The Sapphic Squad discussion

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
This topic is about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old Reading Months > Currently Reading: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (last edited Sep 02, 2018 01:51PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elle (ellexamines) (ellexamines) | 70 comments Mod
Reminder of how this discussion will work: before you even start the book, make a comment on this thread with an empty spoiler tag. It'll look something like this:
(view spoiler)
then, as you read, you can edit your comment like this:
Currently On: Page 150
(view spoiler)

when you finish the book, you can go into edit mode on your comment, copy everything you've written, add to it and/or link your review if you want, and post your final thoughts at the bottom of this thread.

this way, we can all look at people's ongoing thoughts while we're reading safely free of spoilers, and then once we're done, we can go look at everyone's final thoughts and discuss to our hearts' content!

Here's the link to the group book announcement!

message 2: by Billy (new) - added it

Billy (pokemonjesuzzz111111) | 4 comments Thank you very, very, very much for your very enthusiastic message announcing that 'The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo' is our September read! Today I requested the novel! I feel very excited to read the book too!

Billy wrote: "Thank you very, very, very much for your very enthusiastic message announcing that 'The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo' is our September read! Today I requested the novel! I feel very excited to rea..."

oh yay, Billy - I hope you love it!!

message 4: by Billy (new) - added it

Billy (pokemonjesuzzz111111) | 4 comments Hi Elise!
Thank you very much for hoping that I love 'The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo and....for being one of our amazing moderators! I am giving my highest praises to you for creating your fantastic homepage! Wow! I am currently reading 'Claudine Married' written by Colette! I am giving my best wishes to you!

Jamie Zaccaria I keep picturing Cuban actress Ana de Armas as Evelyn.

Jamie wrote: "I keep picturing Cuban actress Ana de Armas as Evelyn.

"

QUALITY.

message 7: by vicky. (last edited Sep 13, 2018 06:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

vicky. I started it!
My ebook does have chapters but I'll put the porcentage as well
Currently on chapter 17 (26%)(view spoiler)

Is someone reading this or nah?. 69%: (view spoiler)

I finished it!!(view spoiler)

Emily (emilykatereads) (emilykatereads) | 3 comments I read this book last year and don't have time to re-read it right now (As much as I really really want to) but I will excitedly follow along with everyone's thoughts on it!! I love this book so so much. I'm super excited to see everyone else's opinions

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.