Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

1x1 Rps > Stonestorm x Birdsong

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), Co. Moderator (last edited Sep 27, 2018 05:25PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 532 comments Mod
type Romance (building)
birdsong231 Birdsong
peyton Stonestorm

message 2: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
(I dont know how to start)

((Okie)) Birdsong wandered around in the forest, letting her paws lead her to wherever they wanted.

message 4: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Stonestorm ran up to Birdsong. "Hey, birdsong." He said happy to be able to talk to her. "Sorry, I have been busy." He said nuzzling her.

Birdsong looked up to see Stonestorm and smiled, waving her tail in a hello. She licked his forehead, meaning she forgave him.

message 6: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Sorry I forgot))
He was happy that she was alright with him not being around lately. "I love to help Swiftstar as much as I can." He said thinking how it sounded wired what he just said. "I brought you an rabbit from camp, I did not just catch it." He explained not wanting to break the warrior code, even though he would for her.

((All's awesome.))

Birdsong blushed and bowed her head in thanks. She had completely forgotten to eat earlier, and suddenly realized her hunger. She laid down on her belly and started to eat the rabbit.

message 8: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Stonestorm watched her eat. He all the sudden realized how beautiful her eyes are, and how they shimmer. He saw an big burr the was caught her pelt. He reached over and puled it out gently. "There you go." Hen said showing her the burr.

Birdsong let out a small squeak of surprise, but calmed down when he showed her the burr that had been attached to her pelt. Suddenly she felt the desire to do something that she had refused to try for a very long time. She mouthed the words 'Th-thank you.'.

message 10: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Knowing what she mouthed he was happy that she said something for once, because he feels like he talks to much. "Your Welcome." He said surprised that he did not sound more surprised.

Birdsong blushed and went back to eating. She didn't know what came over her. She was confused on why she moved her mouth to Stonestorm. Am...am I feeling safe when I'm near him? She silently asked herself.

((*poke*))