural, this is th..."

Fantasy an comedy together, what could be better. The summary sounds good. I picked up a copy.

Casey Chaplin (caseychaplin) | 4 comments Thanks Nick! Everybody needs a hero, you are now mine.

message 4: by Nick (last edited Sep 05, 2018 12:34PM) (new)

Nick Iuppa | 111 comments Casey wrote: "Thanks Nick! Everybody needs a hero, you are now mine."

You may be mine... I'll let you know when I finish your book. But if you can really blend Christopher Moore and Douglas Adams you qualify.