Shut Up & Read discussion

As You Come Undone (The Walker Boys #3)
This topic is about As You Come Undone
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 929} As You Come Undone by Molli Moran

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Sep 03, 2018 07:28PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: As You Come Undone
Author: Molli Moran
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Review Due Date: September 24, 2018

Book Description:

She's not looking for love and neither is he. But when their words collide, they can't ignore what their hearts want.

Jenna Rutledge doesn't have time for any more complications. She's already busy battling for a divorce from her heartless ex and re-opening her small-town library. She absolutely doesn't have time for a fling—unless it's with charming Ethan Walker, who she meets on an escape to the beach. For two scorching nights, she forgets the reality waiting back home and all the reasons not to open up to Ethan.

But back home, she misses how he made her feel—happy, safe, and wanted for the first time in too long. Luckily, the universe isn't through throwing the two of them together, bad timing or not.

Ethan always puts his family first and himself last. He didn't plan on vivacious Jenna shaking up his plans, and shattering his self-control and his routines—but she's the one person who makes him come undone. He can't deny his feelings for her or that, for the first time, he sees a path to happiness for himself...if he can get to Jenna's heart.

Jenna is running out of time to decide what she believes in more: Ethan's staying power or her fear of being hurt again. But with their toughest test threatening everything, she'll have to make a decision once and for all.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: September 24, 2018

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Lissa - Lsmith85@students.gntc.edu - mobi
2. Rose - rosenugent711@gmail.com - Pdf

message 2: by Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (last edited Sep 03, 2018 06:38AM) (new)

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) I'm interested in reading and reviewing.

My e-mail address is:
Lsmith85@students.gntc.edu
My preferred kindle format is:
MOBI

Thank you for your consideration!

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
sent Lissa an email

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose Wilson (purrthunder) | 10 comments I’m interested
My email:
rosenugent711@gmail.com